Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

wat_up thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: HappyMelody

^ Guys the best part is during some election rally in front Salman this Minister addressed him as Shah Rukh Khan in his speech and repeatedly thanked Shah Rukh for visiting Sri Lanka 🤣 🤣 Salman's expressions were epic 🤣

Is that guy dumb? No way either look anything alike meaning that person knows nothing !!
On topic: liking the pics!!
BIackSwan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
^ 😆 I hope somebody finds that video and post it here cuz I could not stop laughing. Salman had a good laugh too mind you

Btw he looks cute with Jackie. Man how I wish he did not come here during the election time. He's going to lose his fans in Sri Lanka thanks to this damn trip 
lolly143 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

^ Guys the best part is during some election rally in front Salman this Minister addressed him as Shah Rukh Khan in his speech and repeatedly thanked Shah Rukh for visiting Sri Lanka 🤣 🤣 Salman's expressions were epic 🤣

what ???? 🤣 poor sallu 🤣 these  jokers don't know anything...😡

Scorpio_Velvet thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Why are they endorsing MR?  
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/asia/handed-a-snack-and-then-executed-the-last-hours-of-the-12yearold-son-of-a-tamil-tiger-8500295.html
lolly143 thumbnail

^ 😆 I hope somebody finds that video and post it here cuz I could not stop laughing. Salman had a good laugh too mind you

Btw he looks cute with Jackie. Man how I wish he did not come here during the election time. He's going to lose his fans in Sri Lanka thanks to this damn trip 

same here! 😆

I saw some edited photos of salman on FB and some idiots calling him 'salman rajapaksa...😡

I truly feel bad for him...he should't have come !'  

wat_up thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
I think he came because jackie asked him as she knows the president and its her country!!
lolly143 thumbnail

Originally posted by: wat_up

I think he came because jackie asked him as she knows the president and its her country!!

some say he came to distribute contact lenses to the poor...we all know he has a good heart, and he likes helping people...👏 

but the majority know the real reason... maybe he had a handsome offer from MR so he came leaving all of his work !!! 

HashiBoo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Mahinda Rajapakse is using Salman in his presidential campaign which is really lame and pathetic. I'm fed up with dirty politics in my country and really wish Salman did not make this Lankan visit :(

And the best thing is the guy who introduce salman to the stage calling him shahrukh ... wish he didnt support these stupid politicians ... 
HashiBoo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Here is the link ...
https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=521904047952706&fref=nf

well i think he is a good friend of Namal Rajapakse ..son of mr. prasident ...that is the possible reason him being supporting mr.prasident .. 
BIackSwan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: wat_up

Apparently Mahinda Rajapakse's son is a close friend of Salman