Ek Mutthi Aasmaan

India-Forums

Ek Mutthi Aasmaan
Ek Mutthi Aasmaan

MagicalMadness IF-Sizzlerz
MagicalMadness
MagicalMadness

Posted: 16 January 2015 at 10:25pm | IP Logged
Loved it ... So awesome. Loved kalpi as guy and how rags started liking her inner beauty and then her outer beauty. Just beautiful absolutely beautiful. I m in awe how u wrote it all in one go. Hug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

maarushkaa

ovee IF-Dazzler
ovee
ovee

Posted: 16 January 2015 at 10:58pm | IP Logged
Loved ur os ''paakezaah". Awesome update.

maarushkaa

Ragna1302 IF-Rockerz
Ragna1302
Ragna1302

Posted: 16 January 2015 at 11:19pm | IP Logged
Maruuu amazing OS Tongue
  loved Paakezaah...LOLLOL forest wild love EmbarrassedLOLLOL
  u r a fab writer dear...loved read ur story's ..ClapClap

maarushkaa

vyshuu.. IF-Dazzler
vyshuu..
vyshuu..

Posted: 17 January 2015 at 12:34am | IP Logged
Hayeee Day Dreaming
resss!!LOL

heyyllooo mariee...

waitng fr my comment..?WinkTongue

finallyy im here to unresLOLLOL and nw i got to know dat this OS was a rishwaatShocked which is illegal LOL but i accept this..(who d hell can say no to thisLOLTongue)

frstly mariee.. dunno whether am i ryt or no.. but i felt that u improved a lot in writng skills(in a good way) each n evrythng u wrote it in a detailed way, which i lykd itWink.. okay nw abt the OS.. though the OS is purely fiction or in ur lang "with illogical aspects"LOL.. it was sooo good to read sumthng diffrnt!Big smile the whole story u depicted was superbb w/o any flaws.. evrythng made a sense(but in reality it wouldn't/may happenTongue) raghav's search for his magazine cover and then getting lost into the forest.. and  there his fears "He may deny but deep down he was frightened. Afterall, the wild animals aren't his employees to be scared of his angry young man look"  lol these lines sounded too funny! LOLLOL.. and then his encounter with junaid.. nah nah with kalpi Tongue it was good.. wen u described kalpi's dressing style.. lyk loose shirts n pants.. then nlyy I wondered sumthng is fishy.. bt dint expect dat u would give twist to it in a diffrnt way.. LOL and then all the scenes were too good.. both getting along with similar interests towards photography, and raghav's changed behavior.. u knw.. it really sounds good wen an arrogant raghav turns into a fun-happy raghav..Big smile which even surprised raghav abt it! And then here cums the surprise/twist.. for which I became too surprised.. and I love surprisesLOLLOL wen I read dat it was kalpi.. I was lykShocked and thenBig smileParty hahhahaha!! And she had already fallen fr him.. and the story behind here to be a guy, to show them dat even girls r no loess to do the project was a reasonable one..  and then u gave exact reasons to make raghav suspicious about junaid..  and cleverly he tried to knw the truth and succeeded.. but in return he  got a biggg jhor ka jatka.. and nw he too strtd havng feelings fr her and dint want to break her heart.. hayeeeDay Dreaming..

though love has many definitions.. u come up with a new one in each n evry story of urs.. which I lykd itWink and the last part wen he realized dat he too loves her, wen she left him... all those scenes and dialogues and "our fav scene".. hayeee hayeee hayeee hayeee hayeee hayeee hayeee hayeee hayeee hayeee hayeee hayeee hayeee hayeee hayeee hayeee hayeee hayeee hayeee hayeee Day DreamingDay Dreaming I dint lyk it.. indeed I loved it!!!!! It was sooo perfect and romantic proposal Day DreamingHeart mariee.. i have no more words as last part totally made me speechless!!ClapClap

thank u so much fr dis beautifull and lovelyyy rishwat..HugWink

ps: and yeah fr the frst tym u spelt my name correctly "vyshu" karke.. LOLLOL

Edited by vyshuu.. - 18 January 2015 at 10:41am

maarushkaa

_TheBlackRose_ IF-Rockerz
_TheBlackRose_
_TheBlackRose_

Posted: 17 January 2015 at 1:00am | IP Logged
Really, you had to do so much warning n all before writing it? I didn't find it in the least illogical... but yeah maybe padh padh ke mere dimag ka itna band baj gaya hai ki logic nikal hi gyi hai LOL
Loved it... No descriptive comment (sorry) coz I suck at that Dead
I hadn't heard the song earlier, thanks for introducing me to its existence LOL

maarushkaa

DimpleAggarwal IF-Rockerz
DimpleAggarwal
DimpleAggarwal

Posted: 17 January 2015 at 1:09am | IP Logged
AwesomeClap

maarushkaa

zindgidilse IF-Sizzlerz
zindgidilse
zindgidilse

Posted: 17 January 2015 at 1:15am | IP Logged
Res ROFL
aj kal i m doing only res ROFL

UNRES LOL...FINALLYD'oh

mast os hai.Wink  Fabulous os MARSHStar
story began with greenry of valley of meghalaya nd united the two love birds.
raghav who thought love is not less than stupid thing nd who loves,they r called idiots...is now understood the meaning of love nd  song which he was listening in his car.
i suspected that saviour of raghav to be kalpi from the very beginning as the story belongs to  our ragnaLOL
MARSH i found raghav running in the rain on the beats of music something similar as RR V MI Last part where kalpi was running from the church to raghav on some english song(don't ask me the song name coz i m not used to of eng songsOuch) [ Don't kill me but as u said marushka is there where drama takes placeLOL. ]
but it was to imagine raghav running behind kalpi. I enjoyed it a lot.only u can write such stuffs.

kalpi saving raghav, oops,sorry ..junaid saving raghav nd then they spending time together which led them being friend which raghav had not found in his past life. He was feeling easy with junaid nd raghav's behaviour has changed.
love kalpi's strong itentions to prove herself in the eyes of people.

raghav doubted junaid to b kalpi nd he was right. He ran his mind nd got succeed in finding out junaid's real identity nd he was dumbstruck at the revealtion of the new fact.
they discussed on love topic which changed their respective paths for some moments.(yeh raghav hamesha itna time kyu leta h love kp samajhne mein..but thanks to rainLOL he understood)

ohkkk.,raghav kissed kalpi that too 5 Times LOL how desperate he is. LOLROFL

anth bhala toh sab Bhala..Wink

Edited by zindgidilse - 30 January 2015 at 5:42am
maarushkaa IF-Dazzler
maarushkaa
maarushkaa

Posted: 17 January 2015 at 1:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _TheBlackRose_

Really, you had to do so much warning n all before writing it? I didn't find it in the least illogical... but yeah maybe padh padh ke mere dimag ka itna band baj gaya hai ki logic nikal hi gyi hai LOL
Loved it... No descriptive comment (sorry) coz I suck at that Dead
I hadn't heard the song earlier, thanks for introducing me to its existence LOL

actually i am a person who doesnt believe in this 2-3 day wala love...i feel that love's like some slow process & thats why i have always taken ample amount of time to portray that phase in my other works.
This is my 1st work ever wherein i have depicted the maggi noodle love ..there are some other stuffs also that i found weird in my own os ...LOLLOL Luckily u hvent found it illogical WinkWink

MARUSHKAA

Edited by mariee - 17 January 2015 at 1:18am

_TheBlackRose_

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Ek Mutthi Aasmaan Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index