India-Forums

Ek Veer Ki Ardaas - Veera
Ek Veer Ki Ardaas - Veera

Poor performance

amslucas Newbie
amslucas
amslucas

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 5:24am | IP Logged
I like this drama but the actress acting the part of veera is extremely expressionless in her grief or shock or horror- she seems to hv a permanent half smile on her face! How disappointing!

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

LovePrajasonmuskzainabawoondivyasnTeriGalliyanNamuVyasMaaneetDeewangi

sonmusk Goldie
sonmusk
sonmusk

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 2:11pm | IP Logged
M totally surprised and much dissappointed as i've very much expected from digs. She is the queen in emotions department,what happened nw yaar. Why such poor performance?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mehwishk13

NamuVyas IF-Rockerz
NamuVyas
NamuVyas

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 12:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sonmusk

M totally surprised and much dissappointed as i've very much expected from digs. She is the queen in emotions department,what happened nw yaar. Why such poor performance?

over worked is d reason.. cos makers are only giving scenes to vishana since 3 months.. other actors are able to relax and chill... and viewers are having to bear torute of seeing only face of vishana everyday Dead
-dear10- IF-Stunnerz
-dear10-
-dear10-

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 1:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by NV-ranjanholic

over worked is d reason.. cos makers are only giving scenes to vishana since 3 months.. other actors are able to relax and chill... and viewers are having to bear torute of seeing only face of vishana everyday Dead
than what happen to other actors why they can't act Shocked 

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

VishAnamehwishk13sonmuskKhargosh.pri_tanvi-BeingMuslimah-MaaneetDeewangioveractor

NamuVyas IF-Rockerz
NamuVyas
NamuVyas

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 1:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -dear10-

who is the other actors?? Shocked... do dey even exist Shocked Shocked...
Rajvir ki ardaas veeraDead
or even better
Veera is adraas BaldevDead Dead
-dear10- IF-Stunnerz
-dear10-
-dear10-

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 1:41am | IP Logged

Originally posted by -dear10-

who is the other actors?? Shocked... do dey even exist Shocked Shocked...
Rajvir ki ardaas veeraDead
or even better
Veera is adraas BaldevDead Dead
other actor who jise apna gambling track mila m pyaare bhaiya who got equally screen space but they failed 
diggy is just inspired by her co-stars 
I wish veera ki ardaas baldev sound so well better than veer ki ardaas veera Day Dreaming

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

VishAnamehwishk13Khargosh.pri_tanvidivyasn-BeingMuslimah-..IshqShava..MaaneetDeewangioveractor

overactor IF-Stunnerz
overactor
overactor

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 1:53am | IP Logged
Veera ki ardas BaldevDay Dreaming
Wese i thought veerji was centre of attention in this track and gambling track ko log bhool gye kya.
Ds is a princess of emotionsEmbarrassed she has learned alot from her co-star Embarrassedothers r always expression lessSmile

Edited by overactor - 30 December 2014 at 1:53am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

pri_tanvi-BeingMuslimah-MaaneetDeewangi

sonmusk Goldie
sonmusk
sonmusk

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 3:27am | IP Logged
I don't knw of other actors. If i say abt acting department no offence to others pls,in male casting i found all other actors great except shivin(srry fans). In female casting all are extremely gud no doubt at all. Bt i've to say digs really dissappointed me this time,i was looking forward to this track just bcoz of her and nw see what we r getting. Maybe its due to multi tasking of her. Anyways she's always gud in such scenes,nxt time she'l improve. And one more thing,other fan groups pls don't give lame reasons like vishana torture and all. Kuch bhi galat hua veebha. Ab to bhi blame game chod do. Its nothing to do with her acting.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mehwishk13MaaneetDeewangi

Go to top