Jodha Akbar

India-Forums

Jodha Akbar
Jodha Akbar

wanna hear my three magical words !!! open and see then ;) (Page 5)

diya2291 Goldie
diya2291
diya2291

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 11:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tarunika13

Originally posted by crazydiya2291

Originally posted by luvRTpari

well m new to these forum ... but to tell u al guys. i ve watch dez show from day one ... frm the 1st episode and never missed ny episode till tde and use t watch all repeat telecast and dunno hw mny times i ve watch online each episode...n i never got irritate with ny track evn in attifa track i use to keep myself positive... but tde seriously i got headache while watching... dey completely turned ja into sa... hate cvsAngry for ruining dez show...n der was noe passion in sanarAngryeye lock...n our akdha eye lock use to burn tv... wow wat an actors dey r... truly noebody can be like akdha... rajat and paridhi u both r truly amazing
and t.de i really want dez show t end soon cz cnt see ny more dez anardhan n salim ... i just hate dem...cz of sakali o sanar wt eva ... my akdha scene s less and dey ve been sideline   HATE U CVS and i really want a new show of rajat and paridhi and dnt want ekta to be producer ... i want different ph... n i bet if dey both r in new show... dey vl break al shows trps by der sizzling chemistry... plz i want der new show 
actually u know what zee tv and cvs think that the r the one who made jalal and jodha and their chemistry and they think that they can do with sanar also but u know what it will not they think bring actor and show they couple chemistry is made is false it rajat and paridhi natural skill 
and i believe that this fact cvs and zee will learn soon 
its fact its hard i know 

Well saidClap

These CVs think that they are responsible for Akdha's awesome chemistry but the sole credit goes only to Rajat & ParidhiSmile. Today in passing I told my Mom that did you see how lack lustre was the eye lock between SA. Things would have been so different it was JA. She replied in a very obvious tone and reprimanded me saying how can you compare Rajat and Paridhi with SA. Its but natural SA cannot be JA so please stop comparing.

@ tarunika
actually comparision  should be between equals ... so noe comparision of JAEmbarrassedEmbarrassed with saAngry... and evn  my mom use to enjoy al akdha scene but tde c said i lost interest in dez show.. evn c use t sit with me n use t watch repeats too but nw ly 1 time s enuf t bare crap of sa... when i saw sanar tde n der eye lock my expression ws like dez Dead n i jus remembered hatred period of joja ... der ws passion in der eyes during hatred period too... but sanar eye lockDead

@ luvrtpari

yes they vl learn for sure...n dat vl b a tight slap for them...

You are so right dear.
Even in the ghrina phase Akdha's eye lock or even handhold had so much passionEmbarrassed

u noe dr rite nw m watchin old episodes of ja... hatred period ly... jus enjoyin by watching old episodes... it gives smile on my face n uff der acting so marvellous... i better watch old episodes rather than crap sa...

Tarunika13 Goldie
Tarunika13
Tarunika13

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 9:09pm | IP Logged
Three Perfect Words for SA:

Lacklustre

Expressionless

Amateurish

Rajat along with Paridhi  & not to forget Ashwini, had brought this show to a peak which was
unimaginable. 
But the way our leads have been sidelined to promote lack lustre SA is a very sorry state of affairs.CryReally,  Rajat & Paridhi should stop wasting their talent for such a bare minimum screen space.Angry
I am still watching JA only for them, however feel that they should move on to a better show.
My best wishes are always with my Rajat & Paridhi.Day DreamingHug

.GreekPrincess. IF-Sizzlerz
.GreekPrincess.
.GreekPrincess.

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 10:08pm | IP Logged
very well saidLOLLOL
agree with uThumbs Up
I thought SA  would be bad but nope it is much much worse...Dead
ur words r perfect for SA

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Tarunika13anael24

luvRTpari IF-Dazzler
luvRTpari
luvRTpari

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 11:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anael24

@luvrtpari srry buddy i forgot your name Unhappy
anyways last year qubool hai got and experienced the same issue...and this was a hit show as i myself was hooked to it!
first their script went bad and though fans lamented nothing happened until ksg left it and it sank! To this QH was just the rest of ph and cvs murders!

now this is whats happening to you show...its already suffering from cvs ph and ekta only thing left is for rt or ps to leave! if they leave the show is over..at least if one of them! and story wont go far without them!

i really dont understand that we u cant take a serial properly then y u make it to ruin it unnecessary 
its seems like ja is a load to them and sice they have to carry it they r doing so sad and pity on zee tv 
luvRTpari IF-Dazzler
luvRTpari
luvRTpari

