India-Forums

Ek Veer Ki Ardaas - Veera
Ek Veer Ki Ardaas - Veera

SBS 29/12 (Page 8)

LoveIzMusic Senior Member
LoveIzMusic
LoveIzMusic

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 8:59am | IP Logged
Omggg so so hot!  The dupatta scene! And I think for the first time I'm actually feeling sad for Veera Cry. Only if we got to see this tadap  before my I would have been satisfied but I stopped waiting for Veera to suffer and got over it LOL. And now that she's innocent and on the right side she gets punished. The Indian shows never have any good messages ever. Especially Saathiya LOL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

dimaagkidahiNikki36pri_tanvizainabawoonSam_15wowmoon

Nikki36 IF-Dazzler
Nikki36
Nikki36

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 9:45am | IP Logged
This looks great, looking forward to things being focused on these two instead of saint ranvi and their house,

I hope as others have also commented that they are a united force infront of everyone ( dont want people to say that we knew the jodi would not work etc) and they can have their love-hate squabbling in private especially away from ranvi and basuri otherwise they will just taunt them.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

VishAnaMaaneetDeewangi

vinu24 IF-Dazzler
vinu24
vinu24

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 9:51am | IP Logged
Amazinglyyy Superbbb Dancing
Abhi shaadi ko kuch din bhi nahin hue aur miya biwi ke nok jhok shuru...mazaa aayega

Mr. & Mrs. Baldev Singh, Shaadi ke laddu ka asar shuru ho gaya ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

VishAna

kalyaninbt. IF-Dazzler
kalyaninbt.
kalyaninbt.

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 9:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sonmusk

Ranvi ko uske karmon ki saza milegi jald milegi. If anybody remember,when veeba marriage got fixed gunjan had talked with the man who wanted to organise singing concert for ranvi. Bt our ranvi denied that offer making veera's marriage excuse. Baap ka concert hai na,jab chahe karega jab chaha nh karega!I heard that man telling that after some offers r denied then he'l nt get any offer after that. So maybe after breaking all ties with veera,ranvi's downfall might start and veeba may get up. Aisa hona chahiye.

aisa ho jaye to mja aayega

hamare sapne kabhi khtm nahi hote nhi abhi itane sapne lagbhag 7-8 Month ke lambe intzar ke baad pure hue nhi ke nye spne aane lage
LoveIzMusic
LoveIzMusic

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 1:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MariaS395

[QUOTE=Khotteya][QUOTE=MariaS395]  

If Veera did say that then I don't blame Baldev for being angry but I'm just wondering how Veera's going to cope with her family disowning her, Bansuri taunting and hating her and now Baldev being angry at her. Who else does the poor girl have?

Balwant. That's it. Gunjan tho Ranvi ki hi hai sirf Dead

MaaneetDeewangi

LoveIzMusic
LoveIzMusic

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 1:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by florence123

isn't this whole thing turning very monotonous baldev being blamed  for nihal's death veera saving him and now he getting upset thinking she married him out of pity what are the cv's doing after the simran fiasco it was taken for granted that baldev and veera's trust cannot be broken now I understand that veera has lost her entire family but this twist of the gussa doesn't fit in there should have been unquestionable trust between dem

The thing is Veera married him not out of sympathy but out of trust. And Baldev just thinks otherwise. There is no trust breaking going on Tongue

VishAna

LoveIzMusic
LoveIzMusic

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 1:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by zainabawoon

i wud love to see veera going behind baldev and doing thing to manoefy himDay Dreaming it wud be SO AWESOME to see her try to SEDUCE him while he ignores all her antiques, it would be so HOT yet Hilarious to see that BlushingROFL imagine veera trying to seduce him with 70s or 80s retro item songs playing as bgm ROFL

Hot tho definitely hoga but if it is hilarious or not depends on the background music LOL. They can film a scene with same scripts and behavior. But the choice of background music makes it totallyyy different. If it's a lighthearted background then it will be funny but the same exact scene was to be put with a serious background music, then it turns sad and serious.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Ek Veer Ki Ardaas - Veera Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index