India-Forums

Ek Mutthi Aasmaan
Ek Mutthi Aasmaan

maarushkaa IF-Dazzler
maarushkaa
maarushkaa

Posted: 22 January 2015 at 7:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kiaraah

Awesome OS!  Maru,  you nailed it perfectly... A fabulous job! Clap I love the fact that you get this writing ka keeda  sometimes.   Can't say it was short ( I read it in 2 breaks)   but it was amazingly sweet!   Too good yaar!  

Though love is as Sammy says ' like a traditional achar' , I  loved this instant coffee  wala recipe of   love  too. Raghav Singhania, the business man who never believed in love , who thought his life was boring had a fantastic encounter with  a woman in the disguise of a man and he became a changed man. It was sweet to see him open up to Junaid  after knowing their common interests and he actually started having a good time.  Kalpana  had already fallen for him but since she's parading herself as a man, she can't tell him the truth... 

The scene where  Raghav asks her to join him in the waterfall for a swim was hilarious.  Poor lady! She was terrified at the prospect of that. 

Loved it when Raghav finally realises he loves her and goes to her drenched in the rain. The proposal was awesome!  He was even ready to wait till she finishes her project.  How considerate!   All in all it was fantastic.  You have excelled again!  Oops! Sorry to mention the song... its one of my favourites too Embarrassed

I know there's no point in apologising for being late. I know I'm  extremely late this time. Please forgive me ... I'm  in the process of reading and commenting as and when I get time. 

Thank u kiaraah...& my writing keeda ...lol LOL
2 breaks ...yup ...that's the way it was meant to be or it ends up being like some overdosage 
Yup ...the entire point of the os was Raghav first finding a friend inJuno & then falling for her. The love was via friendship...
All in all tysm for this lovely comment ...I just cannot tell u how much I love to get em ...won't be wrong to say that I await them ... & u being late ...mujhe aadat ho gayi hai ...lol !!LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Kiaraah

S0nalii IF-Sizzlerz
S0nalii
S0nalii

Posted: 22 January 2015 at 7:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mariee

Originally posted by Sh0Nali

resh
unres
maaru i thoroughly ignore ur warning n read whole os in one go, yaar hw it posible dat maaru ki story he aur isse hold pe rakho jb pata he woh update cmpleted heWink so i couldnt resist myself n widout hold i read itTongue i just amused, hw much tym u took for writing disShocked

amazing os
the person..uffs maaru ka Raghav Singhania who doesnt knw love fall in pure love in one day dat to with a persn who hide her identity to achieve a goalEmbarrassed it cn hapn only in maaru's osBig smile

start is just amazing, raghav is searching place for cover photo for his magazine and pissed of that he doesnt getting any single shot and in dat, d song and driver/guide getting in his nerves. I enjoy dis iritate raghav.LOL

He went to jungle in search of water, wid d help of sound of waterfall and met with cliff hanger activityROFL bt his gud luck, his savious save him frm death. Bt Maaru i wonder 6ft k raghav ko bechare 4ft k kalpi i mean juno ne kaise nikalaShocked

junaid said he is ghost n raghav almost died on d spotROFL bt the change in rags behavious is amazingSmile

raghav ws suspensive abt juno n finaly his doubt is got reveal with that diary. He first got shock abt kalpi love him bt later he too start loving her.
And he came back to kalpi with marriege proposal. "trust me ...i completely
respect it. & i will not ask for any
commitment from ur side until ur
project is done .." its heart touching words, he is ready to suport her in her careerBig smile
and final ending silence with waterfall sound is fabulousEmbarrassed
lovely os
love u maaru 4 disHug

p.s. Sory 4 late unres, me toh hum aapke he kaun dekhane me bhul gayi mujd isse unres karna heLOLEmbarrassed

I took 8-9 hours in a line to write this entire thing ...but it was fun re ...the fact that I was busy drooling behind the song playing in the bg.
Hahahah...maru ka Raghav hamesha tubelight hi raha hai ..lol...pyaar realization always late. Ekdum antique hote hai ki nahi maru ke Raghav ?Wink
Kalpi 4 ft ki nahi hai re... & waise bhi she had come prepared as junaid
Heheh ...me too like that end wali line sho
At the end ...tysm for this comment

