Balika Vadhu

India-Forums

Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

'Ive been getting mixed reactions - Aasiya Kazi (Page 2)

umam IF-Rockerz
umam
umam

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 9:32am | IP Logged
TFS Arti Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

RTee

Jaya-V Senior Member
Jaya-V
Jaya-V

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 10:00am | IP Logged
I don't think i can accept her as Ganga ever After loving Sriti whole heartedly as Ganga Sargun clicked me one very first day she did not till now . First impression sometimes  is last impression too So far in romantic , fiery , naughty in all scenes i was disappointed with her Don't know what will get better in future Sleepy 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Mehek134Casper-maria13saba113tiny15

hisusmita IF-Sizzlerz
hisusmita
hisusmita

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 10:07am | IP Logged
Tfs arti

Good to read her interview,

Today she was good in the scene

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

umamRTeepyar-ishk

Sunna_Deewani IF-Stunnerz
Sunna_Deewani
Sunna_Deewani

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 10:07am | IP Logged

TFS! Soon after joining BV she is also busy with marriage preparationsLOL. I think after sona track anyway there won't be much for her.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Jaya-Vtiny15

saba113 IF-Dazzler
saba113
saba113

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 10:15am | IP Logged
Good she is not saying she has removed the memories of previous actresses LOL

She is a huge disappointment or may be i am comparing her with previous two and i am unable to find her their level good  Even in today's scene she was average in acting The previous two if in that scene would have rocked Loved Ganga today but not AK's acting Every actor is not made for every character and she is just like that in Ganga Misfit

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Mehek134Casper-maria13tiny15

maria13 Goldie
maria13
maria13

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 10:31am | IP Logged
Future don't know much but right now her own interview is enough proof she is nor warmly welcomed Creatives can have  some chulo bhar paani They quite boldly said she will do justice to role, in one day people are so taken to be granted  they will accept anyone they keep forcing in character

Mehek134Casper-tiny15

pyar-ishk IF-Stunnerz
pyar-ishk
pyar-ishk

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 5:12pm | IP Logged
Thanks for sharing Arti 

AK, will always stay humble and continue to work hard 

Mixed reactions is expected and you aren't the one that originated but the 3rd actress for one role, that within it self is a challenge. Sriti and Sargun regardless if you're a fan or not, can't deny they made there mark on the character

It has to be hard juggling both, you're on the sets for hours, waiting for your scene to be called and sometimes taping for multiple episodes. Most actors always complain about never having time for a social life cause of the long hours on set.

I'm glad the PH was willing give you time of to assist with your brother wedding. 

Edited by pyar-ishk - 29 December 2014 at 5:29pm

anitaranihisusmita_goofyCat_

Mehek134 Senior Member
Mehek134
Mehek134

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 4:53am | IP Logged
Well i am not liking her acting It is not because of Sriti or Sargun for me I will give her chance if she acts well but AK's acting is quite dull as of now she is not impressive at all Chemistry does not come with  you know your co actor it comes with the way you compliment them right now she isn't best with anyone for me Neither Jagya Dadisaa , Gehna , Nandu With Mannu her scenes haven't come much yet The child will take his time to adjust with her

She needs to work on her acting Right now she is getting  mixed reviews mostly because her performance is not good Sargun got acceptance pretty fast she will take much time and will she have that much time I wonder how long BV will run? after Anandi's pregnancy or it will take a leap so  there are quite less chances for her leave her mark  Thankfully creatives improved her looks in the show and she also lost some of extra calories Sincere advice never put that much weight again It is not good Now she looks far better in BV then she entered Acting needs a lot of improvement and with the experience she carries with her it is disappointing for me is this best she can give I am not happy

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Casper-tiny15

Go to top