India-Forums

Bigg Boss 8
Bigg Boss 8

Urvashi's new blog: Analysis of new wild card entry's

kls600 IF-Dazzler
kls600
kls600

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 5:28am | IP Logged
Bigg Boss bringing in the New year... "WILD"LY!!!
Bigg Boss Tadka With... Bigg Boss Season-8 Bigg Boss 8 Urvashi Dholakia Reality television
7 hrs ago Report Abuse
(18)
(1)(27)
Bigg Boss bringing in the New year...
After much hype and hoopla the makers have finally decided to open the secret of the WILD card Entries into the Bigg Boss 8 house... but why this extension? What did not work in their favour? Or rather who did not work in their favour? Was it that boring?? Anyhoo with the looks of it its pretty clear that these 4 WILD card Entries have been brought in to Spice things up... hmmm!!!!

I wonder if this extension is going to make any difference whatsoever... and it's but obvious why these 4 were selected too.. let me explain the gravity of the situation...

Rahul was/is married to Dimpy but is friends with Gautam and also has been promoting him on social networks and has been asking ppl to vote for him... err.. Why not Dimpy? Okay so clearly we will be seeing some tidal waves there... Ahem Ahem!!!

Sambhavna Seth is an ex Bigg Boss contestant and apart from that also happens to be Gautam's neighbour... but with the recent events in the house the Entire credit of Gautam and Diandra's fall out goes to her... Kyunki aakhir Gautam ne "Didi"... Oops I forgot she doesn't like to be called that... I mean Gautam ne unki baat maan Li... Also in her season we had seen the love angle between her and Rahul... so now what's it going to be? Will we see the same sparks??

Hey Bhagwaan how many more love triangles or angles are we going to Watch?? Even in Geometry we don't see so many angles!!! Phew!

Ajaz Khan as we remember from season 7 is WILD for sure but along with that he is Ali's Friend... Hmmm... looking at these two, I remember that song "mai khiladi tu anari..." Now I really wonder who is what???

Considering I've always said that Ali is the joker of the pack of cards and now with Ajaz coming in the deck of cards will be complete.. as every pack of cards has 2 jokers ha ha ha.. I guess we will just have to see how these two clowns fit in... If not with each other then with who! This one is going to be a WILD guess.

Coming to Mahek her stint in season 5 was much talked about as during that time she was evicted and given a second chance and brought back in as a WILD card entry... Arre Wah uss time pe bhi WILD card and iss time bhi WILD card... She seems to be one WILD cat... wink wink... Let's see if she manages to spread her aura like WILD fire this time again.

I personally think that getting these people in as "contestants" among the ongoing ones isn't fair but then I'm also sure that the winner is going to be someone from this season!

After all the current contestants have worked really hard to come this far. Plus I'm positive that they aren't that dumb to let any one of these WILD card entries walk over them and take their place.

Let's not forget Puneet is still in the house hee hee hee! Ab ki baar woh sab kuch daav par laga denge ;)

Apparently the plane had crashed in the beginning of the season but now my friends fasten your seat belts as the plane is going to try and take off once again... hopefully this time it makes a safe landing to its final destination.

Share what you think Smile

Edited by kls600 - 29 December 2014 at 5:27am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

DesiPlutocratbijiliSanjana4Rajeevgrey23GETGOINankusanu

Sanjana4Rajeev IF-Dazzler
Sanjana4Rajeev
Sanjana4Rajeev

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 5:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kls600

Bigg Boss bringing in the New year... "WILD"LY!!!
Bigg Boss Tadka With... Bigg Boss Season-8 Bigg Boss 8 Urvashi Dholakia Reality television
7 hrs ago Report Abuse
(18)
(1)(27)
Bigg Boss bringing in the New year...
After much hype and hoopla the makers have finally decided to open the secret of the WILD card Entries into the Bigg Boss 8 house... but why this extension? What did not work in their favour? Or rather who did not work in their favour? Was it that boring?? Anyhoo with the looks of it its pretty clear that these 4 WILD card Entries have been brought in to Spice things up... hmmm!!!!