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 11:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by hely

very well saidLOLLOL
agree with uThumbs Up
I thought SA  would be bad but nope it is much much worse...Dead
ur words r perfect for SA
i know they deserve more then this trust me 
luvRTpari IF-Dazzler
luvRTpari
luvRTpari

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 11:36pm | IP Logged

Three Perfect Words for SA:

Lacklustre

Expressionless

Amateurish

Rajat along with Paridhi  & not to forget Ashwini, had brought this show to a peak which was
unimaginable. 
But the way our leads have been sidelined to promote lack lustre SA is a very sorry state of affairs.CryReally,  Rajat & Paridhi should stop wasting their talent for such a bare minimum screen space.Angry
I am still watching JA only for them, however feel that they should move on to a better show.
My best wishes are always with my Rajat & Paridhi.Day DreamingHug

my soul reason to watch show is rajat and paridhi only nobody else 

god rajat or paridhi should leave the show yaar coz one of them leaves show will be not be able to survive anymore so 
know sanar should try everything at their own and should not use any others 
luvRTpari IF-Dazzler
luvRTpari
luvRTpari

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 11:40pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by luvRTpari

well m new to these forum ... but to tell u al guys. i ve watch dez show from day one ... frm the 1st episode and never missed ny episode till tde and use t watch all repeat telecast and dunno hw mny times i ve watch online each episode...n i never got irritate with ny track evn in attifa track i use to keep myself positive... but tde seriously i got headache while watching... dey completely turned ja into sa... hate cvsAngry for ruining dez show...n der was noe passion in sanarAngryeye lock...n our akdha eye lock use to burn tv... wow wat an actors dey r... truly noebody can be like akdha... rajat and paridhi u both r truly amazing
and t.de i really want dez show t end soon cz cnt see ny more dez anardhan n salim ... i just hate dem...cz of sakali o sanar wt eva ... my akdha scene s less and dey ve been sideline   HATE U CVS and i really want a new show of rajat and paridhi and dnt want ekta to be producer ... i want different ph... n i bet if dey both r in new show... dey vl break al shows trps by der sizzling chemistry... plz i want der new show 
actually u know what zee tv and cvs think that the r the one who made jalal and jodha and their chemistry and they think that they can do with sanar also but u know what it will not they think bring actor and show they couple chemistry is made is false it rajat and paridhi natural skill 
and i believe that this fact cvs and zee will learn soon 
its fact its hard i know 

Well saidClap

These CVs think that they are responsible for Akdha's awesome chemistry but the sole credit goes only to Rajat & ParidhiSmile. Today in passing I told my Mom that did you see how lack lustre was the eye lock between SA. Things would have been so different it was JA. She replied in a very obvious tone and reprimanded me saying how can you compare Rajat and Paridhi with SA. Its but natural SA cannot be JA so please stop comparing.

@ tarunika
actually comparision  should be between equals ... so noe comparision of JAEmbarrassedEmbarrassed with saAngry... and evn  my mom use to enjoy al akdha scene but tde c said i lost interest in dez show.. evn c use t sit with me n use t watch repeats too but nw ly 1 time s enuf t bare crap of sa... when i saw sanar tde n der eye lock my expression ws like dez Dead n i jus remembered hatred period of joja ... der ws passion in der eyes during hatred period too... but sanar eye lockDead

@ luvrtpari

yes they vl learn for sure...n dat vl b a tight slap for them...

You are so right dear.
Even in the ghrina phase Akdha's eye lock or even handhold had so much passionEmbarrassed

u noe dr rite nw m watchin old episodes of ja... hatred period ly... jus enjoyin by watching old episodes... it gives smile on my face n uff der acting so marvellous... i better watch old episodes rather than crap sa...

all my dear frnds they are dogs tail and they will never be straight so i wish not only a tight slap to them but a great regret should be there then only they will understand what a serial contain not only a 30 mins episode but fans their emotion love and feelings for it 

luvRTpari IF-Dazzler
luvRTpari
luvRTpari

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 11:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by NATURESHIVANI

Originally posted by anael24

@luvrtpari srry buddy i forgot your name Unhappy
anyways last year qubool hai got and experienced the same issue...and this was a hit show as i myself was hooked to it!
first their script went bad and though fans lamented nothing happened until ksg left it and it sank! To this QH was just the rest of ph and cvs murders!

now this is whats happening to you show...its already suffering from cvs ph and ekta only thing left is for rt or ps to leave! if they leave the show is over..at least if one of them! and story wont go far without them!

Are this is the story of almost all the shows of Indian telly 
yaa and ultimately we the fans have to suffer 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_shadesnature_

Go to top