India-Forums

Shastri Sisters
Shastri Sisters

time for deveel now!

_PrincessPooru_ IF-Sizzlerz
_PrincessPooru_
_PrincessPooru_

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 2:48am | IP Logged
so rajat will come to know the truth and anuraj will be together one fine daySmile so as and when anuraj will be togeher it will be time for deveel lovestory to kickstart!Big smile
 so guys what do you think how should it be, it is not gonna be a regular college romance for sure because dev rejected neel before so i think there has to be a hird person between them who makes dev realize that she also loves neel coz we all have seen that neel has madly fallen for that girl, but this time it should not be something as pathetic as rajeev between alhan and the worst one kari between anuraj, it should be some sort of positive character, i even think that sareen might hep neel to win dev's love even anuraj will do!
so what way according to you can it be??????

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mingaawidaDivineluster

Divineluster IF-Addictz
Divineluster
Divineluster

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 3:12am | IP Logged
ya agree with u... we will def get devil soon... a jealousy track may need for dis realisation n all... but it must be a positive character not like rajeev or kari... positivity s much needed for sia show now... too much of negativity... tired of dis.. D'oh

dey should saw some collage scenes... career n all... neil becoming singer...something like dis...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

minga_PrincessPooru_

awida IF-Stunnerz
awida
awida

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 3:18am | IP Logged
Nice post. 
I am very much into AnuRaj love story so that I forgot about my first love: Deveel!Embarrassed

Thanks for reminding me of them. 

Your idea of a new entry is welcomed. I want posetive character too. But if someone comes between Deveel ..even if it was in the form of cute college girl I am afraid we'll hate her. Coz we love Deveel. So how can cvs handle this kind of triangle without turning a good person to a negative one?

I think this time Minty has to be stubborn , she has to interfere between Deveel. Make some MU between them. So that Devyani realizes the worth of Niel in her life.

shrividhya_PrincessPooru_

shrividhya IF-Sizzlerz
shrividhya
shrividhya

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 3:47am | IP Logged
Once devil bcome lovers!! I think it will b a typical comedy wala romance and they will do KHULLAM KHULLA PYAARLOL kisi se nahi darenge and it will b the youngsters love!! As for i hav no idea how will dev realise her love but after they confess i can imagine how their love story can take shapeEmbarrassed

_PrincessPooru_awida

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top