Humsafars

India-Forums

Humsafars
Humsafars

new spoiler sahir brings a fainted arzoo back home nausheen thanx him (Page 2)

feminist Senior Member
feminist
feminist

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 3:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Ms.Wildcherry-

bull shit, still no self respect and she's staying because of alvira under the same roof with the man who broker her heart and trust.

I can't even relate to this dung! She actually listens to Alvira? Hello she never told her anything about Zeenat! Accha btw does she find out about the factory, Zeenat or love game? So many crimes by our handsome hunk!Dead

-LetItGo- IF-Stunnerz
-LetItGo-
-LetItGo-

Chit-Chat Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 3:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Soaps1

bull shit, still no self respect and she's staying because of alvira under the same roof with the man who broker her heart and trust.

Breath in breath out ... i think she did leave despite alvira stopping her ... that's another thing Sahir brought her back LOL 

so what, she must secretly try now to search for a new house without letting anyone know and also without getting herself into trouble which is in her case is equal to impossible, but still she can try, if she has some dignity left in her, and sahir should not try to stop her as he has just realized that he's married and has a bitter past and should not make life of other people also bitter.
-ambrosia- IF-Sizzlerz
-ambrosia-
-ambrosia-

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 3:56am | IP Logged
Arey yaar arOo ki muft khor family wapas aa gayi is baat ka gussa zyada hai mujheyAngry...or sabse zyada vo dharti pe bhoj nausheenAngry...itni irritatingbaaz hai ki kabhi kabhi to isey dekhke remote tv pe maarne ka mann karta haiAngry...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

feministprettypriSoaps1

-LetItGo- IF-Stunnerz
-LetItGo-
-LetItGo-

Chit-Chat Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 3:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by feminist

I can't even relate to this dung! She actually listens to Alvira? Hello she never told her anything about Zeenat! Accha btw does she find out about the factory, Zeenat or love game? So many crimes by our handsome hunk!Dead

well said, dung she is, even after learning about his crimes she will be running after him trying to find out what happened to him that compelled him to take such a drastic step-aarghhh

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

feminist

feminist Senior Member
feminist
feminist

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 4:09am | IP Logged

Originally posted by feminist

well said, dung she is, even after learning about his crimes she will be running after him trying to find out what happened to him that compelled him to take such a drastic step-aarghhh

Seriously if she actually stays back I will stop watching it will be the last straw. I thought you know she would already rent a house even if its a small one and already shift her money-gobbling family beforehand and then she won't give a shit to what the motherly Alvira says then she might as well send Nausheen back to Sarfaraz. I don't want her to leave Saiyyara I want her to look Sahir everyday straight on the eye and make him feel guilty for the hideous things he had done. lucknow vali Arzoo not coming back. CryCryCry But I will watch to see how far they destroy her character!
ShadowHearts Senior Member
ShadowHearts
ShadowHearts

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 4:24am | IP Logged
Tfs !
Excited !! :-) :-) :-)
rs.shailu29 IF-Rockerz

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 4:44am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
neon_girl IF-Rockerz
neon_girl
neon_girl

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 5:18am | IP Logged
Yeh nausheen ko aana zaroori tha ???

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rs.shailu29

Go to top