13 [59.09%]
6 [27.27%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

nim_var IF-Sizzlerz
nim_var
nim_var

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 7:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by raji_ashloksfan

Nimmy I think its good epi I just return from office happen to see only last part precap was exeeded expectations.Feeling the charm back but certainly CVs ruined this with that "podalanga"u know.I feel na may fall deadbed.

Raji, andha podalanga thanga mudiyala...kadavvule kappathu...Big smile (can't bear that aps, god save us pls...)

Precap was v good. Now baba willl know Varad's mind and what he has done. He will have a jhatka for sure but don't think he will fall on his death bed...he did not break even when Shlok left him, he has too much ego and spirit still left in him...he will be down for sure but not out...is what I feel.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

raji_sudha

charanyaaj IF-Sizzlerz
charanyaaj
charanyaaj

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 7:13am | IP Logged
For me it exceed expectation esp the precap...
Finally the story is moving fwd..

nim_var

nim_var IF-Sizzlerz
nim_var
nim_var

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 7:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gkavya47

Mala have spilled tea on Ankush's property papersCryCry why she did like that? I think she don't have any financial support that's why she want to stay in Kirloskar's house.In precap NA slapped Varad and said no one can take Shlok's position and you can't take my position Varad was in so much angry he will kick out of Agnihotri institutions

Mala is homeless Kavya. she does not want to go out and struggle. she is comfy at the K's. what more does she need???

Yup Varad was also mad and so will talk back rudely to baba and kick him out of the house too. then he is alone and can be take the company to ruins...with the help of sojal.

pls like the main post daily.
gkavya47 Goldie
gkavya47
gkavya47

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 7:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nim_var

Excellent

Kavya, you are back in the first spot. Hug

Rocking gal.
Big smile
gkavya47 Goldie
gkavya47
gkavya47

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 7:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nim_var

Mala have spilled tea on Ankush's property papersCryCry why she did like that? I think she don't have any financial support that's why she want to stay in Kirloskar's house.In precap NA slapped Varad and said no one can take Shlok's position and you can't take my position Varad was in so much angry he will kick out of Agnihotri institutions

Mala is homeless Kavya. she does not want to go out and struggle. she is comfy at the K's. what more does she need???

Yup Varad was also mad and so will talk back rudely to baba and kick him out of the house too. then he is alone and can be take the company to ruins...with the help of sojal.

pls like the main post daily.
Yes you are right I think she is homeless I want her to marry Ankush but it will take time.Varad will surely kick NA out of Agnihotri institutions and house also
akashavani IF-Rockerz
akashavani
akashavani

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 7:25am | IP Logged
Ok---5---Super Excellent ...Episode. 
Loved ...Shlok getting baba's  favourite veggies...AShlok cute romantic  scene...Anjali's  and Kavya's  talk .

Especially  loved ...Anand telling the truth to NA...without fearing ...about consequences...hopefully  he will get in touch with shlok .

Baba now knows about ...varads  deceit ...and...what a precap ...Baba hitting varad. ...and telling ...Him...no one can take Shlok's  and his place too...Poor Baba ...will now get a taste of his own medicine ...with varad  sigining  away all papers ...AND NOW ...must see ...baba's  face ...when Varad tell the ...truth...that Baba lost it All...

Waiting for tommorrow  eagerly...for 400 ...Patakha Daamakhadaar  Episode ...

Edited by akashavani - 29 December 2014 at 7:26am

nim_var

nim_var IF-Sizzlerz
nim_var
nim_var

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 7:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by crazian

Thank u nims for the update...i dint watch the epi as i m away from home...apsAngryAngryAashlokDay Dreaming
Thank god cvs dint forget that it is a love story...
Wait nimmy they are waiting for an auspicious moment to kick the lizard outAngryOuchConfused

You are welcome Shruthi. Ashlok was sweet and very cute...did not expect some romance at all today and took me by surprise...see the cv's do this to us all the time...

Looks like they are waiting for a good day and month to kick the podalanga / palli out. She is getting on my nerves really. such a waste of screen time. better off showing someone else.
nim_var IF-Sizzlerz
nim_var
nim_var

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 7:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by charanyaaj

For me it exceed expectation esp the precap...
Finally the story is moving fwd..

Saaru, thanks for the rating.

AM so happy to see the pace picking up and they did not show anand being chased away. Instead he was ablle to speak. Awsum precap...maybe they rushed things bcoz it was the 400th epi but hey I am not complaining.

Go to top