Airlines - Har Udaan Ek Toofan

India-Forums

~Resisting her feelings~ AkYa SS (Page 5)

Vidyanair8 Senior Member
Vidyanair8
Vidyanair8

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 7:52am | IP Logged
intrstnggg i love it..
Love akashananya.. Pls continue..

-Emmery- Goldie
-Emmery-
-Emmery-

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 4:36pm | IP Logged
Thanks again for the brilliant comments

~PART 4~

Ananya was about enter her hotel room,when a low,husky cough drew her attention. She looked across to find Akash leaning against the door opposite hers (looking gorgeous,if she had to add),and smiling at her. Ananya blinked in surprise,since when has Akash decided to talk to her again,anyway why do i even care, i don't want to talk to him anymore, She tried explaining to her heart, but she knew and so did her heart that she was lying to herself. She badly wanted to talk to him, to laugh with him,and be like friends before. But then those memories came back. Natasha's talks,akash ignoring her and giving her no importance. No Ananya your strong she thought. She hardened her heart and gave him a cool polite nod. 'Hey captain,you want something'. 'Not really first officer' i was just waiting for you to come up, so i could know ur safe' now that you're here'. He waved his hand in a little goodbye wave. ' see you in the party' its for the new year celebrations and be ready by 8 '. He stepped into his room and gave her another smile. Ananya stood there baffled,still having butterflies In her stomach when akash said he wanted her safe. Really Akash then y have you hurt me so badly. Shaking off thoughts of akash, she entered her own room.   Sleep took over as soon as her head touched the pillow. Ananya woke up yawning and feeling refreshed. Her gaze fell on the clock and it was 6:30. 'Oh no, i slept for 5 hours' thats it,your not getting any sleep tonight. She got up to have a bath and then get ready for the party. By 8:00 she'd gotten ready and was just putting her sandals on to leave in a about 5 mins, she didn't want to be too early. Finally she was done. 
The party looked brilliant. Ananya stared in awe at the beauty in front of her. She walked in and the decorations and set up was beautiful. A banner was flaring high saying "HAPPPY NEW YEAR" and the DJ had music rolling in and there were couples dancing on the beach. It really was absolutely enchanting. 'Hello mrs ananya rawat' the host said,startling her. 'Hello mr chaudary,lovely party' she said with a smile. 'Im glad u think so' now i want you to meet ppl that are very eager to meet our very first lady pilot. Ananya blushed as mr chaudary steered her away.  Both of them oblivious to the man at the corner, he'd known exactly when Ananya had stepped in the party and she was looking beautiful. Akash knew many men had been ogling her and the thought of if made his hand clench tight on the glass of juice he was holding,didn't she own any other dress,did she have to wear this one. He was jealous of every single mans gaze that was looking at her now.Akash controlled his jealousy,shes yours and will always be, he reasoned with his mind telling himself not to punch someone in anger, he kept a close eye on her, as she smiled at the other guests there. He'll be talking to her soon enough, he wanted her to get settled in the party before he went to her. Today they're were gonna talk, be it hook or by crook. And this time she wasn't gonna run away. She was going to listen to him. Icy determination flooded his body. 'And now our most important guest  mrs rawat,but I'm sure you must be knowing him' "really' ananya asked. 'Yes,captain Akash saluja' 'Ananya eyes whirled around in shock,to connect with Akash. Damn,she really should've been paying attention to what mr chaudary was talking about,instead if staring at the lights playing up high. She regained her composure and gave Akash a charming smile. 'Yes of course, i know captain Akash' 'as do i' ananya shivered from the low husky voice of his. Feeling sparks flying from her hand she looked towards it to find it in akash's hand and his mouth inching close to kiss it. Helpless to do anything, she just stared, as akash kissed her hand. She closed her eyes at the contact of his mouth on her hand. It was like electric currents passing through her, and she never wanted it stop. Feeling herself get lost in his touch she snatched her hand back . She took deep breaths and tried to get herself under control. But it wasToo late, Akash gave a smile, loving the effect his touch had on her. Ananya gave a defiant look to akash,but Akash merely smiled. Ladies and gentlemen, may i please  have your kind attention. He moves fast ananya thought. As we all know 2015 is about to approach us and i want to welcome it with a bang andd what better way to start, than dancing, so please turn to the person to your side and that is your partner for the dance . It doesn't matter if it's a girl girl ,or boy boy. This is after all new year, so lets do something different. But if u r uncomfortable, please feel free to not dance. Thank u!! Oh no,oh no now what shall i do Ananya thought panicking.  Next to her was Akash,no way was she dancing with him. She looked to her left to find another man left for no one to dance with, and took her chance. But before she could so much as take a step, a hand clamped on hers and whirled her in his arms,her head hit his shoulder and her hands went on his waist. She gulped, she knew that touch, 'AKASH' she breathed. Ananya looked up to find a hot, angry gaze on her. 'Let's dance first officer' he said in that voice, and she melted. 

Hey guys, hope it was up to ur expectations 
 Happy new year, have a awesome one

Edited by Ashey99 - 01 January 2015 at 5:48pm

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

disha16jsmmasRenessaGoodOnesambag~~BaBy~AnGel~~NikkiReedminammaGouri_Joshi-AnnieQueen-khadupamdaisydee425MysticRiverJusticeDenied17

minamma Goldie
minamma
minamma

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 6:33pm | IP Logged
Awsum updt
Yess want to see akash angry young man avtar
And then a passionate coonfession
Thanxx fr pm
Cpnt soon
MysticRiver IF-Addictz
MysticRiver
MysticRiver

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 8:14pm | IP Logged
good update..
Shruti11 IF-Sizzlerz
Shruti11
Shruti11

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 8:20pm | IP Logged
Great update soon
Anzum505 Goldie
Anzum505
Anzum505

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 8:24pm | IP Logged
Yeee
finaly sab thik ho jayega. ..
update soon

JusticeDenied17 IF-Addictz
JusticeDenied17
JusticeDenied17

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 8:38pm | IP Logged
Great update
Renessa Senior Member
Renessa
Renessa

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 10:48pm | IP Logged
Wow!!! it's awesome ...plse update soon ... can't wait for the next one ...

Go to top