India-Forums

Ek Veer Ki Ardaas - Veera
Ek Veer Ki Ardaas - Veera

SBS 29/12 (Page 2)

sonmusk Goldie
sonmusk
sonmusk

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 3:40am | IP Logged
Veera took her stand,and look now she got nothing. She had options she would've been again taken her veerji side,bt she went to baldev. Yeh samaj seva nahi hui. She loves him truely,thats why. If she's doing 'ehsaan' on him,then she shud nt have said him 'mein teinu kahi chadke nahi jane wali' and she proved that. And this time,he was accussed of murder,that too of her beloved nihal chachu. Still she married him. The fear i had long ago came true,veera in sabme piss rahi hai. Veera-na ghar ki ghat ki. About baldev,he always used to say he loves her unconditionally,ab kaha gaya pyaar? When veera needs most support from him,his ego had came inbetween. This behaviour is due to ego only. He had heard the people talking that by marrying him,veera had done a big 'ehsaan' on him. Aur ab unki baaton me akar veera par baras raha hai. Ab kaha gaya pyaar. Fine veera didn't blieve him before in alcohol case,she had paid for that also that time only. Veera ne apne taraf se pyaar nibha diya hai,when baldev needed much support,even his parents were unable to help him out,tab uska sath diya usne. So what more things baldev is expecting from her,i m nt getting that. Now its baldev's turn to support veera. I m really mad on baldev now. Shaadi hone tak achha aur uske bad asli rang par aa gaya. P.S. - i know this misunderstandings will get clear soon. Baldev ka gussa ziada din nh tikta.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MrDarcyfan

Mental_Manadhil IF-Stunnerz
Mental_Manadhil
Mental_Manadhil

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 3:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zainabawoon

i am not surprised,i expected him to think that,infact any man wud under such circumstance, cuz veera did marry him the way she did only cuz she had no option left and wanted to stop ranvi from giving witness against baldev right and to add to that she was crying through out the wedding rituals and acting like a zombie after wards, i am not blaming her cuz anyone wud react the same way if they were disowned by their family and here veera worships her family but under the circumstances any man wud be lead to think that she married him only out of sympathy and out of samaj seva or charity and the thought of that will hurt anyone and here baldev loves veera beyond anything,beyond his own life toh the thought will definitely stab himCry

I think they had a fight in that room scene, the pics of which TE posted.
And maybe Veera said something to him there after which his behaviour changed.
Veera might have realised it later cuz she was trying to be normal with him in the kitchen scene, but he again taunted her nd went away angrily! Unhappy
But Im loving this cuz we'll get many intense scenes Blushing

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

VishAnasonmuskKhargosh.pri_tanviwowmoonSam_15MrDarcyfan

TeriGalliyan IF-Rockerz
TeriGalliyan
TeriGalliyan

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 3:43am | IP Logged
Kurta 's are back also his  gussa hayee Partyab uski awesome bgm bhi de do. Day Dreaming 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

VishAnapri_tanvi

Mental_Manadhil
Mental_Manadhil

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 3:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -dear10-

KurtaDay Dreaming

Upar se angry Baldev Blushing

Super hot Blushing

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

VishAnapri_tanviKhargosh.wowmoon-dear10-

Mental_Manadhil
Mental_Manadhil

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 3:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sonmusk

Veera took her stand,and look now she got nothing. She had options she would've been again taken her veerji side,bt she went to baldev. Yeh samaj seva nahi hui. She loves him truely,thats why. If she's doing 'ehsaan' on him,then she shud nt have said him 'mein teinu kahi chadke nahi jane wali' and she proved that. And this time,he was accussed of murder,that too of her beloved nihal chachu. Still she married him. The fear i had long ago came true,veera in sabme piss rahi hai. Veera-na ghar ki ghat ki. About baldev,he always used to say he loves her unconditionally,ab kaha gaya pyaar? When veera needs most support from him,his ego had came inbetween. This behaviour is due to ego only. He had heard the people talking that by marrying him,veera had done a big 'ehsaan' on him. Aur ab unki baaton me akar veera par baras raha hai. Ab kaha gaya pyaar. Fine veera didn't blieve him before in alcohol case,she had paid for that also that time only. Veera ne apne taraf se pyaar nibha diya hai,when baldev needed much support,even his parents were unable to help him out,tab uska sath diya usne. So what more things baldev is expecting from her,i m nt getting that. Now its baldev's turn to support veera. I m really mad on baldev now. Shaadi hone tak achha aur uske bad asli rang par aa gaya. P.S. - i know this misunderstandings will get clear soon. Baldev ka gussa ziada din nh tikta.

I wld rather suggest you to wait for the actual epi to air first and watch why they fought rather than pointing the gun towards Baldev straightaway cuz he was normal during the grihpravesh scene.
If he's at fault then expect us to point out his mistakes too.

Edited by _MoHiNi_ - 29 December 2014 at 3:52am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

VishAnasonmuskSukhmani05pri_tanvi-BeingMuslimah-wowmoonSam_15-dear10-_SilentSoul_

-dear10- IF-Stunnerz
-dear10-
-dear10-

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 3:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _MoHiNi_

Originally posted by -dear10-

KurtaDay Dreaming

Upar se angry Baldev Blushing

Super hot Blushing
Blushingveera bhi sherni mode main aa jaye to or maza ayega Day Dreaming

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

VishAnapri_tanvi-BeingMuslimah-wowmoonSam_15

vicky19 Senior Member
vicky19
vicky19

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 3:53am | IP Logged
I'm liking this phaseHug
Baldev trying to hate VeeraLOL

Kurta backDancing Di's new costume looks so goodDay Dreaming

Hope. We will get many intense Scenes. Old Veeba BackApprove

Now we gonna see Veera running behind balluROFL

Tfs!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

VishAnapri_tanvi-dear10-

-BeingMuslimah- IF-Rockerz
-BeingMuslimah-
-BeingMuslimah-

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 3:55am | IP Logged
I still cant believe that they r married nowBlushing
Veera baldev di votti n baldev veera da pati...this sounds sooDay DreamingBlushing
Veera in salwar suit n baldev in kurtaDancing

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

VishAnavicky19pri_tanviwowmoonSam_15-dear10-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Ek Veer Ki Ardaas - Veera Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index