3 Good
4 Very Good
5 Excellent
6 Exceed Expectations
Login To Vote
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by akashavani

Ok---5---Super Excellent ...Episode. 
Loved ...Shlok getting baba's  favourite veggies...AShlok cute romantic  scene...Anjali's  and Kavya's  talk .

Especially  loved ...Anand telling the truth to NA...without fearing ...about consequences...hopefully  he will get in touch with shlok .

Baba now knows about ...varads  deceit ...and...what a precap ...Baba hitting varad. ...and telling ...Him...no one can take Shlok's  and his place too...Poor Baba ...will now get a taste of his own medicine ...with varad  sigining  away all papers ...AND NOW ...must see ...baba's  face ...when Varad tell the ...truth...that Baba lost it All...

Waiting for tommorrow  eagerly...for 400 ...Patakha Daamakhadaar  Episode ...

Vinni, It was excellent and the story moved. But do not want to celeb now itself. Will wiat for the next one before smiling. 

Am so glad that anand was able to get his point across w/o any interruption from sojal. cutest Ashlok scene ever, it was so unexpected...

Just desserts awaiing baba tom on his b'day so fitting right. last yr it was Aastha who went away MU her PD and this r...what a journey...love it.
Me too...waiting for the phataka dhamaka twist wala epi...
Hey nimmy
Any special post for tomorrow from your stable ...
Originally posted by Dogan1

Gave five nimmy
Would have given six if they would hv shown slokh more...

Simply loved loved loved their romance...so sweet of Anjali to walk away...

Hope we get more...chup chup ke romance...

Baba deserves to be cheated...I didn't like he hitting varad ...varad became like that because of insecurity ...he cannot differentiate between two kids...
Infact feeling bad for varad...poor fellow so insecured...

So patching up between baba son on way...already saas bahu planning for it...
Slokh hates him there is a reason for it...how can Anjali forget that ...

Hey Divya, -1 for not showing enough of Ashlok...hehehe..this was a gift buddy.

Anjali went red, Shlok went red...ah ha...it was cute. We should get some more n Anjali will be more careful now. 

Baba displaying his old traits ebp...the snake like eyes and the left hand slap...hahaha...his time is up...little does he know it...tom shd be good.

Not patching up as tiny said there is no regard or respect for him but will do their duty by him. 
Originally posted by Dogan1

Hey nimmy
Any special post for tomorrow from your stable ...

want to divs...will see if I can write one up...not able to sit n write..busy...

Originally posted by mehersudhar

5 Nimmy excellent episode. slowly the story picked the pace. aslokanjali were excelelnt in their good roles and nirvarjal were their negative roles. baba got some realisation today. like slok beleived niru, niru beleived varad and will get DECEIT-1000 mg tomorrow. excellent story track . tomorrow is 400th episode it will be a dhamaka for us. and slowly slok's story progressing. varad signing without reading the papers might drown him totally. first niru will slaps varad and varad will show his true colors to baba. then he will be thrown out of the house on his b-day as a gift.  varjal will gloat for sometime. in the meantime baba will be on roads 😭😭😭. then he will realise anjali's and slok's importance. i want hot daddy to be in chawl and apsara giving him hot tea. yucky lady she has no brain at all. today aslok scene was very cute and sweet. anjali became a haddi and slok was like mmm. astha the dumbo tried to cover. we will get new year dhamaka like last yr astha left slok on road. waitig for tomorrow.

Hey meher thanks for the rating. 

baba is going to get a big dose of his own medicine tom...what a shock it is going to be for him...hehehe... can't wait for it to air. 

Tom will be a dhamaka n we will be left reeling for sure...yup something fishy in those papers that dada signed w/o even looking at them...will he rue  the day...oh...it will be good. 

I want hot daddy to go to the ashram n live there and then realise how good his bahu n wife are. 

sojal will be left batting her eyelashes helplessly ebp...
Nim excellent
Loved today rimance...precap...telcon...

Anand...all.

Super episode..

Excellent, loved everything!
 from 
Me

I  did rating a bit generously!!!

As a whole I enjoyed the  episode very much  except I do not like MALA Scene  at all!
 Today I could tolerate APS even !!!!

SCENE in AGNI EMPIRE WAS VERY EXCITING!!!!!

Hot DADDY in action!!!

ANAND should be  nominated in  next award function for  loyal  employee!!!!

All scenes of ASHLOK/ ANJALI was very enjoyable!!!!

SPECIAL MENTION  went to  Cosy Hug and kissie scene - SHLOKIE should be awarded for innovation of  various new styles of Hug!!!!

This scene was so sweet and HOT !!!!!! 
 They were looking so real  couple like!!!! embarrassed couple / embarrassed mum - everybody was superb!!!!
 HATS OFF TO SHRAVI!!!

This was the show- stealer scene for  me!!!!

Waiting for tomorrow  for new excitement!!!! 
Originally posted by k.taddy1234

Excellent

Thanks Kusum for the rating.
Originally posted by Efinah36

Excellent

Loved the whole episode except apsara

Cute ashlok scene loved it

And Anjali's entry
Poor ashlok

Loved NA Anand and Sojal scene
Hot daddy rocks

Ankush poor guy , no property ( good job mala)
Next time maybe his wish come true

And the lizard apsara no comment
Don't understand cv's

PRECAP
NA ROCKS

Efinah, you are rocking with yr emoticons. They crack me up so much.😆 Pls do keep it up. Very apt.