Tum Aise Hi Rehna

India-Forums

Tum Aise Hi Rehna
Tum Aise Hi Rehna

~Discussion thread for 2nd Jan~ (Page 2)

moniluvskinshuk IF-Stunnerz
moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 1:43pm | IP Logged
DISCUSSION FOR 31st DECEMBER EPISODE

So Sorry Guyz I missed today's Episode as I went out with my family . So Couldn't make any posts . Will watch the Episode soon and will give my feedback here and will try to make posts as well if time permits .

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

trinilisakmfan_2

kmfan_2 IF-Stunnerz
kmfan_2
kmfan_2

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 6:09pm | IP Logged
December 31
Firstly a very happy new year to all my friends!

The episode was mainly how Ria went to the hospital and Rukmini tried finding out some details from Mrs Bhalla.

Abhi tried to manage by saying that the lady they saw was not Ria near the hospital as there are 7 people who look similar in the world.

The precap showed Ria missing from home when some puja was organised and she went after telling Sheetal bhabhi...she needed to go..

Abhi is upset.

Lots of love to you Moni for opening this thread and appreciating my writings.
I will update my SS on Monday...even though I know only 2 people will read it because I love to write...more so when it happens to be on our Kinshuk's show.
Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

trinilisamoniluvskinshuk-Swetha-

moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 6:32am | IP Logged
Yesterday's episode was all about how Ria anyhow manages to reach hospital and how Abhi tries to save her from getting caught. Rukmani for a change was not rude and even allowed Ria to go out eventhough it was against her rules.

This Raman have his ears and eyes everywhere.He almost caught Ria , but thanks to Abhi who cleverly handled him.

PRECAP

Precap is scary after seeing Abhi so angry as he saw Ria partying where he was thinking that she went to hospital coz of emergency.

trinilisakmfan_2-Swetha-

moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 9:53am | IP Logged
DISCUSSION FOR 1st JANUARY EPISODE

So we had starting of the episode with RiYu's argument and fight. Ria didn't want Abhi to talk to Dean , but Abhi talks to him. I founded Ria over-reacting there , & I am liking the fact that she is like that as I seriously dislike too much mahaan flawless kind of female charactersLOL ,  However she fixes it by saying Sorry.Loved the Car scene as well.Both looked very cute in angerLOL. especially when they were sleeping facing away from each other (Actually pretending to sleep LOL ) , Their expressions were soo damnn adorable LOL.

Later on I seriously was like WHAT THE regarding Mona D'oh . Even if it was her B'day But God Dmannn Didn't she have mind that Ria is newly wed Bride and calling her in name of emergency was very stupid of her Pinch .

I am sure Abhi will burst out in anger . He was very angry .

And Atlast Truth comes out like I said . Before RiYu could tell the truth , it came out .

Edited by moniluvskinshuk - 01 January 2015 at 1:13pm

trinilisakmfan_2-Swetha-

kmfan_2 IF-Stunnerz
kmfan_2
kmfan_2

Posted: 02 January 2015 at 2:08am | IP Logged
1st January

Abhi tried his best by going to bring Ria back and it was indeed thoughtful of him to directly speak to the dean that his wife was needed at home soon and also for the following day. The dean was understanding and I wonder when he had given permission why did Ria not say the same to Mona when she sent her that false message.
Ria should be more alert and not land herself in such situations in the future.

Rukmini is smart as she could smell something fishy when she wanted to go to see the ailing old lady who had gifted Ria that suit.

The scenes between Abhi and Ria were wonderful showing a much in love young couple!

Good episode!

Waiting to see Abhi's reaction to Ria's celebration though unintentional.

trinilisamoniluvskinshuk-Swetha-

trinilisa IF-Rockerz
trinilisa
trinilisa

Posted: 02 January 2015 at 6:07am | IP Logged
I found the episode very realistic... Abhi speaking with the Dean, the drive back, the bed scene - which was really nicely done and not too over romantic, except when Ria gets the phone call then text and leaves... I think that part could have been done a little more sneaky - like her slipping through the back or something... but all in all it was nice, and yes Shanti I agree about her friend fooling her with that msg just for a bday surprise

moniluvskinshukkmfan_2

moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 02 January 2015 at 6:13am | IP Logged
I hope Mona tells truth to Abhi and clears hi MU's .AT this time Obviously In his Anger Abhi will not listen to even Ria leave alone Mona ..But Later on Mona should clear it to Abhi . It was her Fault to call Ria like that .

trinilisakmfan_2

trinilisa IF-Rockerz
trinilisa
trinilisa

Posted: 02 January 2015 at 6:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by moniluvskinshuk

I hope Mona tells truth to Abhi and clears hi MU's .AT this time Obviously In his Anger Abhi will not listen to even Ria leave alone Mona ..But Later on Mona should clear it to Abhi . It was her Fault to call Ria like that .

I hope so too Moni, but maybe all these misunderstandings is part of the plan to lead to disagreements, and hopefully their making up scenes..LOL

moniluvskinshukkmfan_2

Go to top