Episode discussion thread :- 29th Dec - 2nd Jan - Page 37

Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by Zaya4ever

as per telemasala, Sahir will cut his wrist again he will emotionally blackmail her..for himn no choice otherwise she wont be ready to marry him.. poor Sahir always have to punish himself.. 

Omg wrist cutting n all Haan šŸ˜²
After so much SElf  destruction yeh BHI dikhana baaki THA ??LšŸ˜­
Edited by ecrivain - 9 years ago
Originally posted by Zaya4ever

as per telemasala, Sahir will cut his wrist again he will emotionally blackmail her..for himn no choice otherwise she wont be ready to marry him.. poor Sahir always have to punish himself.. 

was that true? or maybe they were just kidding...you oculdnt really make it out. kyunki HC ka haath ekdum fine tha... if they had a scene like that he would have had that marks on his hand na...

@Ari... telemasala title said nikah something. .so I am predicting .. they didn't said that clearly bcoz both were laughing  while discussing the scene.. so may not be true..
The only way he can marry Aarzoo marry by emotionaly blackmailing her.
Today he said to rehman zaki will himself say yes for marriage now zaki will only marry Sam if Aarzoo gets marry.. 
to make Aarzoo marry Sahir has no other way.. he knows that Aarzoo still loves him.. after all sahir also doing this for the deal also DVD beacuse of that Rehman is blackmailing him

Not sure again.. this just what I am thinking or predicting. . 
Edited by Zaya4ever - 9 years ago
Originally posted by ecrivain

Omg wrist cutting n all Haan šŸ˜²
After so much SElf  destruction yeh BHI dikhana baaki THA ??LšŸ˜­

Sahir has only haqq on his body .. he keeps torturing himelf. .
Wrist cutting may not be for blackmailing for marriage but could be to get Aarzoo's attention as she said she ignored her.. but somehow I feel he will use  this way to make her marry or might use Naushin this time.. i read from somewhere naushin Wil comes to know abt this. . 
This show is hard to predict.. why to waste our brains. . Just enjoy  šŸ˜†
Sahir's hair during the scene looked so funny.. šŸ˜†
Almost like Asharfi tried to make a nest in between but gave up..