Ek Mutthi Aasmaan

India-Forums

Ek Mutthi Aasmaan
Ek Mutthi Aasmaan

**RagNa TS** banner pg 1.. replies done.. :))

appyK IF-Rockerz
appyK
appyK

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 5:17am | IP Logged
Actually I'm confused whether I should post it or no .. I don't know what I wrote coz while writing I was feeling kind of depressed.. (but now back to normal as in being paagalLOL )

So asking whether you guys wanna read or no.. 

Two shots are done and last one I'll write later on.. 

P.S I know I have many stories to update but my break is still on.. This one I've written long back .. Just didn't post..

Index:
Part 1-pg 1
Part2-pg 3
Part 3-pg 6

Edited by appyK - 03 March 2015 at 12:52am

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

sangeethbalamimiiakshara82Kiaraahrani214maarushkaaFrozenfantasyabxetzDimpleAggarwalSamBricka...Natasha...zindgidilse

...Natasha... IF-Sizzlerz
...Natasha...
...Natasha...

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 5:24am | IP Logged
U should definitely post it
I would love to read it and I bet others will like to read as well :)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

FrozenfantasyappyK

DimpleAggarwal IF-Rockerz
DimpleAggarwal
DimpleAggarwal

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 5:43am | IP Logged
Post it plzzz..waiting

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

appyK

darkloveriam IF-Dazzler
darkloveriam
darkloveriam

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 5:49am | IP Logged
y koi puchne vali baat hain??
post it i'm waiting

appyK

sweet1308 IF-Rockerz
sweet1308
sweet1308

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 6:03am | IP Logged
Of course y u asking  do post 

appyK

akshara82 Senior Member
akshara82
akshara82

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 6:05am | IP Logged
Go for it...
wat r u waiting for...
Post it ASAP Embarrassed Embarrassed

appyK

appyK IF-Rockerz
appyK
appyK

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 6:22am | IP Logged
You know you guys are the best!!! Thanks a ton for uour encouragement..
Sorry if I disappoint uOuch

This TS is after alibaug trip.. 

Two days after they returned from Alibaug

"Was it really happening??", That's the only question Kalpi could ask herself ... 

After yesterday evening she just couldn't get that man's thoughts out of her mind.. She always knew that he mattered to her.. his opinions, his decisions, even his taunts everything always mattered to her.. And yesterday when she finally realised her feelings towards him the news that she got literally made the earth slip off beneath her feet.. 

"Ha Paakhi.. yes beta we are coming... you don't worry we'll be there early and I'll make sure everything is perfect..", hearing her aai's words the tears that were hidden slowly began to surface clouding Kalpi's eyes.. and she ran up to the terrace.. leaning on to the railing she clutched it tightly as if wanting to break it...

Being the strong woman that she was she couldn't let herself cry.. and that too for a man who practically despised her existence.. never..

Clenching her teeth Kalpi let out a sarcastic huff and said to herself,.. "What were you thinking Kalpana Vithal Jadhav?? that Raghav.. aha.. 'The Raghav Singhaania' has feelings for you?? how could you even dare to have such thoughts wander around in your head?? Kalpi you really had lost your brains.. that person who never left a single chance to insult you.. show how inferior you were to him.. that person who couldn't even apologise or thank you.. that person liked you?? how could you even think like this??"..

**************************************************************************************

The same news had also led to tormenting emotions in someone else's heart too... Raghav was getting ready for the engagement.. his big step to his revenge.. but.. something wasn't right...this is what he always wanted.. Sahil Kapoor had readily agreed to sign half of his assets in Raghav's name for the alliance thinking that after the two families became one he would have no enemies or past fears to face...and his daughter's happiness was just the icing on the cake.. But Raghav had his plan ready yet something inside him was stopping him from taking another step...

What will she feel?? what will she think about him?? what was her reaction on hearing about the engagement ?? was she hurt?? did she not care??

Thousand questions were rolling in his mind and answer to them was with that one person whom Raghav's heart wanted to be there in his arms forever while his mind had battled her to make her stay away ... and to worsen it ... today his heart was totally overpowering as he had now come to realise his feelings...

