India-Forums

Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan
Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

Take a bow for the CVs

sehrmemon Senior Member
sehrmemon
sehrmemon

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 7:11am | IP Logged
The CVs are just awesome they just amaze us all the time I wana hug them really hats off to them

It's morning time ere and I was watching ky2 my mother asked me daily u do this thing on weekdays what is this show about I was like u have no idea

Coming to the episode it was amazing sooo awesome I was giggling and laughing as I watched

Manik was a rockstar and our Nandani was no less... The way he scared soha away I was like way to go great thinking how does he gets these ideas or I say how does the CVS even get these ideas

The way he mimicked Nandani dialogue of leaving him was soo cute I was like awww **puppyface**

And when she texted fab4 I was like why literally I was shouting why did she texted they will come and spoil the moment

But then it happened and they were about to kiss Banggg they ended the episode I knew this is gone happen they will leave us hanging for tomorrow

Overall it was a package new year gifts have already started today's episodes was a gift for me was it for u ppl ??

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

shravya.krmehjaben_nahingauriangelOmaRamdassmaanluvsgeetkreshamSilentsoul

mehjaben_nahin Goldie
mehjaben_nahin
mehjaben_nahin

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 7:26am | IP Logged
if there wont be any kiss...i think its good enough to watch manan kiss kare ya na kare their scenes alwys comes out best LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sehrmemongauriangelmaanluvsgeet

kresham IF-Sizzlerz
kresham
kresham

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 7:33am | IP Logged
s its a gift...n i think the gift was the accidental kiss ...tomorrow i m not expecting anything as i think Fab4 will land there

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sehrmemongauriangel

maanluvsgeet IF-Sizzlerz
maanluvsgeet
maanluvsgeet

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 7:36am | IP Logged
ya today's episode was superb...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sehrmemon

sehrmemon Senior Member
sehrmemon
sehrmemon

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 7:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kresham

s its a gift...n i think the gift was the accidental kiss ...tomorrow i m not expecting anything as i think Fab4 will land there
I agree I am also not accepting anything for tomorrow but I think it will a wonderful episode tomorrow also
sehrmemon Senior Member
sehrmemon
sehrmemon

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 7:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aminahin

if there wont be any kiss...i think its good enough to watch manan kiss kare ya na kare their scenes alwys comes out best LOL
agreed MaNan do everything perfectly which we like so much Wink f

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index