~Resisting her feelings~ AkYa SS

Posted: 9 years ago
Hey guys
Im writing a SS about AkYa, our adorable yet frustrating couple!!
this is my first time so ignore any mistake 
yesterdays episode was one of the worst I've seen,seriously they made us wait 2 weeks for this 
Akash ignoring ananaya was so painful and Natasha is just an chipku idiot   
So my SS is gonna start a week from the hospital and shefu's suicide 
~Hope u like it ~

Part 1

Ananya stepped into the room,looking around and spotting many people that she really didn't want to see right now, starting with captain rathore. Oh well Ananya you're just gonna have to endure them. She thought to herself. 'Ahhh look who it is, first officer ananya and our hero' .Ananya sighed 'seriously baghvan,today of all days he starts this. Putting a smile on her face she turned around. 'Captain its heroine not hero' I'm a woman not a man. 'Ara jo bhi hai lakin your accepting that ur a heroine huh' he started laughing. 'No captain,all I'm saying is that for a woman its heroine and a man hero. I'm not saying i am one and neither do I want to be. 'Lakin,first officer 'he drawled' the world begs to differ,in their eyes your a hero,heroine or whatever , after all u saved captain Akash's life'. 'AKASH' ,the very name started tingles through her and butterflies churning in her stomach,but then she remembered,him ignoring her,
telling her to stay at a hotel,giving her absolutely no importance but keeping natasha with him,that had hurt,hurt so bad that she'd actually cried and then coming home to shefu's suicide,thank god she was okay now and was happy,ananya had paid for her music college fees and she was joining next month,after she got better and regained her strength. Ananya shook of thoughts of shefu and most importantly akash and turned around properly to see  captain rathore and looking him eye to eye,said 'captain what i did for captain Akash was humanity and a thing I've been told since childhood. 'My mum always said that 'help those who need it' 'Captain Akash needed help so I helped him thats all' she said smiling at him' 'okay, first officer as u see fit' he turned away.
She sighed at his back & went to get coffee for herself, both of them unaware of the person at the door who'd heard Ananya's last sentence.
Really thought Akash 'did she really save me because of the goodness inside or does she have feelings for me' Akash was actually feeling upset at the thought of her only saving him because saving ppl had become her natural habit and because quite frankly ananya had a big heart. Since already his feelings had gone above and beyond only friendship! He sighed wearily he shouldn't be thinking these things right now he was supposed to stay away from her and after literally ignoring her last week he should do okay! Although if ananya smiled that adorable smile at him again he'll kinda lose it. He had a flight with her today and he was happy and nervous. When she talked to him he always wanted to talk to her back,he loved talking to ananya but then how will he ignore her! No akash,no you have to ignore her,if u don't her life will also be in danger. Just a week till the assignment is over then u can talk to her. Happy with his thoughts finally,he stepped into the room. 'Captain Akash saluja!! kaisi hai app' 'fine captain rathore, more than fine since im back here' 'so captain r u ok after the accident'. 'Yh im fine' he replied to rathore distractedly. His gaze on only one person,a person who's back had stiffened' 'hey first officer hows it going' he said to her stiff back,waiting for a reply. 'Deep breaths ananya, u can do this' just be polite and talk like your just professional associates. She turned around slowly. Akash took her in carefully,he hadn't seen her for over a week and had been desperate for just once glance of her. 'Hey captain I'm  fine, i should be asking u,how r u?! Her tone was polite but Akash sensed something different in her. 'Like I said before I'm  absolutely fine' thats good she said and promptly turned her back. She was...ignoring him no, that couldn't be the case. Ananya was a sweet as they came, she isn't ignoring u she said hey didn't she but ..this time there was no concern in her gaze.  Calm down akash shes not and even if she its good for you it'll make ur work easier but even as he said it he hated the words he didn't want her ignoring him. He looked back at her just the second her eyes lifted from her coffee,and locked onto his
Some hidden emotion was there, a emotion he couldn't figure out,but as fast as it came it disappeared too leaving Akash thinking it was his delusional mind playing games with him. So first officer,ready for the flight to goa'. 'What I've,got a flight with...you' her shocked almost panicky voice said. 'Yes didn't u check' Akash replied not liking the panic to her voice' 'Ermm yeah i did its just that i only checked where it is going,not who Im flying with' she really really wished that shed taken time to see who she was going with. 'God Ananya your gonna have to sit there for 3.5 hours (made up btw) flying with the very person you wanted to avoid at all cost' it's  gonna be soo awkward she mentally groaned in her head. No,no Ananya u r strong and u can do this she said firmly to herself. Just answer when he asks something other than that ignore him completely. If he can do it do can u,she said with determination. 'Yes captain Akash I'm ready giving him her really polite smile'. 'Ur always ready first officer,for any flight' he drawled teasingly. Instead of the blush he was expecting, he got a a ANOTHER stiff and polite smile. ' god what is it with her smiles why isn't she smiling naturally at me ,why she behaving so cold. Well akash after last week, what do you expect? Said the very voice in his head he'd been trying to ignore.! After nat's idiotic rambling & you purposely ignoring her what do you expect? U have a flight with her today Akash, there u can actually see if she's ignoring u r not! Please don't  let it be her ignoring me! 

