Meri Aashiqui Tum Se Hi
Meri Aashiqui Tum Se Hi

root cause of ishaani's pain whom?

madhvan Groupbie
madhvan
madhvan

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 7:08am | IP Logged
its rv
to be loyal to his master he betray ishaani' friendship.what ishaani saw in chriag is not true and rv was behind it (he hided his love and did it truely for his master so sympathy was with him but for ishaani its big betrayal) 
he never allowed ishaani to see the really picture rv was everywhere and finally he forced (betrayed) her indirectly and directly  to love chirag. loyalty was more important

in the case
HP was already losing the case if it had happened chirag would have been out of ishaanis life one for all but rv entered and did all kind of things but in the end lost the case (i tough he entered into the case for his master ) seeing the spoilers he treating his masters family as servants does his love(turned in to hate) has taken over from loyalty  how contrasting 
after the marriage in the ishaanis house in front of hp photo he apologized for not marring ishaani to chirag on the other side he did everything to stop the marriage

HP death
why she should go to chirag?
he knew that ishaani is doubting him .she ever asked him are u hiding any thing . to fulfill his master last wish he hided things again his loyalty but for ishaani  again betrayal because her biological father was involved in it 

finally 
on the out set it looks like chirag who gives her the pain  but it rv inside all the way
she is going to see chirag in rv this going to hurt her the most

of course he loved her but when it comes btw loyal and love he couldn't balance 
.(yes photos created anger in him but once he was in same kind of situation he was given a chances but here she didn't know what is happening to her)
i knew difference  of opinion will be their 
whats  your  view guys? 

my sympathy is with ishaani hopefully the pain ends soon

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Sona29Laks05..BlueBird..Anraysha

_priyaa_ Senior Member
_priyaa_
_priyaa_

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 1:05am | IP Logged
i think root cause of ishani's pain is ishani herself...& what Ranveer did for Harshad uncle is not just his loyalty ,it's more than that,his love & respect for Harshad uncle..&  love is love..whether it's between a boy & girl or two individuals irrespective of gender..Don't we love our parents ,family ?? this type of love is heavenly...& i've no issues with Ranveer  because he truly understand what's Love..& and for Ishani...Ranveer himself admitted that he did mistake (supporting chirag) so when he learnt the truth he tried to rectify it by reveling Chirag's real face before everyone,but unfortunately no one believed him not even Ishani...& Ishani became so blind in Chirag's love that even she saw Chirag's wrong doing with her own eyes , but  could not understand his real intention.It's ishani who is responsible for most of her problems..But here  i'm not blaming Ishani ..as this time she's more a victim of the situation...

& it reminded me a poem by Mayme White Miller
If things go bad for you-
And makes you a bit ashamed.
Often you will find out that
You have yourself to blame

.& now coming to Ranveer's sudden change in attitude..it's obvious ..Ranveer is also a human being..when trust breaks it changes the person...&  we have so many discussions on Ranveer's change in attitude on IF...Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Mahi_ve

Mahi_ve IF-Dazzler
Mahi_ve
Mahi_ve

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 1:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _priyaa_

i think root cause of ishani's pain is ishani herself...& what Ranveer did for Harshad uncle is not just his loyalty ,it's more than that,his love & respect for Harshad uncle..&  love is love..whether it's between a boy & girl or two individuals irrespective of gender..Don't we love our parents ,family ?? this type of love is heavenly...& i've no issues with Ranveer  because he truly understand what's Love..& and for Ishani...Ranveer himself admitted that he did mistake (supporting chirag) so when he learnt the truth he tried to rectify it by reveling Chirag's real face before everyone,but unfortunately no one believed him not even Ishani...& Ishani became so blind in Chirag's love that even she saw Chirag's wrong doing with her own eyes , but  could not understand his real intention.It's ishani who is responsible for most of her problems..But here  i'm not blaming Ishani ..as this time she's more a victim of the situation...

.& now coming to Ranveer's sudden change in attitude..it's obvious ..Ranveer is also a human being..when trust breaks it changes the person...&  we have so many discussions on Ranveer's change in attitude on IF...Smile

absolutley right Priya...agree with all what you have said..Clap

You know...i think that some of us here at IF are really jumping to conclusion on the current track that will be shown...we need to give it some time...you know even with trps stuff it will be around 2 to 3 weeks from now into this track that we will get to know how the general viewers of MATH feel...and i m sure that if it will be something that is not being appreciated that much than the CVs will move quick to end this MU track...

