Bigg Boss 8

India-Forums

Bigg Boss 8
Bigg Boss 8

Salman Khan Saves Sonali Raut From Getting Evicted (Page 4)

ZaeemRaza Senior Member
ZaeemRaza
ZaeemRaza

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 3:58am | IP Logged
Let's put aside the scenario that someone else was to be evicted and Sonali was a scapegoat or Sonali was to be evicted after all. If tonight no one leaves the house, then this is COlors TV and BB spitting us the viewers in the face. Some of us actually spent money on voting to save our favorite contestant by sending SMS to their gain. And at the end of it, if they decide to save everyone then I think this is not done! Whether Salman or the management decision, this is unacceptable and a fraud with everyone who spent even a single rupee to vote. Close the lines at the start of week, that is ok. But make us vote all week long and then say no eviction, F*CK OFF Colors TV!!!

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

sadhana patelNavjiaAdnus90madhurirajput71CaptiveFreedomtv666..Sakura..Sabhayata

CaptiveFreedom Goldie
CaptiveFreedom
CaptiveFreedom

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 4:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..Sakura..

Dont generalize LOL Here you and i speak only for ourselves and last i checked we were talking about Punz LOL but oh well lets switch to useless Sonali Embarrassed LOL I find nothing entertaining about her desperation and lame oneliners Embarrassed And if voting is to go by many folks dont seem to like her aswellLOL woh tob acha hai sallu ki bday thi Shocked LOL

Oh and im more bothered by these petty second chances than whats fair and not Embarrassed

@bold Get ur Facts clear

Among all the polls of best female contestant on different social networking sites Sonali always won by greater margin...

Edited by CaptiveFreedom - 29 December 2014 at 4:09am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sadhana patelmahiya

OceanicHeart. IF-Rockerz
OceanicHeart.
OceanicHeart.

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 4:08am | IP Logged

So all public votes gone waste ! Wow so much partiality ! Public is a fool to vote day & night

--SH7_Sunny-- IF-Achieverz
--SH7_Sunny--
--SH7_Sunny--

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 4:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MisZoobieDoobie

So all public votes gone waste ! Wow so much partiality ! Public is a fool to vote day & night

BB is making out of all public Sleepy
SoPunk IF-Rockerz
SoPunk
SoPunk

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 4:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mahiya

Sonali's Heart popularity saves her..Clap Thumbs Up

Sonali looks so gorgeous that we don't get any 'Kantaala' 2 praise her..

Even her one week's 'Happy Birthday wishing' thread Heart is bigger & better than some of other house-mate's 'Appreciation' threads. Clap

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4261278

Doormats are popular to be used as doormats...they r indeed WinkLOL People place it and forget about it... Gautam & Upen will tell you more. She sailed on their wind for some time, now stuck in the middle, not sailing anymore...Salman won't save her everyday Wink

Bigger is not necessarily ... Better Tongue

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

madhurirajput71tv666..Sakura..Sabhayata

OceanicHeart. IF-Rockerz
OceanicHeart.
OceanicHeart.

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 4:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --SH7_Sunny--

Originally posted by MisZoobieDoobie

BB is making out of all public Sleepy
If BB has to listen to their ladla Salman's whims & fancies they better put a warning ! Votes don't matter will ultimately eliminate who we like !
At least it will save those poor audience money who waste on this rigid voting !

Thank God I do not Vote LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

poiu123

..Sakura.. IF-Rockerz
..Sakura..
..Sakura..

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 4:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by CaptiveFreedom

@bold Get ur Facts clear

Among all the polls of best female contestant on different social networking sites Sonali always won by greater margin...

LOL My facts are very much clear and by the looks of it id say their pretty brutal too WinkLOL 

Maybe you should set up a poll and ask why folks never voted for her LOL Cuz if this article is to go by (not to mention her first week eviction) i too would like to know whatever happened to her HUGE fanbase EmbarrassedROFL  Could it be they are busy voting for kai kai ShockedShocked *GASPS* LOLLOL
CaptiveFreedom Goldie
CaptiveFreedom
CaptiveFreedom

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 4:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..Sakura..

LOL My facts are very much clear and by the looks of it id say their pretty brutal too WinkLOL 

Maybe you should set up a poll and ask why folks never voted for her LOL Cuz if this article is to go by (not to mention her first week eviction) i too would like to know whatever happened to her HUGE fanbase EmbarrassedROFL  Could it be they are busy voting for kai kai ShockedShocked *GASPS* LOLLOL

Kai kai has paid voters Embarrassed Embarrassed Praneet was very popular...he also get evicted.. Evictions are decided...otherwise who would be voting for Upen or Puneet? Arya had same connections (Dale as PR) Sonali has...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shrumunj

Go to top