I wonder if this extension is going to make any difference whatsoever... and it's but obvious why these 4 were selected too.. let me explain the gravity of the situation...

Rahul was/is married to Dimpy but is friends with Gautam and also has been promoting him on social networks and has been asking ppl to vote for him... err.. Why not Dimpy? Okay so clearly we will be seeing some tidal waves there... Ahem Ahem!!!

Sambhavna Seth is an ex Bigg Boss contestant and apart from that also happens to be Gautam's neighbour... but with the recent events in the house the Entire credit of Gautam and Diandra's fall out goes to her... Kyunki aakhir Gautam ne "Didi"... Oops I forgot she doesn't like to be called that... I mean Gautam ne unki baat maan Li... Also in her season we had seen the love angle between her and Rahul... so now what's it going to be? Will we see the same sparks??

Hey Bhagwaan how many more love triangles or angles are we going to Watch?? Even in Geometry we don't see so many angles!!! Phew!

Ajaz Khan as we remember from season 7 is WILD for sure but along with that he is Ali's Friend... Hmmm... looking at these two, I remember that song "mai khiladi tu anari..." Now I really wonder who is what???

Considering I've always said that Ali is the joker of the pack of cards and now with Ajaz coming in the deck of cards will be complete.. as every pack of cards has 2 jokers ha ha ha.. I guess we will just have to see how these two clowns fit in... If not with each other then with who! This one is going to be a WILD guess.

Coming to Mahek her stint in season 5 was much talked about as during that time she was evicted and given a second chance and brought back in as a WILD card entry... Arre Wah uss time pe bhi WILD card and iss time bhi WILD card... She seems to be one WILD cat... wink wink... Let's see if she manages to spread her aura like WILD fire this time again.

I personally think that getting these people in as "contestants" among the ongoing ones isn't fair but then I'm also sure that the winner is going to be someone from this season!

After all the current contestants have worked really hard to come this far. Plus I'm positive that they aren't that dumb to let any one of these WILD card entries walk over them and take their place.

Let's not forget Puneet is still in the house hee hee hee! Ab ki baar woh sab kuch daav par laga denge ;)

Apparently the plane had crashed in the beginning of the season but now my friends fasten your seat belts as the plane is going to try and take off once again... hopefully this time it makes a safe landing to its final destination.

Share what you think Smile
BANG ON Urvashi!!Big smileBig smile I'm glad that she is also against with this extension!! Somebody should send this msg to colors,especially Mr.Raj Nayak!! They should really end this season !! And if they want to bring those ex-contestants, then they should start new season which is called Bigg Boss all star!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kls600GETGOIN

ankusanu IF-Stunnerz
ankusanu
ankusanu

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 6:49am | IP Logged
Haha...
Loved her cmts on all wcs...
Tfs
Teddy_luv IF-Sizzlerz
Teddy_luv
Teddy_luv

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 7:19am | IP Logged
Nice analysis urvashi
pawancool IF-Dazzler
pawancool
pawancool

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 7:25am | IP Logged
Urvashi is wrong abt Sambhavna & Rahul...

Rahul had showmances on BB with Monica Bedi n his ex-gf, Payal (who is with Sangram)...

(maybe thats y Dimpy danced on 'monica, oh my darling'...LOL

during that season, live feed used to be shown on TV from midnight...Rahul, Raja n others used to be awake...
I_M_SultaN IF-Addictz
I_M_SultaN
I_M_SultaN

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 8:28am | IP Logged
lmao ROFL ajaz aur clown
ajaz is not a chicken like ali 

urvashi ka dimagh kharab hugaya ha 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sonalak

kls600 IF-Dazzler
kls600
kls600

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 9:42am | IP Logged
This season is dragging on too much. They should save the budget and make next season bigg boss all star.
sonalak Goldie
sonalak
sonalak

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 9:50am | IP Logged
ajaz is rocking.the most entertaining contestant in bb ever.

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top