Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

India-Forums

Natik to meet with an accident in yeh rishta kya kehlata hai (Page 2)

desires Goldie

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 11:33am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

nivedha_123 IF-Dazzler
nivedha_123
nivedha_123

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 1:10pm | IP Logged
dont know what is the problem btw some of the hina and karan fans.. in dono fan groups ke chakkar me..HiRan fans  phas gaye hain..LOLit hurts us more...hope this 2015 will bring a end to this world war btw these two groups..Confused

Always a NaKshian / Hiranian / YRKKHian...in fact proud to be..Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_anu2908_

-Maryam IF-Rockerz
-Maryam
-Maryam

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 2:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by desires

and they pretend to be hina fans to bash karan..may be because they know ppl will not say them anything as there are more hina fans here so they are simultneously praising her while bashing karan ...i dont think even hina(who had attained so much in life )has such low thinking that she would appretiate and want such fanswho use her name to bash some other actor..

If you notice only certain fans particularly mids bashing..
Not all hina fans bash Karan and neither all Karan fans bash hina
I guess we all should love our favourite and respect their costars or if we can't do that we can atleast ignore them.. Anyway I guess IF is a place where anyone can say anything and get away with it
And I highly doubt any action gonna be taken against "any" hina or Karan bashers.
Sigh.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

khan__anu2908_nivedha_123

-Maryam IF-Rockerz
-Maryam
-Maryam

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 2:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nivedha_123

dont know what is the problem btw some of the hina and karan fans.. in dono fan groups ke chakkar me..HiRan fans phas gaye hain..LOLit hurts us more...hope this 2015 will bring a end to this world war btw these two groups..Confused

Always a NaKshian / Hiranian / YRKKHian...in fact proud to be..Big smile

I so agree Hiran fans have to suffer
I admit I'm a bigger hina fan
But I hate it when any one from either groups bashes the other. It seems to have become a habit
And that's one of the reason ppl prefer to stay away from this forum
Because everytime one comes here their moods gets ruined :)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

_anu2908_nivedha_123

-Maryam IF-Rockerz
-Maryam
-Maryam

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 2:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by khan_

Originally posted by desires

rubbish article
but the comments r more disgusting..i had also not liked karan earlier but never bashed him like that..anyways my views changed for him,few ppl have problem with tht also but cant it happen with time..i am not anybodys fan from yrkkh actors but i feel bad for him as a human..wht karan had done to them for so much hatred...Shocked

its not that i have not said against them but can never go to this extent.i see a word against hina is not accepted but karan is bashed everyday.Both hina and karan should be equally respected as human atleast

very well said,I agree with u
arey yaar karan mehra is also a good actor..in hina khan's fan club each and every fan say's would like to see u with better costar
not once or twice daily the people repeat the same word I don't understand why so

See even if they have such an opinion they do not need to be disrespectful towards anyone..

nivedha_123

nisha21 Newbie
nisha21
nisha21

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 8:02pm | IP Logged
What is some fans problems here..Why every time Hina Fans are to be called mids here..Are you all are crazy ?..Why include every Hina Fan?..Is this forum is only of few ppl. who can write while others not..If any time some other fans won't match your views, you always bashed Hina fans as mids..How can you judge every thing according to your views & opinions..you people are really hurting us a lot now..We newbies haven't write a single comment on an article..& last we are n't mids , we are pure, genuine fans like you..Don't try to become over smart with the hearts of us (newbies) every time..Totally disheartening & Disrespectful to us (newbies)..This public forum is  also for all not someone's private property...Here so many fans from Karan side too write some times bad about Hina or Akshara..Can you judgers call them mids too..Totally unfair...some fans comments really hurt me & forced me to write my view.. I have no time to write comments on Hina's profile  many times a day..I am a student...you people can thoroughly check my & other's newbies comments there...we never ever write against naitik or karan in our comments..we write our comments regarding show or Hina only..Don't call us mids as it hurts every newbies fans the most..We are too fans like you ..

Edited by nisha21 - 29 December 2014 at 8:02pm

pj2h14

kumarandils IF-Sizzlerz
kumarandils
kumarandils

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 8:34pm | IP Logged
Thanks dfor sharing :)
This one not happen again :) hope our cv :))
kumarandils IF-Sizzlerz
kumarandils
kumarandils

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 8:39pm | IP Logged
guys please stop fans discussion here ::(
Because we not give oprtunit to that bashing people :( why you all discussion that bad thing :( don't talk regarding this war please, we just give your points on related tto this article :)

PS. Every one have rights tto share our views i agree but that one not hurt others heart :)
That basing people have do it :( but why we discussion that topic leave it guys please

Go to top