Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

India-Forums

Natik to meet with an accident in yeh rishta kya kehlata hai (Page 3)

_anu2908_ IF-Dazzler
_anu2908_
_anu2908_

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 8:44pm | IP Logged
Eventually agreeing it out with veryone out here..I am such a HiRan lover but these so called Hina fans sometimes make me feel ashamed...because they are bashing Karan so much dat in verybody's view every Hina fan has become like that..Its not that yaar..I am myself Hiran lover and why to bash karan so much ?? He is an actor..what has he actually done for the reason he is being bashed ? Hina and Karan have together bought up YRKKH to this point that today its India's amongst top5 shows ! Every bit of this success is meant for both and not for only one person !
Its okay if you are a fan of one but atleast respect the actors with whom they are working ! M sick of it !

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

khan_nivedha_123-Maryam

_anu2908_ IF-Dazzler
_anu2908_
_anu2908_

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 8:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Maryam

Originally posted by nivedha_123

dont know what is the problem btw some of the hina and karan fans.. in dono fan groups ke chakkar me..HiRan fans phas gaye hain..LOLit hurts us more...hope this 2015 will bring a end to this world war btw these two groups..Confused

Always a NaKshian / Hiranian / YRKKHian...in fact proud to be..Big smile

I so agree Hiran fans have to suffer
I admit I'm a bigger hina fan
But I hate it when any one from either groups bashes the other. It seems to have become a habit
And that's one of the reason ppl prefer to stay away from this forum
Because everytime one comes here their moods gets ruined :)
agree yaar..we HiRan fans are suffering badly in all thisConfused Itss too much..because of these fans some Karan fans think that I am also the same Hina lover..but isn't like that..I know how much I Love Hina and Karan bothOuch I hope atleast those fans would clear out the misconceptions and all the Hina and Karan fans get unitedSmile well I found that impossibleLOLLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nivedha_123-Maryam

kumarandils IF-Sizzlerz
kumarandils
kumarandils

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 9:03pm | IP Logged
Guys please don't argue please only last few months only our forums is so peace full :)
Please we maintain tthis peace tthis one is we need more :)
anju45 Groupbie
anju45
anju45

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 9:44pm | IP Logged
Here only Karan is not only bashed but Hina too is also ..bashed...why can't you people take a firm stand  on Hina issues too...Here everyday  I read yr forum fan comments who try to praise naitik more than Akshara's character so many times..you people feel that you always are right on your views or opinions..becoz you people are a bunch of naitik or karan fans , & you support one another & leave newbies comments as only Hina 's  well wishers & praise her work more..You people do the same daily here in my view..but I or newbies never contradict with your views as it's your opinions..So why can't take other comments in a  healthy way...What will be your opinions if you are term mids every time...Aren't you hurt like me or us..why we newbies  are being pissed off between  all senior members..injustice to me or newbies  in my opinion...Being a new bie Hina di's fans understand me or us more than yr forum members..so we all support them..this is only the pt...I comment only once daily with my i.d & very often two times which is allowed in India forum..so why call me a mid here as I am only a Hina fan...Is this the valid reason to judge other fans comments..How you ppl. say that every Hina fan is a mid here...Think about it..& please change ur opinions for us as every other human is not bad if he/ she supports her/his fav. actors & characters.

Edited by anju45 - 29 December 2014 at 9:43pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pj2h14ambikamitra

nivedha_123 IF-Dazzler
nivedha_123
nivedha_123

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 11:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anu2908

Originally posted by -Maryam

Originally posted by nivedha_123

dont know what is the problem btw some of the hina and karan fans.. in dono fan groups ke chakkar me..HiRan fans phas gaye hain..LOLit hurts us more...hope this 2015 will bring a end to this world war btw these two groups..Confused

Always a NaKshian / Hiranian / YRKKHian...in fact proud to be..Big smile

I so agree Hiran fans have to suffer
I admit I'm a bigger hina fan
But I hate it when any one from either groups bashes the other. It seems to have become a habit
And that's one of the reason ppl prefer to stay away from this forum
Because everytime one comes here their moods gets ruined :)
agree yaar..we HiRan fans are suffering badly in all thisConfused Itss too much..because of these fans some Karan fans think that I am also the same Hina lover..but isn't like that..I know how much I Love Hina and Karan bothOuch I hope atleast those fans would clear out the misconceptions and all the Hina and Karan fans get unitedSmile well I found that impossibleLOLLOL
@bold...yeh muskil hi nahi namumkin hai...LOL
yeah agree..if we support one for something..then will become a basher for another one..Ouch.this is the problem out here..im just afraid to post my views hereLOL..but i know that i love Hina and Karan both equally..and i dont need to prove that...
sameera_naksh Goldie
sameera_naksh
sameera_naksh

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 11:59pm | IP Logged
i like karan & hina very much...but i hope this article is not true...!!!
pj2h14 Newbie
pj2h14
pj2h14

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 12:44am | IP Logged
Quite true nivedita 123 , same feeling here from some of senior fans here for me too..we are being bashed by some fans here by calling mids every time becoz we comment on Hina's profile daily as her true fans..How can you think that we bash naitik's or Karan here..Can you  all the authority to say Hina fans as mids..Are all Hina fans are mids here?...If you support naitik or Karan more then it means you are all  Karan mids..Supporting fav. actors don't call mids in any forum except in yr forum becoz it runs only few fans who want every thing according to them...

Edited by pj2h14 - 30 December 2014 at 12:43am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ambikamitra

--neeru-- Goldie
--neeru--
--neeru--

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 4:14am | IP Logged
i amsure its just a rumor its not true a fake article only
i am not  die hard fan of karan n hina but never bashes them they r amazing n their natural acting make dis realistic show more natural i cann't why people blash them if they not like so not post their every 1 has diff opinion/fav actors but  it doesn't mean u always blash them its count as u r not a geniue person & not like any 1 only motive to blash da actors 

Go to top