Posted: 29 December 2014 at 4:49am | IP Logged
Aaj me upar aasman neeche.Dancing

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

VishAnapri_tanvizainabawoonMrDarcyfan

overactor IF-Stunnerz
overactor
overactor

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 4:51am | IP Logged
Baldev will always with be her even if he fights he loves her more then anything and he is not like ranviDead

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

balveeraVishAnasonmuskpri_tanviwowmoonSam_15MaaneetDeewangi

Sam_15 IF-Sizzlerz
Sam_15
Sam_15

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 4:52am | IP Logged
The segment was awesome. Ballu looked hot and veera looked so beautiful. But felt sorry for veera esp. when she was sitting on the floor crying Cry poor girl Ouch i guess this is the post-marriage phase vishana were talking about in their other interview, hinting towards the strain in their relationship. Hope Ballu won't be too harsh on her for too long though. Regardless, i'm excited to watch veeba's post marriage phase. It's gonna be fun Big smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

VishAnaNikki36pri_tanviMrDarcyfan

dimaagkidahi Goldie
dimaagkidahi
dimaagkidahi

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 4:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MariaS395

Originally posted by Khotteya

I don't understand why they are fighting when at this time they should be supporting each other the most but ok.

Cuz Veera said him something after which he started thinking that she married him out of sympathy & did a very big favour Silly

Hmmm it makes sense but Veera's lost her whole family and I'm guessing Baldev's still on trial for the murder so apart from each other they really don't have much else so I'm just wondering why they're fighting and pushing each other away instead of supporting each other.

If Veera did say that then I don't blame Baldev for being angry but I'm just wondering how Veera's going to cope with her family disowning her, Bansuri taunting and hating her and now Baldev being angry at her. Who else does the poor girl have?

Ofcourse Veera did say something to him which changed his behaviour, cuz he was normal during the grihpravesh scene & even after both come to his room, he was trying to cheer her up by giving her a rose but she was still depressed.
But we know he wont be angry for long cuz he just cannot LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

VishAnaNikki36zainabawoon

notacrimetolove Goldie
notacrimetolove
notacrimetolove

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 4:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by overactor

Baldev will always with be her even if he fights he loves her more then anything and he is not like ranviDead

I agree. He might be angry right now but he'll always support her. I just hope he doesn't insult her in front of everyone about the food like someone mentioned could happen because I don't like stuff like that and also he knows she's not good at cooking. He can be as angry as he wants with her but I don't want him to humiliate her in front of everyone. Idk it just reminds me too much of the normal angry young men stuff in other serials and Baldev might be hot headed and angry but he's unique and isn't like them.

Edited by MariaS395 - 29 December 2014 at 4:59am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

sonmuskzainabawoonpri_tanvi...-Riya-...MaaneetDeewangiSam_15_SilentSoul_overactor

i_love_arshi Senior Member
i_love_arshi
i_love_arshi

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 4:57am | IP Logged
TFSEmbarrassedyay AYM ballu is back!!  N kurtas tooEmbarrassedi like nok-jhok wala veeba than chipku walaLOLthey fight yet they can't hide their live towards each otherEmbarrassedhope we will get more intense scenes post marriage Blushing

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

VishAnapri_tanvi

zainabawoon IF-Dazzler
zainabawoon
zainabawoon

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 4:59am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Khotteya

I don't understand why they are fighting when at this time they should be supporting each other the most but ok.

Cuz Veera said him something after which he started thinking that she married him out of sympathy & did a very big favour Silly

Hmmm it makes sense but Veera's lost her whole family and I'm guessing Baldev's still on trial for the murder so apart from each other they really don't have much else so I'm just wondering why they're fighting and pushing each other away instead of supporting each other. 

If Veera did say that then I don't blame Baldev for being angry but I'm just wondering how Veera's going to cope with her family disowning her, Bansuri taunting and hating her and now Baldev being angry at her. Who else does the poor girl have?
she is called  a sherni not for nothing aur weise bi baldev and veera wud fight with each other but they will always stand by each other in times of need aur baldev might do gussa all he wants but he loves her beyond anything and cannot and will not tolerate anybody else taunting or putting down veera,he will always defend her, sher will always defend his sherni Cool

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

VishAnapri_tanviSam_15

dimaagkidahi Goldie
dimaagkidahi
dimaagkidahi

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 5:01am | IP Logged

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

i_love_arshiVishAnazainabawoonSukhmani05pri_tanviTeriGalliyan...-Riya-...wowmoonSam_15-dear10-_SilentSoul_

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Ek Veer Ki Ardaas - Veera Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index