India-Forums

Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

Ayaan is better than Asad n Ahil in trusting d leads

angel_juhi04 IF-Sizzlerz
angel_juhi04
angel_juhi04

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 6:20am | IP Logged
Ahil's brain needs to be kept in d museum cuz its of no use. He never uses it. Did he ever tried to find out who was behind Sanam's car blast n spiking d juice? So, not only Tanveer is in danger but Sanam too. Like wen there were several murder attempts on Zoya, Asad thought dat those murder attempts were on Zoya. Asad's brain sud also be kept in d museum cuz he also never uses it.

Ayaan is better than both of them. Wen Tanveer mixed poison in Humeira' sweets, Ayaan trusted dat Zoya cud never do dat but Razia n even Asad did not trusted her. Wen Razia puts chemical in Zoya's make-up to temporarily injure her face, Humeira gets d make-up applied due to turn of events. Wen Razia blamed Zoya for hurting her daughter, Ayaan quickly defended Zoya teln dat someone may be wanted to harm Zoya otherwise why wud d chemical be in her make-up. Wen Ayaan's juice was mixed wid poison, he understood Razia did dat n to prove Zoya right he even drank dat juice. Ayaan was my favourite lead but Gul destroyed him in many places which is not repairable.

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

tejaswiedelkafalala333muskaan17rocksMyLoveisMyLIFEradadolcevidatastahninKSGmaniac_24579navk-silentbang-AkaiBara

kavyapramod99 Goldie
kavyapramod99
kavyapramod99

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 8:18am | IP Logged
yes.agreeing wid u
angel_juhi04 IF-Sizzlerz
angel_juhi04
angel_juhi04

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 8:41am | IP Logged
Even wen Vikram came, only he had d doubt n was almost sure dat he s fake n Rajni is Humeira. It was fun wen Ayaan used to do watchmangiri of Vikram n Rajni not letn Vikram to romance wid RajniLOL. Dis shows only Ayaan among men had brains n was better than other leads.

He had only done 2 mistakes for which I hate Gul- asking Asad to give Zoya as rent. Still, Asad's fault was d biggest cuz he was Zoya's love not Ayaan so Asad was more bad than Ayaan. Ayaan left Humeira along before leaving d house. He did not even called or messaged her once. Still, it wud have never happened if VM had not left d show n Gul replaced Ayaan. Gul sud done VM's temporary exit etter by teln Humeira dat he will come wen he will make his own identity. Dat wud have been better. Wen VM was ready for reentry, she did not used him n spoiled AyRa wid HaiRa.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

falala333MyLoveisMyLIFE

MyLoveisMyLIFE Goldie
MyLoveisMyLIFE
MyLoveisMyLIFE

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 9:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by angel_juhi04

Ahil's brain needs to be kept in d museum cuz its of no use. He never uses it. Did he ever tried to find out who was behind Sanam's car blast n spiking d juice? So, not only Tanveer is in danger but Sanam too. Like wen there were several murder attempts on Zoya, Asad thought dat those murder attempts were on Zoya. Asad's brain sud also be kept in d museum cuz he also never uses it.

Ayaan is better than both of them. Wen Tanveer mixed poison in Humeira' sweets, Ayaan trusted dat Zoya cud never do dat but Razia n even Asad did not trusted her. Wen Razia puts chemical in Zoya's make-up to temporarily injure her face, Humeira gets d make-up applied due to turn of events. Wen Razia blamed Zoya for hurting her daughter, Ayaan quickly defended Zoya teln dat someone may be wanted to harm Zoya otherwise why wud d chemical be in her make-up. Wen Ayaan's juice was mixed wid poison, he understood Razia did dat n to prove Zoya right he even drank dat juice. Ayaan was my favourite lead but Gul destroyed him in many places which is not repairable.

nice say yaar
I 100% agree with u
navk IF-Sizzlerz
navk
navk

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 7:58am | IP Logged
totally agree with u
KSGmaniac_24579 IF-Dazzler
KSGmaniac_24579
KSGmaniac_24579

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 9:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by angel_juhi04

Aahil well it's all the CV's thingys 
And same for Asad
He thought that those attacks were for Tanveer and he did try to find out who was behind all this
But about that ZoyAan thingy, it was CV's stupid idea not Asad's!
And even I miss Ayaan a lot! And I miss AyRa a lot! Cry
They were my 2nd fav. Jodi ever!
I like Haider but not HaiRa!

Edited by KSGmaniac_24579 - 30 December 2014 at 9:20am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

falala333

IFfreak Senior Member

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 10:40am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top