Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

maarushkaa thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: chahat4u

I am so sorry for late reply. But loved, loved and loved each and every moment of it. You've a really wonderfully creative brain; and your stories are always interesting. πŸ˜ƒ πŸ‘ Kalpi of any of your FF/OS is always different and loved this one too. loved how both fell in love and the background plus story you sued was fantastic, superb. Muah. Lovely OS. πŸ€—❀️

Ahhh...i so love getting compliments from u πŸ˜³πŸ˜³
Ty so much 
zindgidilse thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Aj toh main unres karke rahungi chahe kuvh b ho jaye 
now dont disturb me...i m going to read it.
zindgidilse thumbnail
Maine pura os padh liya..
hurreyyy 
zindgidilse thumbnail
Unres on pg 5 
finally πŸ€£
maarushkaa thumbnail
Originally posted by: zindgidilse

Res πŸ€£

aj kal i m doing only res πŸ€£

UNRES πŸ˜†...FINALLY

mast os hai.πŸ˜‰  Fabulous os MARSH⭐️
story began with greenry of valley of meghalaya nd united the two love birds.
raghav who thought love is not less than stupid thing nd who loves,they r called idiots...is now understood the meaning of love nd  song which he was listening in his car.
i suspected that saviour of raghav to be kalpi from the very beginning as the story belongs to  our ragnaπŸ˜†. 
MARSH i found raghav running in the rain on the beats of music something similar as RR V MI Last part where kalpi was running from the church to raghav on some english song(don't ask me the song name coz i m not used to of eng songs) [ Don't kill me but as u said marushka is there where drama takes placeπŸ˜†. ]
but it was to imagine raghav running behind kalpi. I enjoyed it a lot.only u can write such stuffs.

kalpi saving raghav, oops,sorry ..junaid saving raghav nd then they spending time together which led them being friend which raghav had not found in his past life. He was feeling easy with junaid nd raghav's behaviour has changed.
love kalpi's strong itentions to prove herself in the eyes of people.

raghav doubted junaid to b kalpi nd he was right. He ran his mind nd got succeed in finding out junaid's real identity nd he was dumbstruck at the revealtion of the new fact.
they discussed on love topic which changed their respective paths for some moments.(yeh raghav hamesha itna time kyu leta h love kp samajhne mein..but thanks to rainπŸ˜† he understood)

ohkkk.,raghav kissed kalpi that too 5 Times πŸ˜† how desperate he is. πŸ˜†πŸ€£

anth bhala toh sab Bhala..πŸ˜‰

Finally that res is unressed ...finally ..par itna khush hone ki zaroorat nahi hai ..i am yet waiting for the 3rd shot ka comment to be unressed & coincidences ke update (recommended to read ..its 1 of my best ..atleast i feel so !!)pe toh comment chahiye hi chahiyeπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
arey wa zindgi ..tujhe MoRi story yaad hai ...yes raghav's running on the bg of paakezah is similar to MI running on the song 'Lights will guide home'

& hehehe ..raghav the defective piece!! Kya kar sakta hai koi ...maru likes such raghavs ..atleast they are better than the majboor 1s πŸ€’🀒

Omgzzz ...i went on writring...& usi chakkar mein 5 kisses. So did u like really count ...5 times ??😲😲 I suppose i should edit that part ...5 ...no ..my kalpi wont accept such assault 

anyways tysm for the comment πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

MARUSHKAA
zindgidilse thumbnail
Originally posted by: mariee

Finally that res is unressed ...finally ..par itna khush hone ki zaroorat nahi hai ..i am yet waiting for the 3rd shot ka comment to be unressed & coincidences ke update (recommended to read ..its 1 of my best ..atleast i feel so !!)pe toh comment chahiye hi chahiyeπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
arey wa zindgi ..tujhe MoRi story yaad hai ...yes raghav's running on the bg of paakezah is similar to MI running on the song 'Lights will guide home'

& hehehe ..raghav the defective piece!! Kya kar sakta hai koi ...maru likes such raghavs ..atleast they are better than the majboor 1s πŸ€’🀒

Omgzzz ...i went on writring...& usi chakkar mein 5 kisses. So did u like really count ...5 times ??😲😲 I suppose i should edit that part ...5 ...no ..my kalpi wont accept such assault 

anyways tysm for the comment πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

MARUSHKAA

marsh Tumne meri khusiyon pe pani pher diya...
there is also a res  at 3shot...really ..ohk,i will unres it soon . And about comment on coincidental couple...i will comment there soon. I can't forget that.

no need to edit the kissing part...
yup i really counted it..you should also count πŸ˜†
rani214 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Beautiful os mariee
Loved it...specially raghav's realization part n den baarish n ragna confession  β˜ΊοΈ... bole to ekdum mariee ishstyle me πŸ˜‰
β€οΈπŸ€—
maarushkaa thumbnail
Originally posted by: rani214

Beautiful os mariee

Loved it...specially raghav's realization part n den baarish n ragna confession  β˜ΊοΈ... bole to ekdum mariee ishstyle me πŸ˜‰
β€οΈπŸ€—

Heheeheh...again u & ur late comment. Anyways ty ...glad to know that u liked the os !!πŸ˜ƒ
rani214 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: mariee

Heheeheh...again u & ur late comment. Anyways ty ...glad to know that u liked the os !!πŸ˜ƒ

Its bttr late dan never naπŸ˜‰...hw can I miss beautiful os
Haisisterz thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
hey marie =)
Just saw this awesome OS of yours and read it in one go!!
I really liked it! Kalpi disguising herself as a man in the name of Junaid! Your OS reminds me of my favorite Taiwanese TV series HanaKimi =D