India-Forums

Ek Veer Ki Ardaas - Veera
Ek Veer Ki Ardaas - Veera

SBS 29/12 (Page 6)

overactor IF-Stunnerz
overactor
overactor

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 5:03am | IP Logged
He would obviously Support her infront of others and would fight in personal. And veera would run after himDay Dreaming our dream track. We always wanted baldev to ignore her but if he had ignored earlier she wouldn't have caredAngry but no its her husband ignoring and being harshEvil Smile 
Veera ko saare karmon ki saza ab mil rhi he when she's innocent LOL 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

VishAnapri_tanvizainabawoonSam_15MrDarcyfan

MrDarcyfan IF-Sizzlerz
MrDarcyfan
MrDarcyfan

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 5:05am | IP Logged
Awww...Ballu thinks Veera married him out of sympathy? Now how will a Maast Aashiq like him handle such a feeling? Poor baby! Here he has been beaten up, and accused of murder by the psycho and his "Eyewitness Boy Toy" and now he is not sure if his wife pities him more than she loves him! 

Come on Ballu darling...she Lau's you so much! Lol. Stop all this and like the good people of NIKE would say..."Just Do It!" LOL

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

VishAnadimaagkidahinotacrimetoloveSukhmani05pri_tanviNikki36zainabawoonwowmoon...-Riya-...MaaneetDeewangiSam_15overactor

overactor IF-Stunnerz
overactor
overactor

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 5:08am | IP Logged
Baldev got his kurte back ad that too new onesShocked
Veera got a new wardobe tooShocked

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

VishAnasonmuskzainabawoonpri_tanviwowmoon...-Riya-...

notacrimetolove Goldie
notacrimetolove
notacrimetolove

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 5:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zainabawoon

Originally posted by MariaS395

Originally posted by Khotteya

Originally posted by MariaS395

I don't understand why they are fighting when at this time they should be supporting each other the most but ok.

Cuz Veera said him something after which he started thinking that she married him out of sympathy & did a very big favour Silly

Hmmm it makes sense but Veera's lost her whole family and I'm guessing Baldev's still on trial for the murder so apart from each other they really don't have much else so I'm just wondering why they're fighting and pushing each other away instead of supporting each other. 

If Veera did say that then I don't blame Baldev for being angry but I'm just wondering how Veera's going to cope with her family disowning her, Bansuri taunting and hating her and now Baldev being angry at her. Who else does the poor girl have?
she is called  a sherni not for nothing aur weise bi baldev and veera wud fight with each other but they will always stand by each other in times of need aur baldev might do gussa all he wants but he loves her beyond anything and cannot and will not tolerate anybody else taunting or putting down veera,he will always defend her, sher will always defend his sherni Cool

I hope Veera's sherni side comes out and she doesn't just sit around crying. True he will always stand by her no matter how angry he is and this has been proven time and time again in the past. I guess the reason he's angry is because he's hurt because he loves her so really his anger is because of that. I wonder if we'll see any room nok jhok.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

VishAnaNikki36Sukhmani05pri_tanvizainabawoonMrDarcyfan...-Riya-...Sam_15

notacrimetolove Goldie
notacrimetolove
notacrimetolove

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 5:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by overactor

He would obviously Support her infront of others and would fight in personal. And veera would run after himDay Dreaming our dream track. We always wanted baldev to ignore her but if he had ignored earlier she wouldn't have caredAngry but no its her husband ignoring and being harshEvil Smile 
Veera ko saare karmon ki saza ab mil rhi he when she's innocent LOL 

Ranvi ko apne karmon ki saza kab mili gi now that is the golden dollar question LOL

Edited by MariaS395 - 29 December 2014 at 5:11am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

zainabawoonSam_15...-Riya-...overactor

florence123 Senior Member
florence123
florence123

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 5:20am | IP Logged
I don't like this why anger now ithna kuch already hogaya hai I hope it is dealt with properly

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sonmusk

notacrimetolove Goldie
notacrimetolove
notacrimetolove

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 5:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MrDarcyfan

Awww...Ballu thinks Veera married him out of sympathy? Now how will a Maast Aashiq like him handle such a feeling? Poor baby! Here he has been beaten up, and accused of murder by the psycho and his "Eyewitness Boy Toy" and now he is not sure if his wife pities him more than she loves him! 

Come on Ballu darling...she Lau's you so much! Lol. Stop all this and like the good people of NIKE would say..."Just Do It!" LOL

What a post. Wah such great advice. You had me almost spitting my drink out at that last line LOL

Aww I feel so sorry for Baldev especially when you put it like that. He's been through so much and now he's hurt and angry because he feels like she married him out of sympathy. 

Bechara must feel like he's on an emotional rollarcoaster. One minute he's happy because he's getting married, the next he's sad and helpless because Nihal chachu's dead and then he's in jail then he's happy because he's out and is getting married to Veera and then shortly after the wedding he's led to believe Veera married him out of sympathy and he's hurt and angry. Like bechara can't even be happy for a second before the next problem takes place.

Edited by MariaS395 - 29 December 2014 at 5:22am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

dimaagkidahiSukhmani05zainabawoonNikki36...-Riya-...MaaneetDeewangiSam_15wowmoonoveractor

TeriGalliyan IF-Rockerz
TeriGalliyan
TeriGalliyan

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 5:24am | IP Logged
so excited to watch veeba after married life...nok jhok and intense romance Party they will have bed room nok jhok for sure...baldev jitna bhi gussa karle he will always support veera...and he will not stay angry with her for long...veera should think about how to woo baldev and specially bansuri she should not think about her looser veerji who kicked her out of the house for his own selfish reason. Angry and baldev should not forgive ranvi this time...ranvi should cry on baldev's feet .

Edited by TeriGalliyan - 29 December 2014 at 5:26am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

VishAnaNikki36pri_tanvizainabawoonMaaneetDeewangi

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Ek Veer Ki Ardaas - Veera Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index