So guys how is it! Like it! Hate it! 
If u wants pm's like the post
It's easier that way
Edited by Ashey99 - 9 years ago
It was nice .. Really felt bad for Ananya even though I know Akash was doing it to protect her

Update soon want to see Akya together again
Awesome start.
Please continue.
wow yr
amazing
itne bure epi k baar
really need something like that
thnx nd plz continue soon
pm me
Hey guys thanks for all the great comments 
Heres the second part hope u like it

~part 2~

Akash was about to leave for the cockpit when someone's voice cheerfully said 'first officer kaisi hai app, i hope ur good and ur sister is also better' akask looked towards the door to find a smiling rohit mafatal grinning at ananya. He looked back to see that ananya was also smiling at him,a real smile. The smile he'd been searching for since he'd entered the room and had not got it. His jaw tightened,fists clenching by his side as he saw her talking to him. So she can give rohit such smiles,but when it came to him, or nooo he got polite smiles,like she doesn't even know him.
He was angry,so angry that she was smiling at him,that she was giving him any  importance. 'Ananya its time to go' 'hello mr mafatal' he said politely  'Akaash one of my best captain and pilot,i hope you're good now! 'Yes sir I'm  fine' 'good,good thats great to hear so where u heading now! Before he could answer ananya said 'to the cockpit sir, me and captain saluja have a flight to goa. 'Oh okayyy I shouldn't be delaying u any more have a safe journey and, ananya i want to see u when u get back. 'Sir we'll be stopping in goa for a day or so,soo ill get back to u a bit late'?'thats fine ananya, enjoy the weather of goa for a few days' u deserve it' he smiled at her and left with a goodbye to her and everyone else. Akash was seething,but he controlled his anger,she's yours for the next couple a days since you'll be in goa with her and in the cockpit for at least 3 hours so cool it,He explained to himself!! 'Shall we captain' yes ananya lets go. Remember ananya, no talking to him just answer his questions when he asks, that simple! So then y u so nervous and excited for huh! Her heart kept saying! Ananya stop it now! They both entered the plane to be greeted by th air hostesses, none of them natasha! Thank god! They silently entered the cockpit and Ananya started getting ready for the take off praying to god silently that the plane ride with Akash should go silently and without any hurdle! 'Ananya what was mr mafatal talking about,what happened to shefu?!' 'Well,Akash wants to talk now.' she growled in her head irritated! She thought he'll be silent like he was before! Well bhagvan is seriously not giving in to any of your wishes today! 'Ananya' Akash asked impatiently!!

So guys how was it, hope u liked it
Sorry for cliffhanger, next part will be long  
Ignore any mistakes
I didn't proofread 
~Aysha~

Great continuation .. Akash deserves the cold shoulder .
Update soon and long 
Really great one...when's the next part???
Good one! Do continue please😊
It's a small update pls update next part soon
Very nice update ... Ananya ignoring Akash and getting jealous only by mafatlal talking to Ananya ... I so want this thing in the serial ... update soon 😊