But still there are in my opinion alot of positives to look forward in this track too...due to which we should continue to watch and be engaged...
Firstly it does gives us a different look/avtaar of Ranveer...Tongue...and as u said after all he is a human too...he can have his doubts and mistakes...

Secondly according to spoilers there is a track coming up where Disha is going to get exposed and RV will come to know that she is pregnant etc...now we all wanted her to get punished didn't we..TongueSmile...and i hope she does with all she has done..Angry
Maybe we even get to see RV doing something about ChiraagAngry...we already know that he is going to put Baa in her place too...LOL

So even though from now on will feel bad for Ishaani...but am still looking forward to upcoming weeks and episodes.Smile..what do you say??

Edited by Marigold_09 - 30 December 2014 at 1:31am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_priyaa_

_priyaa_ Senior Member
_priyaa_
_priyaa_

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 1:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Marigold_09

Originally posted by _priyaa_

absolutley right Priya...agree with all what you have said..Clap

You know...i think that some of us here at IF are really jumping to conclusion on the current track that will be shown...we need to give it some time...you know even with trps stuff it will be around 2 to 3 weeks from now into this track that we will get to know how the general viewers of MATH feel...and i m sure that if it will be something that is not being appreciated that much than the CVs will move quick to end this MU track...

But still there are in my opinion alot of positives to look forward in this track too...due to which we should continue to watch and be engaged...
Firstly it does gives us a different look/avtaar of Ranveer...Tongue...and as u said after all he is a human too...he can have his doubts and mistakes...

Secondly according to spoilers there is a track coming up where Disha is going to get exposed and RV will come to know that she is pregnant etc...now we all wanted her to get punished didn't we..TongueSmile...and i hope she does with all she has done..Angry
Maybe we even get to see RV doing something about ChiraagAngry...we already know that he is going to put Baa in her place too...LOL

So even though from now on will feel bad for Ishaani...but am still looking forward to upcoming weeks and episodes.Smile..what do you say??

Yeah marigold...u r right..we should not jump to the conclusions immediately & should give them some time...& i'm too curious to see wht will be RV's move towards Disha,Baa & Chirag..Smile
ritz_armaan Groupbie
ritz_armaan
ritz_armaan

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 5:59am | IP Logged
I feel d root coz of pain is love- aashiqui...
Pehle RV was suffering now ishaani will...
But d pain dat live bring upon u makes u stronger...
Nd d pain dat betrayal brings... Makes u bitter...
like ishaani is bitter bout chirag... ( once upon a time she loved him)
So is RV biiter bout ishaani( coz he truly loved her)
But d best part is... Ishaani has not betrayed his love... She has mistakenly betrayed his trust...and RV is unawre of this... So i guess... Its upto ishani to regain his trust nd den get back his love
J-O-E-B-O-Y IF-Dazzler
J-O-E-B-O-Y
J-O-E-B-O-Y

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 6:55am | IP Logged
I hope the root cause in not Rv nor ishani...Ermm
It's the SITUATION...Embarrassed

always situation have been a big villian in their life...Ouch

In the pre-leap epiz...rv was just a servant and he loved  and respected HP equally to his father...

and it was his helplessness that he did all that cupid work for ishani & chirag...Angry

but when he realized chirkut's reality he tried to expose him a lot...but their also situation was wrong...he was forced to confess his love in one of the worst situation and this made other's believe that he was doing all this to win her love...Cry

And bTW how can we say ranvir betryaed ishani ????Shocked

He have never insulted their friendship and always respected it by keeping ishani from all the troubles...Smile

But yes he loved her..but he never tried to grab her attention and moreover it was his personal desire that was buried deep inside his heart...and he always know that his love will never get fulfilled...Wink

And BTW love is a feeling that just happens...irrespective of situation, position, person etc...Big smile

And after the leap...

Ishani's situation is also wrong here...she choose to check out the truth on a KC day..that too at night..both these circumstances are very much enough to get doubted in an INdian society...LOL

So in My Opinion...SITUATION IS THE ROOT CAUSE !!!!Tongue

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

_priyaa_..BlueBird..

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top