Ek Mutthi Aasmaan

India-Forums

Ek Mutthi Aasmaan
Ek Mutthi Aasmaan

appyK IF-Rockerz
appyK
appyK

Posted: 20 January 2015 at 7:07pm | IP Logged
I know i know mujhe phirse daat padegi for being late..Ouch Iss baari mein bhuli nahi but time probs so hardly read any updates and finally read the os.. 
Wrong warning.. Its impossible to read the os in three parts coz ek baar padhna chaalu kiya toh rukne ka mann hi nahi kar sakta.. Wink
Fabulous story .. Ab itna recommend kiya hai toh gaana bhi sunn lungi.. 
Btw really loved the os..Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

maarushkaa

maarushkaa IF-Dazzler
maarushkaa
maarushkaa

Posted: 22 January 2015 at 5:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vyshuu..

Hayeee Day Dreaming
resss!!LOL

heyyllooo mariee...

waitng fr my comment..?WinkTongue

finallyy im here to unresLOLLOL and nw i got to know dat this OS was a rishwaatShocked which is illegal LOL but i accept this..(who d hell can say no to thisLOLTongue)

frstly mariee.. dunno whether am i ryt or no.. but i felt that u improved a lot in writng skills(in a good way) each n evrythng u wrote it in a detailed way, which i lykd itWink.. okay nw abt the OS.. though the OS is purely fiction or in ur lang "with illogical aspects"LOL.. it was sooo good to read sumthng diffrnt!Big smile the whole story u depicted was superbb w/o any flaws.. evrythng made a sense(but in reality it wouldn't/may happenTongue) raghav's search for his magazine cover and then getting lost into the forest.. and  there his fears "He may deny but deep down he was frightened. Afterall, the wild animals aren't his employees to be scared of his angry young man look"  lol these lines sounded too funny! LOLLOL.. and then his encounter with junaid.. nah nah with kalpi Tongue it was good.. wen u described kalpi's dressing style.. lyk loose shirts n pants.. then nlyy I wondered sumthng is fishy.. bt dint expect dat u would give twist to it in a diffrnt way.. LOL and then all the scenes were too good.. both getting along with similar interests towards photography, and raghav's changed behavior.. u knw.. it really sounds good wen an arrogant raghav turns into a fun-happy raghav..Big smile which even surprised raghav abt it! And then here cums the surprise/twist.. for which I became too surprised.. and I love surprisesLOLLOL wen I read dat it was kalpi.. I was lykShocked and thenBig smileParty hahhahaha!! And she had already fallen fr him.. and the story behind here to be a guy, to show them dat even girls r no loess to do the project was a reasonable one..  and then u gave exact reasons to make raghav suspicious about junaid..  and cleverly he tried to knw the truth and succeeded.. but in return he  got a biggg jhor ka jatka.. and nw he too strtd havng feelings fr her and dint want to break her heart.. hayeeeDay Dreaming..

though love has many definitions.. u come up with a new one in each n evry story of urs.. which I lykd itWink and the last part wen he realized dat he too loves her, wen she left him... all those scenes and dialogues and "our fav scene".. hayeee hayeee hayeee hayeee hayeee hayeee hayeee hayeee hayeee hayeee hayeee hayeee hayeee hayeee hayeee hayeee hayeee hayeee hayeee hayeee Day DreamingDay Dreaming I dint lyk it.. indeed I loved it!!!!! It was sooo perfect and romantic proposal Day DreamingHeart mariee.. i have no more words as last part totally made me speechless!!ClapClap

thank u so much fr dis beautifull and lovelyyy rishwat..HugWink

ps: and yeah fr the frst tym u spelt my name correctly "vyshu" karke.. LOLLOL

Itta bada comment vyshu ... Shocked...wow...
& ofcourse  I was waiting for yr comment ...my work is incomplete w/o ur comment...trust me when I say this !!
Ooo...really ?? U felt that my writing has improvized ?? Ty ty ty vashu for that ...
Hehehe...that's why I called it illogical ...Maggi noodle love doesn't really happen in real world ...but yet super glad to hear that u liked to read this aspect of this mariee as well
U did understand this raghav well ...& so also kalpi aka junaid.
As also this wala definition of love...honestly ..it was inspired from the song & wasn't my original ...so won't take the entire credit u see Big smile
Hehehe ...when I was writing apna wala scene I was only thinking abt u re ...our mutual likes especially!! Tha  ki nahi wo  end asli wala vasishna-marushkaa scene ??
& btw I know its vyshu but I yet like to call u vashu Big smile

vyshuu..

