Balika Vadhu

India-Forums

Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

'Ive been getting mixed reactions - Aasiya Kazi (Page 3)

mahi12 IF-Dazzler
mahi12
mahi12

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 7:25am | IP Logged

Aasiya Kazi's acting is not convincing so far as in Ganga Yesterday she was good but not that good how she should be  Ganga obviously was bang on but actress acting was a bit less Comparatively other actors were bang on with their expressions   AK carries plenty of experience  not a newcomer and I know she is  a fairly good  actress   so expectations are high from her  so far  I am unable to get connected with her performance here  I find  her nervous and lacking the warmth in her acting .She came here as 3rd actress for Ganga and the previous two had huge fan followings in same character so may be she is stressed or whatever the reason is  she needs to do a little more effort I praise her she is taking the feedback positively and showing improvements in her accordingly Her fitness that she started paying attention is proof enough she is not minding viewers criticism but trying to  match herself according to their  responses and now she looks quite good and pretty when she has put down some of the weight that she had gained  so I hope she comes up with good performances in show too Sargun got acceptance fast because she was excellent from the start I have not seen one scene where she has shown she is less than Sriti She was so good Unfortunately idiot creatives made her leave too and at loss are viewers but hoping AK does not disappoint  Instead of saying time will manage she should make viewers accept her before  they are forced to accept because get used to seeing her as Ganga Sargun exactly did that She never talked about time will make them accept me she made viewers accept her giving her best in every scene I personally like Sargun in her very first scene  I was like lets give her the chance she did not disappoint at all so I was expecting same from AK too but so far i am not convinced Hoping new year brings best from her because have no option now Sargun is not coming back so she should leave her mark as Ganga For that she needs to work double hard than she did in her previous shows

Edited by mahi12 - 30 December 2014 at 7:25am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

AdorableAnushamaria13Casper-saba113Dreamer_BeautifulSoul_tiny15

Stargazer. IF-Sizzlerz
Stargazer.
Stargazer.

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 5:28pm | IP Logged
I appreciate Aasiya's honesty. Mixed reactions were bound to happen, especially after the good work done by Sriti & then Sargun. Being a replacement is never easy...especially if you are number 3!!!

If a certain section of fans don't like her portrayal, that's fine. Yeh sab toh chalta rehta hai. But I hope she doesn't have to put up with anything nasty. Sometimes fans can get carried away. After all, she is only doing her job. If it wasn't her, it would've been someone else.

Thanks for sharing.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anitaranipyar-ishk

begumparaa Senior Member
begumparaa
begumparaa

Posted: 02 January 2015 at 2:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Wanderer.

I appreciate Aasiya's honesty. Mixed reactions were bound to happen, especially after the good work done by Sriti & then Sargun. Being a replacement is never easy...especially if you are number 3!!!

If a certain section of fans don't like her portrayal, that's fine. Yeh sab toh chalta rehta hai. But I hope she doesn't have to put up with anything nasty. Sometimes fans can get carried away. After all, she is only doing her job. If it wasn't her, it would've been someone else.

Thanks for sharing.

She emoted very well in her scene with LP. Sure, she is a great actress - we all saw that in Season 3 of the hit show Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha.

Lets give her some time, please to really get into the character
AdorableAnusha Goldie
AdorableAnusha
AdorableAnusha

Posted: 02 January 2015 at 3:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Wanderer.

Thanks for sharing.
Confusedi don't understand which section of fans you are talking about i am fan of Ganga since Sriti I am no Sriti fan but i loved her as Ganga then Sargun No fan of her but still loved her as Ganga Aasiya Kazi for me is  complete flop  in this role Her acting is very dull and boring She is not fit for this role at all so this is my opinion without being biased

What fan and non fan in this Even i as a non fan of  previous both actresses saying i am not liking her acting at all

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Jaya-Vmaria13Casper-saba113BeautifulSoul_tiny15

Jaya-V Senior Member
Jaya-V
Jaya-V

Posted: 02 January 2015 at 4:17am | IP Logged
Forget Sriti and Sargun Aasiya Kazi's own acting is pretty dull I cannot even imagine her in all those scenes of Sriti and Sargun This is not about replacement Sargun also came as replacement but her acting was  not so dull like AK most of times sleep walking and i don't think any hard core Sargun fan is against her Mostly Ganga fans from the time of Sriti are not liking her as well Why we should give her time It is not our fault in a well established character pathetic creatives have  forced a wrong replacement It is not AK's fault either it is all cvs fault

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

maria13Casper-saba113BeautifulSoul_tiny15

BeautifulSoul_ IF-Sizzlerz
BeautifulSoul_
BeautifulSoul_

Posted: 02 January 2015 at 4:21am | IP Logged
Some section of fans ? which section of JaGan fans ( don't drag Sriti and Sargun ) just talk about Ganga fans are happy and convinced with Aasiya's kazi's acting ? I don't think there is anyone apart from AK's own fans only ?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

maria13Casper-tiny15

Casper- Goldie
Casper-
Casper-

Posted: 02 January 2015 at 4:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Beautiful-Soul

Some section of fans ? which section of JaGan fans ( don't drag Sriti and Sargun ) just talk about Ganga fans are happy and convinced with Aasiya's kazi's acting ? I don't think there is anyone apart from AK's own fans only ?
i agree  Was Not Sriti and Sargun hard core fan Became their fan from this show but disliking Aasiya Kazi as Ganga Ganga is a character i love so much but she is spoiling my fun I don't count that her fault Its all pathetic cvs and PH's fault AngryEvery character cannot suit every character same is applicable   for  as Ganga

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15

Stargazer. IF-Sizzlerz
Stargazer.
Stargazer.

Posted: 02 January 2015 at 5:08am | IP Logged
Erm, what did I say that was so wrong? Ermm It was simply a general comment. No need to get into a frenzy over it, folks.  No, not all fans are the same. Some like replacements, others don't. We all have a different take on things. Yes, there are even factions within fandoms. Not rocket science to understand this. Just look at Anandi's case. Some accepted replacement & moved on...where as others stopped watching/left the forum. THAT is what can be referred to as a section of fans. Not everyone reacts the same & it's fine. So don't talk as though Jagan is some sort of cult! It's a fandom.

And how am I dragging Sriti or Sargun fans into this? I myself appreciate both actresses so wouldn't want to be disrespectful to either.

And to someone who told me to give Aasiya time, I don't think I am in need of that advice. Look around this thread for the answer LOL

Anyways to all that quoted/referred to me:  that's why this forum pisses me off. It's always the SAME lot that become hyper & take words out of context. Stop targetting people just because their views don't sit well with you. Pathetic herd mentality.

I wouldn't be surprised if in reality none of you like Aasiya. You're just covering it up with shitty excuses LOL No wonder you all keep putting her down. If someone makes a post complimenting her, you all barge in together to heavily criticise & shoot down any opposing views. Sad!

Carry on. But I will not reply any further to obsessed fans. Over & out.

Edited by .Wanderer. - 02 January 2015 at 5:34am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anitaranipyar-ishk

Go to top