Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MrDarcyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 9 years ago
Awww...Ballu thinks Veera married him out of sympathy? Now how will a Maast Aashiq like him handle such a feeling? Poor baby! Here he has been beaten up, and accused of murder by the psycho and his "Eyewitness Boy Toy" and now he is not sure if his wife pities him more than she loves him! 

Come on Ballu darling...she Lau's you so much! Lol. Stop all this and like the good people of NIKE would say..."Just Do It!" LOL
overactor thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Baldev got his kurte back ad that too new ones😲
Veera got a new wardobe too😲
notacrimetolove thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: zainabawoon

she is called  a sherni not for nothing aur weise bi baldev and veera wud fight with each other but they will always stand by each other in times of need aur baldev might do gussa all he wants but he loves her beyond anything and cannot and will not tolerate anybody else taunting or putting down veera,he will always defend her, sher will always defend his sherni ðŸ˜Ž

I hope Veera's sherni side comes out and she doesn't just sit around crying. True he will always stand by her no matter how angry he is and this has been proven time and time again in the past. I guess the reason he's angry is because he's hurt because he loves her so really his anger is because of that. I wonder if we'll see any room nok jhok.

Originally posted by: overactor

He would obviously Support her infront of others and would fight in personal. And veera would run after him our dream track. We always wanted baldev to ignore her but if he had ignored earlier she wouldn't have cared😡 but no its her husband ignoring and being harsh😈 

Veera ko saare karmon ki saza ab mil rhi he when she's innocent ðŸ˜† 

Ranvi ko apne karmon ki saza kab mili gi now that is the golden dollar question ðŸ˜†
Edited by MariaS395 - 9 years ago
florence123 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I don't like this why anger now ithna kuch already hogaya hai I hope it is dealt with properly

Originally posted by: MrDarcyfan

Awww...Ballu thinks Veera married him out of sympathy? Now how will a Maast Aashiq like him handle such a feeling? Poor baby! Here he has been beaten up, and accused of murder by the psycho and his "Eyewitness Boy Toy" and now he is not sure if his wife pities him more than she loves him! 

Come on Ballu darling...she Lau's you so much! Lol. Stop all this and like the good people of NIKE would say..."Just Do It!" LOL

What a post. Wah such great advice. You had me almost spitting my drink out at that last line ðŸ˜†

Aww I feel so sorry for Baldev especially when you put it like that. He's been through so much and now he's hurt and angry because he feels like she married him out of sympathy. 

Bechara must feel like he's on an emotional rollarcoaster. One minute he's happy because he's getting married, the next he's sad and helpless because Nihal chachu's dead and then he's in jail then he's happy because he's out and is getting married to Veera and then shortly after the wedding he's led to believe Veera married him out of sympathy and he's hurt and angry. Like bechara can't even be happy for a second before the next problem takes place.
Edited by MariaS395 - 9 years ago
TR_19 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
so excited to watch veeba after married life...nok jhok and intense romance ðŸ¥³ they will have bed room nok jhok for sure...baldev jitna bhi gussa karle he will always support veera...and he will not stay angry with her for long...veera should think about how to woo baldev and specially bansuri she should not think about her looser veerji who kicked her out of the house for his own selfish reason. ðŸ˜¡ and baldev should not forgive ranvi this time...ranvi should cry on baldev's feet . Edited by TeriGalliyan - 9 years ago
overactor thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: MariaS395

Ranvi ko apne karmon ki saza kab mili gi now that is the golden dollar question ðŸ˜†

When ruqaiya of jodha akbar shagun of yhm radha of sns etc ko milegi tab hamare priye veerji ko bhi saza awasheye milegi😊
dimaagkidahi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Vish also said ki Baldev ki achanak satak gayi hai 🤣
florence123 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
isn't this whole thing turning very monotonous baldev being blamed  for nihal's death veera saving him and now he getting upset thinking she married him out of pity what are the cv's doing after the simran fiasco it was taken for granted that baldev and veera's trust cannot be broken now I understand that veera has lost her entire family but this twist of the gussa doesn't fit in there should have been unquestionable trust between dem