RTee IF-Sizzlerz
RTee
RTee

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 6:56am | IP Logged

I've been getting mixed reactions'

Natasha Coutinho |  December 28, 2014, 23.12 pm IST

Aasiya Kazi will essay the role of Ganga in Balika Vadhu
Aasiya Kazi will essay the role of Ganga in Balika Vadhu

After Sriti Jha and Sargun Mehta, Aasiya Kazi will essay the role of Ganga in Balika Vadhu. Since those are big shoes to fill, Aasiya has been attracting some negative reactions from fans of previous actresses apart from positive comments about her role. She admits, "Sriti and Sargun played the role very well and set a certain level of performance, so I can't let the fans down. I knew at the start that the role did come with a certain stress of living up to expectations. And, I have been getting mixed reactions, but I understand that it will take time for fans of the show to accept me. Things should be better after sometime."

We're not sure if the comparisons on screen are fair, but we sure like the way Aasiya is handling it off-screen. Telling us about how she got the show, Aasiya says, "I was called for a look test and at the time, had no clue about which role I was auditioning for. I didn't give it a second thought as I didn't want to miss the chance to be a part of such a popular show."

Since Balika Vadhu has been running for six years now, was it difficult to blend in with the team that's known each other for so long? "Shashank (Vyas) and I knew each other from before, so it was easier to build the chemistry as co-stars. Surekha (Sikri) has been wonderful too. I used to follow the show when it started so I knew what her character's like."

At the moment, Aasiya is on a break, busy with her brother's wedding preparations, so she will be missing in the coming episodes. "It was crazy managing the shoot as well as wedding preparations, so I've finally taken some time off and will resume shoot soon."

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

sonanaiChit15tellygeekumamStargazer.Spring-Dewpyar-ishkblushing

blushing IF-Stunnerz
blushing
blushing

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 7:13am | IP Logged
Thanks Arti

Well with time she will improved and gets approval too

Strange coincidence after join BV got leave for Wedding.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

RTee

Dreamer_ IF-Rockerz
Dreamer_
Dreamer_

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 7:22am | IP Logged
Glad she is not saying she got acceptedLOL  As much i have seen my friends the fellow JaGan fans No one is happy with her  Don't know about future Time well time will make us  used to her coz we have no option but to see her  if she improves then good Right now neither her chemistry with her co actors is good neither she knows the character well  and we also rightly judged she wanted to be part of BV  more otherwise a person will think thrice in becoming replacement for replacement if cvs made previous two leave with their injustice then they cannot be expected to be  fair 3rd time

mmm how come she did not know for which character she is coming to audition I had read her name back in 2013 too when Sargun came as Ganga she auditioned back then too Thats strange
nowConfused

Edited by kikyo - 29 December 2014 at 7:22am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Mehek134Jaya-VCasper-maria13saba113BeautifulSoul_tiny15

AdorableAnusha Goldie
AdorableAnusha
AdorableAnusha

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 7:43am | IP Logged
Sargun's wedding was after a month  she joined BV in November and took leave in december for some days AK took leave pretty soon for wedding of her brother Anyways cvs will be glad to give her leave as Ganga already comes one day and not in 2 days Hope they don't disappear Jagya too with her Please no keep showing J band bajoing of LPS and his scenes with Mannu baba or much needed talk between J and Nandu In these Ganga has nothing much to do

I don't like watching AK  as Ganga as of now The standards set by Sriti and Sargun were too high as Ganga and she is not matching them Sargun clicked on first day she did not even till now but i like her sincerity in interview As a person she is very good Not over confident she will get acceptance neither bragging  i got acceptance i  Praise her for this From me no mixed reviews as of now but complete rejection(  sorry its her not fault all cvs fault )but still i am ready to give her chance if she improves in coming future Right now she does need a lot of improvement in the role Its very very unfortunate for fans Their well build up connection is ruined Frankly right now neither her chemistry with Shanky is good neither with Surekha ji and she seems right now to me she did not know much about how character  was before her  therefore disconnections are coming and cvs are not bothering either

Edited by AdorableAnusha - 29 December 2014 at 7:48am

Mehek134Jaya-VCasper-maria13saba113Dreamer_BeautifulSoul_tiny15

AdorableAnusha Goldie
AdorableAnusha
AdorableAnusha

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 7:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kikyo

Glad she is not saying she got acceptedLOL  As much i have seen my friends the fellow JaGan fans No one is happy with her  Don't know about future Time well time will make us  used to her coz we have no option but to see her  if she improves then good Right now neither her chemistry with her co actors is good neither she knows the character well  and we also rightly judged she wanted to be part of BV  more otherwise a person will think thrice in becoming replacement for replacement if cvs made previous two leave with their injustice then they cannot be expected to be  fair 3rd time

mmm how come she did not know for which character she is coming to audition I had read her name back in 2013 too when Sargun came as Ganga she auditioned back then too Thats strange
nowConfused
she meant for this  time when she came for audition When now she came for audition she did not know cvs called her back for same role She might be called and she thought for some other character but it happens to be same role she auditioned before and PH must have called her because she already did audition for same role and right now not doing anyother show