Yes.. Raghav knew he was in love.. the care, the purposeful taunts to protect her by making her stay away from his complicated life , the posessiveness about her and that one moment when he realised what she meant to him.. 

The day after the alibaug trip... it was just eight hours ... she stayed away from him.. making him realise that he had lost her.. his constant insults had made her leave him.. like every other loved one of his she too left him alone.. those eight hours made him realise that he needed her.. more than air he needed the air that she breathes.. 

And unknown to him was the fact that not his insults but her new found feelings had made her stay away from him... confused about her budding feelings Kalpi thought that its better to stay away from him as she had a dream.. a responsibilty rather.. towards her mother and father.. those two people who worked hard so that one day she could be a successful woman...And now no Raghav Singhaania can distract her from her path...

Kalpi was still on the terrace... the scenery around was perfectly describing her situation.. Raghav's arrival had brightened her life like the sun's light does during day.. clouds sometimes obstruct the light but as soon as the clouds move away the sun again bestows it brightness ... And then comes the evening.. time for the sun to set.. and after that only darkness.. 

Kalpi sat on the ground looking at the orangish sky and the sun whose light had dimmed and was gonna go away after sometime.. From last two hours she was just trying to clear her mind making it devoid of his thoughts but.. the more she tried the more his thoughts flooded in her mind...

Back to that day when she saw Raghav with Maya and then they argued about knocking and not knocking door,  little did she know that her anger was not because Raghav was taunting her but it was because she was infact jealous... But after she in her anger said to him that she'll be leaving her job it became an altogether different story...

Flashback...

"What does he think about himself... Bina knock kiye andar kya chali gayi itna sunaa diya.. agar kuch aur hi karna tha toh mujhe bulaaya hi kyun.."

Kalpi was still pacing in her room... she was angry but on what?? Was it because Raghav again insulted her and hurted her self-respect?? Or was it because he was with Maya in the same room?? 

The one thing that she hated was someone affecting her so much... someone whom she hated and exactly that was happening right now .. which was increasing her frustration.. And plus she was also getting disturbed by the fact that she said she would resign immediately after reaching mumbai..

"Can you stay away from him??", her heart asked.. but she couldn't say anything coz she herself was confused about what she is doing and why?? Raghav was just her 'Sir' .. he was a boss and she was his employee.. he was no more that Raghav whom she admired during childhood.. who used to pull her leg along with pakya.. he had changed.. but not for her..

She still searched for that old Raghav... The one she saw on the night they both went to Kapoor house when Paakhi had locked herself inside her room..

That day Kalpi saw the Raghav who was hidden from the world's eyes.. the one who possibly did not exist for the world but she knew that he was there..hidden in the soft heart of the heartless Raghav Singhaania...

"Kalpi", Kamla's voice brought her out of her trance.. "So finally aai remembered that she has another daughter too.. her own daughter..", as much as she wished to say it aloud she couldn't and never would for she knew that all what her aai did was quite involuntary .. even her love for Paakhi.. and the sacrifices and efforts which her aai had taken for the family never let Kalpi speak out her sorrows...

P.S What exactly happened for that realisation will be explained in part 2.. Pleeeaaassseee drop in your comments.. All kinds of criticisms are welcomed..And I mean it.. Buraai bhi chalegiSmile

Edited by appyK - 02 March 2015 at 11:56pm

The following 46 member(s) liked the above post:

libra104mayflowergardennup0304LegabetieMapsa243anya_47AnniespeggysueLovely1951viju82nimmynatarajanShinechillisangeethbaladalurakshara82mattieramchikita_092LazyblazymeenukansalesterllaDnair031Sukku24Aru18ReezaZulNiki1980Kiaraahb.bahetisavariyaAutummHanz91maarushkaavyshuu..-Maggi-Fly2TheStarsrani214lolorpremapriakasweet1308SamBrickaIThinkALotsampa79MagicalMadness...Natasha...zindgidilse

sweet1308 IF-Rockerz
sweet1308
sweet1308

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 6:24am | IP Logged
Emotional torment for ragna but lovely update
Update soon

Edited by sweet1308 - 29 December 2014 at 6:31am

appyK

Go to top