maarushkaa IF-Dazzler
maarushkaa
maarushkaa

Posted: 22 January 2015 at 6:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by DimpleAggarwal

AwesomeClap

Thank u so much !!
maarushkaa IF-Dazzler
maarushkaa
maarushkaa

Posted: 22 January 2015 at 6:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shahsb_26

I Loved it..!! :P But as per ur warning..!! Bit tooo fast.. :P I was like spead breaker do uske..!!!
Yaar U could have made it aaram se three-four shots..!!!
like that... other one... Four Shots U r writing..!!! :D

But overall I loved the story..!! And particularly that realization of Raghav right from him being kicked out of house to his realization...!! Lol..!! End was Like Perfectly described..!!!!

Arey ...I was feeling the same once I was done writing the os that it shud have written it in more parts ...but then I let it remain.
Glad that u liked the story yaar
maarushkaa IF-Dazzler
maarushkaa
maarushkaa

Posted: 22 January 2015 at 6:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sh0Nali

resh
unres
maaru i thoroughly ignore ur warning n read whole os in one go, yaar hw it posible dat maaru ki story he aur isse hold pe rakho jb pata he woh update cmpleted heWink so i couldnt resist myself n widout hold i read itTongue i just amused, hw much tym u took for writing disShocked

amazing os
the person..uffs maaru ka Raghav Singhania who doesnt knw love fall in pure love in one day dat to with a persn who hide her identity to achieve a goalEmbarrassed it cn hapn only in maaru's osBig smile

start is just amazing, raghav is searching place for cover photo for his magazine and pissed of that he doesnt getting any single shot and in dat, d song and driver/guide getting in his nerves. I enjoy dis iritate raghav.LOL

He went to jungle in search of water, wid d help of sound of waterfall and met with cliff hanger activityROFL bt his gud luck, his savious save him frm death. Bt Maaru i wonder 6ft k raghav ko bechare 4ft k kalpi i mean juno ne kaise nikalaShocked

junaid said he is ghost n raghav almost died on d spotROFL bt the change in rags behavious is amazingSmile

raghav ws suspensive abt juno n finaly his doubt is got reveal with that diary. He first got shock abt kalpi love him bt later he too start loving her.
And he came back to kalpi with marriege proposal. "trust me ...i completely
respect it. & i will not ask for any
commitment from ur side until ur
project is done .." its heart touching words, he is ready to suport her in her careerBig smile
and final ending silence with waterfall sound is fabulousEmbarrassed
lovely os
love u maaru 4 disHug

p.s. Sory 4 late unres, me toh hum aapke he kaun dekhane me bhul gayi mujd isse unres karna heLOLEmbarrassed

I took 8-9 hours in a line to write this entire thing ...but it was fun re ...the fact that I was busy drooling behind the song playing in the bg.
Hahahah...maru ka Raghav hamesha tubelight  hi raha hai ..lol...pyaar realization always late. Ekdum antique hote hai ki nahi maru ke Raghav ?Wink
Kalpi 4 ft ki nahi hai re... & waise bhi she had come prepared as junaid
Heheh ...me too like that end wali line sho
At the end ...tysm for this comment 

Love, Mariee

S0nalii

maarushkaa IF-Dazzler
maarushkaa
maarushkaa

Posted: 22 January 2015 at 6:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aryagr

Lovely OS..
Ty
maarushkaa IF-Dazzler
maarushkaa
maarushkaa

Posted: 22 January 2015 at 6:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mattieram

I love this story!!!  Thank you!

Glad to hear that
maarushkaa IF-Dazzler
maarushkaa
maarushkaa

Posted: 22 January 2015 at 6:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by swaralohakare

its truly very beautiful os

Tysm !!

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Ek Mutthi Aasmaan Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index