Ek Mutthi Aasmaan

India-Forums

Ek Mutthi Aasmaan
Ek Mutthi Aasmaan

**RagNa TS** banner pg 1.. replies done.. :)) (Page 16)

appyK IF-Rockerz
appyK
appyK

Posted: 02 January 2015 at 4:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ban18

Omg! Itni achi pakhiShocked hajmola de do koi mujhe, digest nhi ho rahi mujhse ye pakhi.LOL Nice update arpita. Ema cvs could have shown something like this in the name of twist Thumbs Up Alas! They and their stupid mind!Dead

Ye le aur digest kar le..Wink  
Ema waalon ke twists ne toh heart ko twist kar diya tha..AngryDead

appyK IF-Rockerz
appyK
appyK

Posted: 02 January 2015 at 4:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zindgidilse

multiname...she is pakhi naaa Shocked or she is her good soul which was hidden behind her evil soulROFL...now thats called some twist...raghav moved away from pakhi and sammy.

Arey ha baba.. Paakhi hai woh.. Poor girl was a real bechara character in Ema with noone giving her bhaav toh socha idhar usko bhi ek acchi ending de doo.. 

Ab tujhse bhi ye baat hajam nahi hui toh upar waale dabon mein se ek hajmola utha leWinkLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

zindgidilse

appyK IF-Rockerz
appyK
appyK

Posted: 02 January 2015 at 4:41am | IP Logged

Originally posted by appyK

Res

Jaha dekho waha res maarte phirte haiErmmLOL
multinameAngry..
check unres on page 5ROFL

Gussa mat ho rofly.. 
An sabko reply dear rahi this toh there red KO akele kaise chodtiLOL
Embarrassed
Hug

Hug

zindgidilse

appyK IF-Rockerz
appyK
appyK

Posted: 02 January 2015 at 4:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ...Natasha...

Superb update
sammy and Pakhi is getting engage lol
I hope Kalpi is happy now ;)

Thanks a lot Natasha.. Kalpi is happy but come on Raghav deserves punishment .. Ehh??Wink
appyK IF-Rockerz
appyK
appyK

Posted: 02 January 2015 at 4:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chahat4u

Hi Arpita darling. Firstly Belated Happy New Year and also I am very sorry for late reply. I read all the three parts and they are amazing, expression of emotions, pain, anguish, love, everything. The way Kalpi holds out herself, the inherent quality of Kalpi- her inner strength despite everything, despite every pain and even her own mother's ignorance to her daughter's pains; it's all so-so fabulous. Not to forget Raghav's pain and dilemma, his emotions everything was so good. The way you showed revenge, is amazing. In fact one of the most amazing and perfect revenge tracks are written by you in your SS/FF.Wonder why CVs never used that much brain! Tongue Loved the amazing twist, it is all so fantastic, and please do update next part soon.Waiting eagerly. Big smile Hug Heart

Happy new year to you too charu!! And no need to say sorry.. Coz if u being busy means we getting updates then its all fine if u comment late.. (But do comment coz feedback from fab writers like u helps me a lotSmile)

I'm glad u found the emotions nice.. OMG!! One of the most amazing revenge tracks by me??!! Now that's some flattering comment.. Thanks a ton!! Coz such comment from you makes it even more awesomeBig smileBig smileBig smile

Next update sunday or next week.. 
appyK IF-Rockerz
appyK
appyK

Posted: 02 January 2015 at 4:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rubz1234

Wonderful story dont finish it so soon... Plz continue...

Thanks a lot Rubz.. Big smile
zindgidilse IF-Sizzlerz
zindgidilse
zindgidilse

Posted: 02 January 2015 at 4:55am | IP Logged

multiname...she is pakhi naaa Shocked or she is her good soul which was hidden behind her evil soulROFL...now thats called some twist...raghav moved away from pakhi and sammy.

Arey ha baba.. Paakhi hai woh.. Poor girl was a real bechara character in Ema with noone giving her bhaav toh socha idhar usko bhi ek acchi ending de doo.. 

Ab tujhse bhi ye baat hajam nahi hui toh upar waale dabon mein se ek hajmola utha leWinkLOL
I had digested pakhi character in this.

appyK

Kiaraah Goldie
Kiaraah
Kiaraah

Posted: 02 January 2015 at 1:20pm | IP Logged
Wow Arpi!  Read all the parts together , two and a half to be exact  LOL  Guess what, it was awesome! I'm not  surprised , coming from a fab writer like you... yeh toh hona hi tha!  
You have described their feelings so well. I could empathise with Kalpi and her pain... she has learned  not to keep hurting every time her mother choose Pakhi over her. But the pain of losing her love was unbearable,  still she kept up the facade of being happy just to show herself that she's strong.  That Raghav means nothing to her... 

Raghav on the other hand wants Kalpi all for himself but wants revenge from Kapoors as well. He's in a dilemma as to whether to listen to his heart or his mind. 

Loved the twist you gave in the revenge, something the dumb CVs won't ever get.  Liked even Pakhi in this.  Warna bechara Sammy akela hi reh jaata. ... LOL  

Eagerly waiting for the second half of the story. Update soon buddy !  This was a rocking story! Clap

Once again , wishing you a happy new year!  

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

maarushkaaappyK

Go to top