Mehek134Jaya-Vmaria13Casper-saba113Dreamer_BeautifulSoul_tiny15

BeautifulSoul_ IF-Sizzlerz
BeautifulSoul_
BeautifulSoul_

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 8:18am | IP Logged

How much screen space  in the show she has that it was getting crazy for her manage shoot and her brother's wedding ?LOL anyways good to know before hand the reason she will be disappearing in coming episodes Creatives will be happy  they can show more GNN saga

Glad she is telling truth she is not accepted as of now Mixed reviews Well from me no mixed reviews but only one thing  I am not convinced  with her as Ganga neither I am liking her acting Not that I am blind bias Sargun fan that's why saying when I became Ganga and JaGan fan at that time Sriti was Ganga and I never thought in my distant dreams she will be replaced by Sargun but Sargun clicked to me instantly and Ak is not even after so many days She needs a lot of improvements. Things may not get better ever or may be No one knows future but shame on makers for taking viewers for granted Now she takes how much time to get adjusted with the character how much time we take to accept her as Ganga till then we will keep sitting blank What the previous actress asked only what you promised to her but no replace the actor and force replacement on fans Accept her They will accept her anyhow they have to

Chemistry with co actors does not come with you know your co actor in real life It comes with how you compliment him in acting Right now I am not seeing she complimenting SV and Surekha ji at all in acting Obviously she has not worked with them and needs time to build up chemistry with them if she thinks she has build up any chemistry with them I am not seeing that Sorry

Mehek134Jaya-VCasper-maria13saba113Dreamer_tiny15

tiny15 IF-Stunnerz
tiny15
tiny15

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 8:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kikyo

nowConfused
i agree wid u & anu & oders that she has got complete rejection from viewers even neutral ones & onee who liked sriti v.much. sargun wa s accepted wid in 2-3 days while aasiya is still not accepted.
but one thing i like abt her she like sargun is also not saying that glad shes being accepted & will make ppl 4get prev. actresses.
shes gud human being but she can never b ganga. she may b gud actress & in future may improve but shes not suitable 4 ganga.bcoz chem clicked instantly & not forced or cum wid time.
i won't b able 2 accept her but may b used 2 after sumtime as theres no option but atleast there"ll b bit consoln that shes gud actress so acting & expressiosn may improve as any oder  normal ckt.

Mehek134Jaya-Vmaria13Casper-saba113Dreamer_BeautifulSoul_

tiny15 IF-Stunnerz
tiny15
tiny15

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 8:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Beautiful-Soul

How much screen space  in the show she has that it was getting crazy for her manage shoot and her brother's wedding ?LOL anyways good to know before hand the reason she will be disappearing in coming episodes Creatives will be happy  they can show more GNN saga

Glad she is telling truth she is not accepted as of now Mixed reviews Well from me no mixed reviews but only one thing  I am not convinced  with her as Ganga neither I am liking her acting Not that I am blind bias Sargun fan that's why saying when I became Ganga and JaGan fan at that time Sriti was Ganga and I never thought in my distant dreams she will be replaced by Sargun but Sargun clicked to me instantly and Ak is not even after so many days She needs a lot of improvements. Things may not get better ever or may be No one knows future but shame on makers for taking viewers for granted Now she takes how much time to get adjusted with the character how much time we take to accept her as Ganga till then we will keep sitting blank What the previous actress asked only what you promised to her but no replace the actor and force replacement on fans Accept her They will accept her anyhow they have to

Chemistry with co actors does not come with you know your co actor in real life It comes with how you compliment him in acting Right now I am not seeing she complimenting SV and Surekha ji at all in acting Obviously she has not worked with them and needs time to build up chemistry with them if she thinks she has build up any chemistry with them I am not seeing that Sorry

sidra agree wid u completely. and ur 1st para. i m also wondering how much screen space is she getting that its hectic 4 her 2 manage 2 things.
and there r mixed reviews acc. 2 her bcoz she mite b getting acceptance by her fans & may b 21-2 oder ppl esply mostly those ppl who didn't watch sriti/sragun as ganga.
and abt chem. it can never cum wid time. it just clicked instantly. complementing ckts can happen but not chem.bcoz luk @ sriti & sargun they complemented wid in few days while aasiya still ahsn't even after 1 month.Ouch

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Mehek134Jaya-Vmaria13Casper-saba113Dreamer_

Go to top