India-Forums

Ek Mutthi Aasmaan
Ek Mutthi Aasmaan

maarushkaa IF-Dazzler
maarushkaa
maarushkaa

Posted: 20 January 2015 at 9:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweet1308

Hay awesome update really sweet is ragna meeting their sharing n soon they realise their love n the kiss they share really love rag in it
Heya.. Super glad that u liked it !!Big smile

maarushkaa IF-Dazzler
maarushkaa
maarushkaa

Posted: 20 January 2015 at 9:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lolor

Beautiful...amazing wonderful..awesome...duperb...loved it
Clap
TysmBig smile
maarushkaa IF-Dazzler
maarushkaa
maarushkaa

Posted: 20 January 2015 at 9:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sunyy

Loved it ... So awesome. Loved kalpi as guy and how rags started liking her inner beauty and then her outer beauty. Just beautiful absolutely beautiful. I m in awe how u wrote it all in one go. Hug
Yep that was the exact aim of the entire os  ...showing that Raghav first liked her inner beauty & then couldn't escape her outer 1 as well...
Tysm...happy dat u liked it !!
maarushkaa IF-Dazzler
maarushkaa
maarushkaa

Posted: 20 January 2015 at 9:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ovee

Loved ur os ''paakezaah". Awesome update.

TyBig smile
maarushkaa IF-Dazzler
maarushkaa
maarushkaa

Posted: 20 January 2015 at 10:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by switymango

Maruuu amazing OS Tongue
  loved Paakezaah...LOLLOL forest wild love EmbarrassedLOLLOL
  u r a fab writer dear...loved read ur story's ..ClapClap
Ty  swati 
& glad DAT u liked the os
Kiaraah Goldie
Kiaraah
Kiaraah

Posted: 20 January 2015 at 10:27am | IP Logged
Awesome OS!  Maru,  you nailed it perfectly... A fabulous job! Clap I love the fact that you get this writing ka keeda  sometimes.   Can't say it was short ( I read it in 2 breaks)   but it was amazingly sweet!   Too good yaar!  

Though love is as Sammy says ' like a traditional achar' , I  loved this instant coffee  wala recipe of   love  too. Raghav Singhania, the business man who never believed in love , who thought his life was boring had a fantastic encounter with  a woman in the disguise of a man and he became a changed man. It was sweet to see him open up to Junaid  after knowing their common interests and he actually started having a good time.  Kalpana  had already fallen for him but since she's parading herself as a man, she can't tell him the truth... 

The scene where  Raghav asks her to join him in the waterfall for a swim was hilarious.  Poor lady! She was terrified at the prospect of that. 

Loved it when Raghav finally realises he loves her and goes to her drenched in the rain. The proposal was awesome!  He was even ready to wait till she finishes her project.  How considerate!   All in all it was fantastic.  You have excelled again!  Oops! Sorry to mention the song... its one of my favourites too Embarrassed

I know there's no point in apologising for being late. I know I'm  extremely late this time. Please forgive me ... I'm  in the process of reading and commenting as and when I get time. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

maarushkaa

DiVirgo IF-Sizzlerz
DiVirgo
DiVirgo

Posted: 20 January 2015 at 3:03pm | IP Logged
Marie!! I didn't know you updated and continued!! Shocked

Edited by DiVirgo - 20 January 2015 at 3:10pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

maarushkaa

DiVirgo IF-Sizzlerz
DiVirgo
DiVirgo

Posted: 20 January 2015 at 3:38pm | IP Logged
Wow!! Maire for just three days all this happened ;) you're awesome;) I loved it when he told her that he's in love with kalpana;) that was awesome!! You managed to explain genuinely what is love,how one feels when they're in love, and how one expresses their love!! Damn talented you are Clap and you always leave me in awe with your originalty Wink this was super awesome Marie!! Another one?? What say?? Wink
Next time Plz let me know you continued your update!! I had no idea!! While reading kiaras reply to you I realized that hey what is she talking about?? I didn't read that!! Then I went to pg 3;)
In case you missed my first reply?! It's on pg 8 Wink

Edited by DiVirgo - 20 January 2015 at 3:44pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Kiaraahmaarushkaa

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Ek Mutthi Aasmaan Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index