India-Forums

Suhani Si Ek Ladki
Suhani Si Ek Ladki

I got a reply from Sharad Sir. (Page 2)

sandiab IF-Sizzlerz
sandiab
sandiab

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 1:04am | IP Logged
@seby lol ya its definitely their relatives that are msg him asking for more screen time for them lol. Bt if they are doing that so are suhani, yuvraj and yuvani fans asking for more screen time of them bt we not getting what we want. Bt actually it must be that girl who calls suhani blackie and wants the fair souyma to be the lead on the forum that is sending him msg declaring her undying love for DaSo amazing jodi lol.                      @Binny yes he did say we should stop cribbing bt I dnt blame him for saying this because the writing department is writing scenes for yuvani and they are actually the sort of scenes that we want to see and they are cute bt he doesn't realize that the execution of these scenes are making us dissatisfied. The whole kiss scene was so cute I loved it till the part that suhani was in the scene and then it went bad. Yuvraj expression are like W*F we dnt expect him to be lovey dovey bt his expression are like I dnt know F-up. Souyma's words that suhani is forcing herself on yuvraj actually made sense to be coz of his expressions. and I dnt think that this was the intention of the creative department that her words not only seem right to her bt to us as the viewer bt the way the scene ended up being shown 1 felt like that . I have been saying this for sooo long bt there is something wrong with the way that yuvani scenes are being directed. There is no thought being put behind their scenes and they end up making Sahil look like a very bad actor and as if he is giving the incorrect expression when he is probably just being told what to do and he isn't a bad actor.

Parm. IF-Rockerz
Parm.
Parm.

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 2:20am | IP Logged
TFS!  Looking forward to some moments between Yuvi!
...Jes... IF-Addictz
...Jes...
...Jes...

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 10:03am | IP Logged
TFS dear.Big smile

hope,he is saying truth..soon we wil get quality YuvAni scenes!Stern Smile

Go to top