Humsafars

Will nausheen also faint???AGAIN!!!

StayStrong thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 9 years ago
So the fainting creature has returned and with a bang in her life seeing her daughter in a fainted state, so I am thinking that she might also faint seeing her fainted daughter, and sahir will take them both to Dr.Khurana and he will give them shocks and than they will re-gain consciousness.

Now on seeing sahir taking care of her like this, aarzoo will faint again thinking"ek sahir mein kitnay sahir..." and will faint again, on seeing her daughter's poor condition nausheen will faint again and I am sure this time sahir will also faint,than Dr.Khurana will inform alvira who will reach hospital and will faint on seeing her loved ones in fainted state, than Dr.Khurana will inform zaki and he will faint seeing jahan ara in such a condition...

what will happen next...????

Mallu

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

feminist thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
So the fainting creature has returned and with a bang in her life seeing her daughter in a fainted state, so I am thinking that she might also faint seeing her fainted daughter, and sahir will take them both to Dr.Khurana and he will give them shocks and than they will re-gain consciousness.
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Now on seeing sahir taking care of her like this, aarzoo will faint again thinking"ek sahir mein kitnay sahir..." and will faint again, on seeing her daughter's poor condition nausheen will faint again and I am sure this time sahir will also faint,than Dr.Khurana will inform alvira who will reach hospital and will faint on seeing her loved ones in fainted state, than Dr.Khurana will inform zaki and he will faint seeing jahan ara in such a condition...
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

they should try farting much better than fainting!!
StayStrong thumbnail
Originally posted by: feminist

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

they should try farting much better than fainting!!

atleast we have something else to talk about, other than silly games and heartbreaks :(

ROEFL!!!
I_LoveYou_Kanha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
hahaha. ..rofl...niyamat house ka naam faint house rakh diya jayega fir.
Ecrivain thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

This mother daughter duo loves to be carried arnd by sahir 😆
StayStrong thumbnail
Originally posted by: ecrivain

This mother daughter duo loves to be carried arnd by sahir 😆

exactly😆😆
prettypri thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Zeenat will wake up and revive all of them in one shot!
🤣
StayStrong thumbnail
Originally posted by: prettypri

Zeenat will wake up and revive all of them in one shot!

🤣

arrr...zeenat is also a namoona
Nausheen k sirf yehi kaam hai : Rona dhona, maafi mangna , thank you bolna, behosh hona etc in short all the things which can irritate a normal television viewer 😆