Love, Mariee

omg...m i hallucinating that maaru called me sho..werz is ur shonaliii(eee)
but i love it dear, jhappi for itHug

maarushkaa

maarushkaa IF-Dazzler
maarushkaa
maarushkaa

Posted: 22 January 2015 at 7:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by DiVirgo

Marie!! I didn't know you updated and continued!! Shocked

?????? 
Maybe u hadn't scrolled down entirely ...the update was entirely complete ...it happens...anyways its cool as the os was meant to be read in 2 different turns Big smile
maarushkaa IF-Dazzler
maarushkaa
maarushkaa

Posted: 22 January 2015 at 7:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by DiVirgo

Wow!! Maire for just three days all this happened ;) you're awesome;) I loved it when he told her that he's in love with kalpana;) that was awesome!! You managed to explain genuinely what is love,how one feels when they're in love, and how one expresses their love!! Damn talented you are Clap and you always leave me in awe with your originalty Wink this was super awesome Marie!! Another one?? What say?? Wink
Next time Plz let me know you continued your update!! I had no idea!! While reading kiaras reply to you I realized that hey what is she talking about?? I didn't read that!! Then I went to pg 3;)
In case you missed my first reply?! It's on pg 8 Wink

Hehehe...my confession scenes have always been torcherously well planned...lol...basically I love confession scenes & my brain starts working at lightening speed while writing such scenes
LOL
Another 1 ?? LOL First lemme complete my pending works.
& the continue part ...I hope my abv comment has answered all ur questions.Big smile

DiVirgo

maarushkaa IF-Dazzler
maarushkaa
maarushkaa

Posted: 22 January 2015 at 7:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by appyK

I know i know mujhe phirse daat padegi for being late..Ouch Iss baari mein bhuli nahi but time probs so hardly read any updates and finally read the os.. 
Wrong warning.. Its impossible to read the os in three parts coz ek baar padhna chaalu kiya toh rukne ka mann hi nahi kar sakta.. Wink
Fabulous story .. Ab itna recommend kiya hai toh gaana bhi sunn lungi.. 
Btw really loved the os..Big smile
Daant toh padni hi hai Wink But tym issues...I completely understand u ...toh jaa iss baar maaf kiya
Ty for the compliments appy
& yup ...u shud definitely hear the song ...its fab !!Big smile

appyK

zindgidilse IF-Sizzlerz
zindgidilse
zindgidilse

Posted: 22 January 2015 at 7:37am | IP Logged
Mujhe abi unres karna hROFL
hope it will happen in today's date.LOL
vyshuu.. IF-Dazzler
vyshuu..
vyshuu..

Posted: 22 January 2015 at 7:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mariee

Originally posted by vyshuu..

<font size="2" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" color="#cc0099">Hayeee Day Dreaming
resss!!LOL
</font>

<font size="2" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" color="#cc0099">heyyllooo
mariee...
</font>

<font size="2" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" color="#cc0099">waitng fr my
comment..?WinkTongue
</font>

<font size="2" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" color="#cc0099">finallyy im here
to unresLOLLOL and nw i got to know dat this OS was a rishwaatShocked which is
illegal LOL but i accept this..(who d hell can say no to thisLOLTongue)
</font>

