Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tarunika13 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: luvRTpari

actually u know what zee tv and cvs think that the r the one who made jalal and jodha and their chemistry and they think that they can do with sanar also but u know what it will not they think bring actor and show they couple chemistry is made is false it rajat and paridhi natural skill 
and i believe that this fact cvs and zee will learn soon 
its fact its hard i know 

Well said👏

These CVs think that they are responsible for Akdha's awesome chemistry but the sole credit goes only to Rajat & Paridhi😊. Today in passing I told my Mom that did you see how lack lustre was the eye lock between SA. Things would have been so different it was JA. She replied in a very obvious tone and reprimanded me saying how can you compare Rajat and Paridhi with SA. Its but natural SA cannot be JA so please stop comparing.
_shadesnature_ thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: anael24

i have watched many which dint take this route!
2nd time in 1 year zee is having such a problem yet i dont think they will help it... the thing i dont understand is why target the good doing shows?? i mean there are other shows of zee doing really bad but here theres a good one giving them money fame trp and viewers yet no concern no sense!

Even I dint face it earlier but nowadays mostly shows are get ruined with so many twists 
anael24 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: NATURESHIVANI

Even I dint face it earlier but nowadays mostly shows are get ruined with so many twists

yep mostly dragging and nonsense tracks...
its as if when the show reaches its peak cvs have no idea on how to continue it...and they call themselves "writers" 🤣 🤢 pathetic!
_shadesnature_ thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

yep mostly dragging and nonsense tracks...
its as if when the show reaches its peak cvs have no idea on how to continue it...and they call themselves "writers" 🤣 🤢 pathetic!

It becoMe joke of the joke when they said themselves as writer  or creative team 
diya2291 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tarunika13

Well said👏

These CVs think that they are responsible for Akdha's awesome chemistry but the sole credit goes only to Rajat & Paridhi😊. Today in passing I told my Mom that did you see how lack lustre was the eye lock between SA. Things would have been so different it was JA. She replied in a very obvious tone and reprimanded me saying how can you compare Rajat and Paridhi with SA. Its but natural SA cannot be JA so please stop comparing.

@ tarunika
actually comparision  should be between equals ... so noe comparision of JA😳😳 with sa😡... and evn  my mom use to enjoy al akdha scene but tde c said i lost interest in dez show.. evn c use t sit with me n use t watch repeats too but nw ly 1 time s enuf t bare crap of sa... when i saw sanar tde n der eye lock my expression ws like dez 🤢 n i jus remembered hatred period of joja ... der ws passion in der eyes during hatred period too... but sanar eye lock🤢

@ luvrtpari

yes they vl learn for sure...n dat vl b a tight slap for them...
Tarunika13 thumbnail

Originally posted by: crazydiya2291

@ tarunika
actually comparision  should be between equals ... so noe comparision of JA😳😳 with sa😡... and evn  my mom use to enjoy al akdha scene but tde c said i lost interest in dez show.. evn c use t sit with me n use t watch repeats too but nw ly 1 time s enuf t bare crap of sa... when i saw sanar tde n der eye lock my expression ws like dez 🤢 n i jus remembered hatred period of joja ... der ws passion in der eyes during hatred period too... but sanar eye lock🤢

@ luvrtpari

yes they vl learn for sure...n dat vl b a tight slap for them...

You are so right dear.
Even in the ghrina phase Akdha's eye lock or even handhold had so much passion😳
diya2291 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tarunika13

You are so right dear.
Even in the ghrina phase Akdha's eye lock or even handhold had so much passion😳

u noe dr rite nw m watchin old episodes of ja... hatred period ly... jus enjoyin by watching old episodes... it gives smile on my face n uff der acting so marvellous... i better watch old episodes rather than crap sa...
Tarunika13 thumbnail
Three Perfect Words for SA:

Lacklustre

Expressionless

Amateurish

Rajat along with Paridhi  & not to forget Ashwini, had brought this show to a peak which was
unimaginable. 
But the way our leads have been sidelined to promote lack lustre SA is a very sorry state of affairs.😭Really,  Rajat & Paridhi should stop wasting their talent for such a bare minimum screen space.😡
I am still watching JA only for them, however feel that they should move on to a better show.
My best wishes are always with my Rajat & Paridhi.🤗

.GreekPrincess. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
very well said😆😆
agree with u👍🏼
I thought SA  would be bad but nope it is much much worse...🤢
ur words r perfect for SA
luvRTpari thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

@luvrtpari srry buddy i forgot your name 😔
anyways last year qubool hai got and experienced the same issue...and this was a hit show as i myself was hooked to it!
first their script went bad and though fans lamented nothing happened until ksg left it and it sank! To this QH was just the rest of ph and cvs murders!

now this is whats happening to you show...its already suffering from cvs ph and ekta only thing left is for rt or ps to leave! if they leave the show is over..at least if one of them! and story wont go far without them!

i really dont understand that we u cant take a serial properly then y u make it to ruin it unnecessary 
its seems like ja is a load to them and sice they have to carry it they r doing so sad and pity on zee tv