Ajeeb Dastaan Hai Ye

India-Forums

Ajeeb Dastaan Hai Ye
Ajeeb Dastaan Hai Ye

Did Shobha ever convey Sarika's version to Vikram?

flipfl0p IF-Dazzler
flipfl0p
flipfl0p

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 5:10am | IP Logged
As I missed few episodes, I was wondering about it. I remember Sarika cooking up a story and Shobha saying, "I will speak to Vikram Sir and will set everything straight". Then I read, Vikram hugging Shobha and not noticing Sarika. Did Shobha tell Sarika's version, but Vikram refused to believe in it and moved on? Or Shobha chose not to speak or interfere with Vikram-Sarika's relation? Or (as usual), makers decided it is not important and just skipped the part?

I did not wanted a love triangle. But it would have just shown, whether Shobha considers him only as a friend or more.

shanti05 IF-Stunnerz
shanti05
shanti05

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 6:21am | IP Logged
Shobha has not conveyed anything about Sarika's talks to avikram.
As they have shown when Shonha's car met with a small accident Shobha goes to the mechanic & brings him along by then Vikrwm also arrives at the scene & he is surprised to see Sarika there they confront each other Vikram refuses to listen to her & says he has suffered a lot due to her & though she says her bro forced the marriage etc of hers & she had no say. Shobha watches all this & she was wishing that she could make them meet but this situation natually happened.

So looks like Vikram Sarika coming face to face made her Shobha's work easirer rather than she going to tell Vikram sir everything.

The hug was way later inspite of couple of face 2 face between vikram & sarika

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SuperChillz1

rangamma Senior Member
rangamma
rangamma

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 6:44am | IP Logged
@ Shanti
Still Shoba has not conveyed any thing to Vikram.Once generally she was saying to Vikram  that there might have been some misunderstanding regarding his girl friend and asked him to reconsider his love.There he changed the subject and told her  to forget her past and go forward

Shoba may be waiting for a better opportunity to convince him,but  I think he will burst out.Meawhile Sarika will do some evil planning to regain his love.

Let us wait and see.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SuperChillz1

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top