Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

That Surprise Kiss

kaveriadiga8 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Hayeee. Baba ne jis tarah se Karam Jali ko baga diya. .Hayeee. ..Mein Mar jaavan. Kya bahana banatha hai yeh ladka ;) And the way he was acting as if he is talking to soha when he enters the bedroom..In his Black Vest..*Drools* Can't get over it.And Nandu comes out,holds his hand and asks him as to what is he doing..Manik pulls her leg as always..And Thank god for Karam Jalis call..Nandu ko sach toh pata chala..Then came the most favorite part..How our Nandu became the Sherni and pushed her man on the bed. .Manik rolls her over..*Heart starts racing* She pushes him away and he keeps asking her Tum yaha kya kar rahi ho?? And she pushes him with all her might and he falls back with all his might and he kisses her right next to her lips. That was more like an accidental kiss ;) And then they close in..Actually their lips slightly touched..Hope they kiss tomorrow. Vah re mere pyaRe cvs, Yahi pe khatam karna tha. .Where did Nandu disappear when Fab5 arrived. I felt she was hidden under the blanket or as usual her fav. Place under the bed ;) 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ragvir.fan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Was it accidental ... I tht manik kissed her intentionallyEdited by ragvir.fan - 9 years ago
kaveriadiga8 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ragvir.fan

Was it accidental ... I tht manik kissed her intentionally

Well I think so cos Baba will never leave such a chance ;) Intentional ho ya accidental we got something to drool over all night
deepalokii thumbnail
Kiss tho Kiss hai do u guys reallyw anna disect if its accidental or wantonly wantonly accidental and evdentful thats what MANAN R rt :)
ameerafatima thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
wow ... surprise kisss...
lovely and sweet but it was soo surprised kisss 
but guyzz i dont thik he kissed .. may be i guess 
lets see tmmr 
i egerly waiting for next epi... till then best wishes 
sehrmemon thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 5
Felt more intentional kiss then accidental but was a surprise and a worth watching and drooling oneπŸ˜†
pia.raha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
the whole manan moment was so passionate and romantic,hayee i was drroling ove rit throughout!!!!!!!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
Ireena7 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Manik is damn smart...hayee the way he makes soha out of his house.. seriously...smart boy...he wanted to spend quality time with his girl...n that kiss...uff mardala...in last part their lips almost touched so really hoping for a kiss...hope CV won't disappoint us...
sonia_1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
That last few seconds were breathtaking