<font size="2" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif"><font color="#cc0099">frstly mariee..
dunno whether am i ryt or no.. but i felt that u improved a lot in writng
skills(in a good way) each n evrythng u wrote it in a detailed way, which i
lykd itWink.. okay nw abt the OS.. though the OS is purely fiction or in ur
lang "with illogical aspects"LOL.. it was sooo good to read sumthng
diffrnt!Big smile the whole story u depicted was superbb w/o any flaws.. evrythng
made a sense(but in reality it wouldn't/may happenTongue) raghav's search for his
magazine cover and then getting lost into the forest.. and there his fears </font><font color="#ff0000">"</font><font color="#ff0000">He may deny but deep down he was
frightened. Afterall, the wild animals aren't his employees to be scared of his
angry young man look"</font><font color="#cc0099"> lol these lines sounded too funny!
LOLLOL.. and then his encounter with junaid.. nah nah with kalpi Tongue it
was good.. wen u described kalpi's dressing style.. lyk loose shirts n pants.. then
nlyy I wondered sumthng is fishy.. bt dint expect dat u would give twist to it
in a diffrnt way.. LOL and then all the scenes were too good.. both getting
along with similar interests towards photography, and raghav's changed
behavior.. u knw.. it really sounds good wen an arrogant raghav turns into a
fun-happy raghav..Big smile which even surprised raghav abt it! And then here cums
the surprise/twist.. for which I became too surprised.. and I love
surprisesLOLLOL wen I read dat it was kalpi.. I was lykShocked and
thenBig smileParty hahhahaha!! And she had already fallen fr him.. and the story
behind here to be a guy, to show them dat even girls r no loess to do the
project was a reasonable one.. and then
u gave exact reasons to make raghav suspicious about junaid.. and cleverly he tried to knw the truth and
succeeded.. but in return he got a biggg
jhor ka jatka.. and nw he too strtd havng feelings fr her and dint want to
break her heart.. hayeeeDay Dreaming..</font>
</font>

<font size="2" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" color="#cc0099">though love has many definitions..
u come up with a new one in each n evry story of urs.. which I lykd itWink and
the last part wen he realized dat he too loves her, wen she left him... all those
scenes and dialogues and "our fav scene".. hayeee hayeee hayeee hayeee
hayeee hayeee hayeee hayeee hayeee hayeee hayeee hayeee hayeee hayeee
hayeee hayeee hayeee hayeee hayeee hayeee Day DreamingDay Dreaming I dint lyk
it.. indeed I loved it!!!!! It was sooo perfect and romantic proposal
Day DreamingHeart mariee.. i have no more words as last part totally made me
speechless!!ClapClap
</font>

<font size="2" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" color="#cc0099">thank u so much fr dis beautifull and lovelyyy rishwat..HugWink</font>

<font size="2" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" color="#cc0099">ps: and yeah fr the frst tym u
spelt my name correctly "vyshu" karke.. LOLLOL
</font>

<font size="2" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" color="#cc0099"><b></b></font>

Itta bada comment vyshu ...Shocked...wow...
& ofcourse I was waiting for yr comment ...my work is incomplete w/o ur comment...trust me when I say this !!
Ooo...really ?? U felt that my writing has improvized ?? Ty ty ty vashu for that ...
Hehehe...that's why I called it illogical ...Maggi noodle love doesn't really happen in real world ...but yet super glad to hear that u liked to read this aspect of this mariee as well
U did understand this raghav well ...& so also kalpi aka junaid.
As also this wala definition of love...honestly ..it was inspired from the song & wasn't my original ...so won't take the entire credit u seeBig smile
Hehehe ...when I was writing apna wala scene I was only thinking abt u re ...our mutual likes especially!! Tha ki nahi wo end asli wala vasishna-marushkaa scene ??
& btw I know its vyshu but I yet like to call u vashuBig smile

Hahahaha yeahh.. end toh ekdum jhakaaas hain!!!Wink Wink and I felt sooo good aftr readng d whole update (especially the end part Day Dreaming) as its been sooo many since I have read marushkaa-vasishna scenes.. EmbarrassedLOL and u can call me with any name u want as I lyk kind off gettng new namesLOL.. so I wont mind EmbarrassedWink

Edited by vyshuu.. - 22 January 2015 at 8:02am

maarushkaa

maarushkaa IF-Dazzler
maarushkaa
maarushkaa

Posted: 22 January 2015 at 12:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by zindgidilse

Mujhe abi unres karna hROFL
hope it will happen in today's date.LOL

& I am yet waiting for the unres zindgi Big smile

zindgidilse

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Ek Mutthi Aasmaan Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index