Parth Samthaan /Manik AT #17 - Page 67

Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by fan145

ALl went ii came ..iam genious..but cam just to say lovvveddd todays epi ..my babies r bak ..how cute was their hide and seek and they tom and jerry..howww cute was ittt...its all love .bas..and parth was absolutelyyy freakinglyyy awesomee...

the episode was purely hawwwt baas...loved Manan ...Manik is too good in acting...he sprinkled orange in his eyes...n parth I just love this boy...hayee
Originally posted by sonia_1

Simply speechless after the episode. Parth left me reeling !! It was a breath taking, heart stopping moment between them.
MaNan today Pure magic...feeling sheer bliss right now
Parth take a bow ! 👏

in every episode ...Parth amazes me with his expressions...his expressive eyes gives me goosebumps... the last scene...it was like he was just lost in the scene... I must say he is very focused...

Manik to Nandini : " we shouldn't be together...we are not meant to be "😆He really called her out on it 👏👍🏼😆
Parth's expressions were mind blowing today⭐️
How does he do it ?... He IS Manik

hahaha seriously... that was awesome...the way he was mocking Nandu's own dialogue... superb...and when he shocked seeing Nandu lol ...worth watching expressions...
Originally posted by Surbhiholic.

OMG 91 pages😲 you Guys Rocks😆
anyway Good morning parth🤗

yes dear Maria...yesterday's epi was so hot that AT runs fast fast...

Manik : " you said move on...so I am moving on "🤣
Absolutely loved him for calling out Nandini today😃

Parth, you gorgeous baby ...muah !❤️

seriously he deserves kisses n hugs from us...hihihihi...
anyways good morning Sonia n Mariya ...have a good day
Originally posted by Ireena7

anyways good morning Sonia n Mariya ...have a good day

Good night from me 😃
Still watching Manik

Parth just owned the episode today ⭐️

the episode was purely hawwwt baas...loved Manan ...Manik is too good in acting...he sprinkled orange in his eyes...n parth I just love this boy...hayee
Am still watchin the epi..the whole stuff soo goodd...it was sooo pure ..like the way nandu called him idiot and pushing him ..it like she had all right over him and manik being a star yesterday ..kya expresssionss hein yaaarr..😊
Sonia...keep watching...
Nashi yes yaar...I loved Nandu...literally she was pushing him towards bed...and even for a second she didn't hesitate...like she has right on him n on his bed...by the way what time it is over there????

Sonia...keep watching...
Nashi yes yaar...I loved Nandu...literally she was pushing him towards bed...and even for a second she didn't hesitate...like she has right on him n on his bed...by the way what time it is over there????

Dhrulya and Mukhbi scenes were FFwd today 😆 
Watching Manik chasing, searching, smirking  and Nandu pushing pinning Manik on the bed 😳

Edited by sonia_1 - 9 years ago