Suhani Si Ek Ladki
Suhani Si Ek Ladki

I got a reply from Sharad Sir.

-Seby- Goldie
-Seby-
-Seby-

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 3:10am | IP Logged
Hey guys,
Before one of my posts I shared the link of CVs FB accounts here and I have sent many messages to them. Now Sharad sir (dialogue writer) replied me. I requested him for more Yuvani scenes and less negativity. I told him that even I like more Snoopy onscreen  but not Dadi, Rags and Soumya and here is his reply for my messages.

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

sherrylldhiksha2302thendralfan007qwerty012meenab83Parm....Binny...sandiabkrithikasNestleToulouseyanks28...Jes...rbb1

rbb1 IF-Achieverz
rbb1
rbb1

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 3:28am | IP Logged
Oh wow that's great thank you for sharing it with us

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Seby-

sandiab IF-Sizzlerz
sandiab
sandiab

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 4:21am | IP Logged
That's awesome and we gona have a date nite btw the 2 very nice. I really think its nice that we now have some1 in the team who knows what our thoughts are.

-Seby-

-Seby- Goldie
-Seby-
-Seby-

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 4:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sandiab

That's awesome and we gona have a date nite btw the 2 very nice. I really think its nice that we now have some1 in the team who knows what our thoughts are.
Yeah.. But Soumya will spoil that too... Why don't they give them some personal space? Always those evils are in between them. I hate that.

sandiab

sandiab IF-Sizzlerz
sandiab
sandiab

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 5:36am | IP Logged
Seby that what unsetted me abit when I chatted with him that he said that their scenes would be used to make somu jealous. Although I have to say so far that the scenes we have been getting the goons and her haven't been too annoying coz the sort of yuvani scenes we have had u kind of want them to see it and burn. Bt ya definitely they should have some less contrived moments btw them. Coz when suhani finds out everything all her moments with him would be totally tainted b4 the moments she thought was hers with him he was doing everything for souyma. And now when they actually have proper moments those scenes she would think back and remem souyma's jealous. So where are her moments with him and more important where are yuvraj's moments with her. They very fair and in btw.
krithikas IF-Sizzlerz
krithikas
krithikas

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 5:55am | IP Logged
Great. Thanks for sharing :)
-Seby- Goldie
-Seby-
-Seby-

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 9:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sandiab

Seby that what unsetted me abit when I chatted with him that he said that their scenes would be used to make somu jealous. Although I have to say so far that the scenes we have been getting the goons and her haven't been too annoying coz the sort of yuvani scenes we have had u kind of want them to see it and burn. Bt ya definitely they should have some less contrived moments btw them. Coz when suhani finds out everything all her moments with him would be totally tainted b4 the moments she thought was hers with him he was doing everything for souyma. And now when they actually have proper moments those scenes she would think back and remem souyma's jealous. So where are her moments with him and more important where are yuvraj's moments with her. They very fair and in btw.
Hmmm... Let us fingers crossed! But I am surprised when he said, there are people who want to see Dadi, Rags and Soumya. May be they are their real life relatives. I don't have any problem with the actors who play Dadi, Rags and Soumya but can't see them onscreen because of they are so negative... One thing, he didn't mention is when will Suhani find out the truth. I hope, she will find out the truth soon.
...Binny... IF-Rockerz
...Binny...
...Binny...

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 7:06pm | IP Logged
Did he just tell us to stop cribbing.. Ermm    Okaay moving on...

Looking forward to Yuvani scenes and would love to know who is requesting the psycho trio's scenes.. seriously..!!

-Seby-

Go to top