'Ive been getting mixed reactions - Aasiya Kazi - Page 2

Posted: 9 years ago

TFS! Soon after joining BV she is also busy with marriage preparations😆. I think after sona track anyway there won't be much for her.

Good she is not saying she has removed the memories of previous actresses LOL

She is a huge disappointment or may be i am comparing her with previous two and i am unable to find her their level good  Even in today's scene she was average in acting The previous two if in that scene would have rocked Loved Ganga today but not AK's acting Every actor is not made for every character and she is just like that in Ganga Misfit
Future don't know much but right now her own interview is enough proof she is nor warmly welcomed Creatives can have  some chulo bhar paani They quite boldly said she will do justice to role, in one day people are so taken to be granted  they will accept anyone they keep forcing in character

Thanks for sharing Arti 

AK, will always stay humble and continue to work hard 

Mixed reactions is expected and you aren't the one that originated but the 3rd actress for one role, that within it self is a challenge. Sriti and Sargun regardless if you're a fan or not, can't deny they made there mark on the character

It has to be hard juggling both, you're on the sets for hours, waiting for your scene to be called and sometimes taping for multiple episodes. Most actors always complain about never having time for a social life cause of the long hours on set.

I'm glad the PH was willing give you time of to assist with your brother wedding. 

Edited by pyar-ishk - 9 years ago
Well i am not liking her acting It is not because of Sriti or Sargun for me I will give her chance if she acts well but AK's acting is quite dull as of now she is not impressive at all Chemistry does not come with  you know your co actor it comes with the way you compliment them right now she isn't best with anyone for me Neither Jagya Dadisaa , Gehna , Nandu With Mannu her scenes haven't come much yet The child will take his time to adjust with her

She needs to work on her acting Right now she is getting  mixed reviews mostly because her performance is not good Sargun got acceptance pretty fast she will take much time and will she have that much time I wonder how long BV will run? after Anandi's pregnancy or it will take a leap so  there are quite less chances for her leave her mark  Thankfully creatives improved her looks in the show and she also lost some of extra calories Sincere advice never put that much weight again It is not good Now she looks far better in BV then she entered Acting needs a lot of improvement and with the experience she carries with her it is disappointing for me is this best she can give I am not happy

Aasiya Kazi's acting is not convincing so far as in Ganga Yesterday she was good but not that good how she should be  Ganga obviously was bang on but actress acting was a bit less Comparatively other actors were bang on with their expressions   AK carries plenty of experience  not a newcomer and I know she is  a fairly good  actress   so expectations are high from her  so far  I am unable to get connected with her performance here  I find  her nervous and lacking the warmth in her acting .She came here as 3rd actress for Ganga and the previous two had huge fan followings in same character so may be she is stressed or whatever the reason is  she needs to do a little more effort I praise her she is taking the feedback positively and showing improvements in her accordingly Her fitness that she started paying attention is proof enough she is not minding viewers criticism but trying to  match herself according to their  responses and now she looks quite good and pretty when she has put down some of the weight that she had gained  so I hope she comes up with good performances in show too Sargun got acceptance fast because she was excellent from the start I have not seen one scene where she has shown she is less than Sriti She was so good Unfortunately idiot creatives made her leave too and at loss are viewers but hoping AK does not disappoint  Instead of saying time will manage she should make viewers accept her before  they are forced to accept because get used to seeing her as Ganga Sargun exactly did that She never talked about time will make them accept me she made viewers accept her giving her best in every scene I personally like Sargun in her very first scene  I was like lets give her the chance she did not disappoint at all so I was expecting same from AK too but so far i am not convinced Hoping new year brings best from her because have no option now Sargun is not coming back so she should leave her mark as Ganga For that she needs to work double hard than she did in her previous shows

Edited by mahi12 - 9 years ago
I appreciate Aasiya's honesty. Mixed reactions were bound to happen, especially after the good work done by Sriti & then Sargun. Being a replacement is never easy...especially if you are number 3!!!

If a certain section of fans don't like her portrayal, that's fine. Yeh sab toh chalta rehta hai. But I hope she doesn't have to put up with anything nasty. Sometimes fans can get carried away. After all, she is only doing her job. If it wasn't her, it would've been someone else.

Thanks for sharing.
Originally posted by .Wanderer.

I appreciate Aasiya's honesty. Mixed reactions were bound to happen, especially after the good work done by Sriti & then Sargun. Being a replacement is never easy...especially if you are number 3!!!

If a certain section of fans don't like her portrayal, that's fine. Yeh sab toh chalta rehta hai. But I hope she doesn't have to put up with anything nasty. Sometimes fans can get carried away. After all, she is only doing her job. If it wasn't her, it would've been someone else.

Thanks for sharing.

She emoted very well in her scene with LP. Sure, she is a great actress - we all saw that in Season 3 of the hit show Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha.

Lets give her some time, please to really get into the character
Originally posted by .Wanderer.

Thanks for sharing.
😕i don't understand which section of fans you are talking about i am fan of Ganga since Sriti I am no Sriti fan but i loved her as Ganga then Sargun No fan of her but still loved her as Ganga Aasiya Kazi for me is  complete flop  in this role Her acting is very dull and boring She is not fit for this role at all so this is my opinion without being biased

What fan and non fan in this Even i as a non fan of  previous both actresses saying i am not liking her acting at all
Forget Sriti and Sargun Aasiya Kazi's own acting is pretty dull I cannot even imagine her in all those scenes of Sriti and Sargun This is not about replacement Sargun also came as replacement but her acting was  not so dull like AK most of times sleep walking and i don't think any hard core Sargun fan is against her Mostly Ganga fans from the time of Sriti are not liking her as well Why we should give her time It is not our fault in a well established character pathetic creatives have  forced a wrong replacement It is not AK's fault either it is all cvs fault