Ek Mutthi Aasmaan
Ek Mutthi Aasmaan

Kiaraah Goldie
Kiaraah
Kiaraah

Posted: 22 January 2015 at 12:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mariee

Originally posted by Kiaraah

Awesome OS!  Maru,  you nailed it perfectly... A fabulous job! Clap I love the fact that you get this writing ka keeda  sometimes.   Can't say it was short ( I read it in 2 breaks)   but it was amazingly sweet!   Too good yaar!  

Though love is as Sammy says ' like a traditional achar' , I  loved this instant coffee  wala recipe of   love  too. Raghav Singhania, the business man who never believed in love , who thought his life was boring had a fantastic encounter with  a woman in the disguise of a man and he became a changed man. It was sweet to see him open up to Junaid  after knowing their common interests and he actually started having a good time.  Kalpana  had already fallen for him but since she's parading herself as a man, she can't tell him the truth... 

The scene where  Raghav asks her to join him in the waterfall for a swim was hilarious.  Poor lady! She was terrified at the prospect of that. 

Loved it when Raghav finally realises he loves her and goes to her drenched in the rain. The proposal was awesome!  He was even ready to wait till she finishes her project.  How considerate!   All in all it was fantastic.  You have excelled again!  Oops! Sorry to mention the song... its one of my favourites too Embarrassed

I know there's no point in apologising for being late. I know I'm  extremely late this time. Please forgive me ... I'm  in the process of reading and commenting as and when I get time. 

Thank u kiaraah...& my writing keeda ...lol LOL
2 breaks ...yup ...that's the way it was meant to be or it ends up being like some overdosage 
Yup ...the entire point of the os was Raghav first finding a friend inJuno & then falling for her. The love was via friendship...
All in all tysm for this lovely comment ...I just cannot tell u how much I love to get em ...won't be wrong to say that I await them ... & u being late ...mujhe aadat ho gayi hai ...lol !!LOL

Thank you so much dear.( Waise naam bhi bhool gayi kya ? Its Kiara without the extra a and h) It feels good to know that you wait for my comments.  I know tumhe  aadat  ho gayi  but I still don't understand why whenever I'm busy  you write your stories. ... its like telepathy... When I get your pm I'm like " oh god! I'm going to be late this time too"  LOL  

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

maarushkaa

maarushkaa IF-Dazzler
maarushkaa
maarushkaa

Posted: 22 January 2015 at 12:32pm | IP Logged
@kiara
I took the new spelling from ur id  name ...
Lol ...& this is the weirdest telepathy I have heard abt. Hoping that when my next update comes ur way u won't be busy then Big smile

Kiaraah

chahat4u IF-Sizzlerz
chahat4u
chahat4u

Posted: 22 January 2015 at 2:07pm | IP Logged
I am so sorry for late reply. But loved, loved and loved each and every moment of it. You've a really wonderfully creative brain; and your stories are always interesting. Big smile Clap Kalpi of any of your FF/OS is always different and loved this one too. loved how both fell in love and the background plus story you sued was fantastic, superb. Muah. Lovely OS. HugHeart

maarushkaa

DiVirgo IF-Sizzlerz
DiVirgo
DiVirgo

Posted: 22 January 2015 at 4:45pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by DiVirgo

Wow!! Maire for just three days all this happened ;) you're awesome;) I loved it when he told her that he's in love with kalpana;) that was awesome!! You managed to explain genuinely what is love,how one feels when they're in love, and how one expresses their love!! Damn talented you are Clap and you always leave me in awe with your originalty Wink this was super awesome Marie!! Another one?? What say?? Wink
Next time Plz let me know you continued your update!! I had no idea!! While reading kiaras reply to you I realized that hey what is she talking about?? I didn't read that!! Then I went to pg 3;)
In case you missed my first reply?! It's on pg 8 Wink

Hehehe...my confession scenes have always been torcherously well planned...lol...basically I love confession scenes & my brain starts working at lightening speed while writing such scenes
LOL
Another 1 ??LOLFirst lemme complete my pending works.
& the continue part ...I hope my abv comment has answered all ur questions.Big smile

I can't belive I did that!! Something was wrong with me to miss after Kalpi went in her room!! Anyways, Im waitng for updates it doesn't matter which one since they are all awesome!!
It's been long since we talked!! How was exams? Everything Gud with you?! Take care!! Love Di muah ;)

maarushkaa

maarushkaa IF-Dazzler
maarushkaa
maarushkaa

Posted: 23 January 2015 at 2:10am | IP Logged

Wow!! Maire for just three days all this happened ;) you're awesome;) I loved it when he told her that he's in love with kalpana;) that was awesome!! You managed to explain genuinely what is love,how one feels when they're in love, and how one expresses their love!! Damn talented you are Clap and you always leave me in awe with your originalty Wink this was super awesome Marie!! Another one?? What say?? Wink
Next time Plz let me know you continued your update!! I had no idea!! While reading kiaras reply to you I realized that hey what is she talking about?? I didn't read that!! Then I went to pg 3;)
In case you missed my first reply?! It's on pg 8 Wink

Hehehe...my confession scenes have always been torcherously well planned...lol...basically I love confession scenes & my brain starts working at lightening speed while writing such scenes
LOL
Another 1 ??LOLFirst lemme complete my pending works.
& the continue part ...I hope my abv comment has answered all ur questions.Big smile

I can't belive I did that!! Something was wrong with me to miss after Kalpi went in her room!! Anyways, Im waitng for updates it doesn't matter which one since they are all awesome!!
It's been long since we talked!! How was exams? Everything Gud with you?! Take care!! Love Di muah ;)

Shall catch u up on twitter :) 

DiVirgo

maarushkaa IF-Dazzler
maarushkaa
maarushkaa

Posted: 23 January 2015 at 2:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chahat4u

I am so sorry for late reply. But loved, loved and loved each and every moment of it. You've a really wonderfully creative brain; and your stories are always interesting. Big smile Clap Kalpi of any of your FF/OS is always different and loved this one too. loved how both fell in love and the background plus story you sued was fantastic, superb. Muah. Lovely OS. HugHeart

Ahhh...i so love getting compliments from u EmbarrassedEmbarrassed
Ty so much 
zindgidilse IF-Sizzlerz
zindgidilse
zindgidilse

Posted: 30 January 2015 at 3:11am | IP Logged
Aj toh main unres karke rahungi chahe kuvh b ho jaye D'oh
now dont disturb me...i m going to read it.Day Dreaming

maarushkaa

zindgidilse IF-Sizzlerz
zindgidilse
zindgidilse

Posted: 30 January 2015 at 5:05am | IP Logged
Maine pura os padh liya..
hurreyyy Dancing

maarushkaa

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Ek Mutthi Aasmaan Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index