Ajeeb Dastaan Hai Ye

India-Forums

Ajeeb Dastaan Hai Ye
Ajeeb Dastaan Hai Ye

ViBha SS ~ Mission Confession! Chapter 2 - pg 2 (Page 2)

shanti05 IF-Stunnerz
shanti05
shanti05

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 6:39am | IP Logged
Thanks May Embarrassed ,
Continue with it lovely nice version, Yes Vikram is really clear about his love for shobha let it travel that way Shobha needs to focus on her future & present he Vikram is the most sensible articulated guy & wr live in a world where reasoning meaning & rightness have to be there & valued.

Loved the kids giggle & naani was so good in wondering what these kids r now a days LOL

Lookin fwd to it !

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SuperChillz1

SuperChillz1 Goldie
SuperChillz1
SuperChillz1

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 6:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Mrinalini-

Yes yes yes. This is freaking interesting! Day Dreaming I'm in love with it already! Heart

Please continue soon! Big smile

Love you lods Heart

Mrina
Thanks Mrinalini Hug glad you found it interesting. Big smile
Will update soonWink 
Hugs to youHug

Edited by SuperChillz1 - 29 December 2014 at 6:51am
SuperChillz1 Goldie
SuperChillz1
SuperChillz1

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 6:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ddsoaps

Awww...this is awesome.

Please continue May. But since Im travelling wont be able to post comments...

do leave me a PM though!

Love & hugs

dd
Glad you liked it DianaHug
Oh,  don't worry,  I'll PM you.  
Enjoy your trip and take care!  
Loads of love, 
May
SuperChillz1 Goldie
SuperChillz1
SuperChillz1

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 6:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by asdpsanmol

It is wonderful May!!!!
Jiyu is very mature. She has already told how she likes to spend time with vikram as her real dad was always busy. It would be great if Jiyu realises vikram uncle loves her Mom. It would be much easier for shobha to realise her dilki baath if her kids want vikram as their dad
Thank you RekhaEmbarrassed
Yes,  for her age,  jiya behaves as a very mature person. She knows how much her Vikram uncle means to her and she clearly understands how different he is from her dad. 
Agree with you on Shobha.  She needs to realise her feelings soonWink
SuperChillz1 Goldie
SuperChillz1
SuperChillz1

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 7:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shanti05

Thanks May Embarrassed ,
Continue with it lovely nice version, Yes Vikram is really clear about his love for shobha let it travel that way Shobha needs to focus on her future & present he Vikram is the most sensible articulated guy & wr live in a world where reasoning meaning & rightness have to be there & valued.

Loved the kids giggle & naani was so good in wondering what these kids r now a days LOL

Lookin fwd to it !
Glad you liked it ShantiHug this time,  i thought about a short story rather than a OS,  filled with loads of ViBha scenesWink
Vikram has his feelings sorted out,  its Shobha who needs a little push to accept her feelings Wink
Haha.  Yea,  Naani was like -  kids these days.  They say what's in their mind, straight and without any confusionLOL
Will update soon. 
PandaPawPaw Newbie
PandaPawPaw
PandaPawPaw

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 5:35am | IP Logged
Nice one May. That was great! Keep up the great work! Big smileThumbs Up

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SuperChillz1

SuperChillz1 Goldie
SuperChillz1
SuperChillz1

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 10:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by PandaPawPaw

Nice one May. That was great! Keep up the great work! Big smileThumbs Up
Thanks Panda!  

SuperChillz1 Goldie
SuperChillz1
SuperChillz1

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 10:50am | IP Logged
Chapter is up. 
Pls ignore typos Smile 

Chapter 2 

Cautiously,  she opened the glass door and stepped inside, her eyes constantly scanning all the men.  She looked obviously suspicious. The one who wrote her the letter,  he would somehow show a sign that he likes her.  Oh god!  The whole Sandeep incident flashed before her.  She sighed.  
With her head held high and a confident walk,  she pushed open the glass door with a slight more power,  resulting 

Vikram stared at her from his cabin,  with a confused look.  
What is she doing? 
He motioned Mahesh to call Shobha in. 

Clumsily  shobha rushed in,  her mind still over about the letter. 

"Here Sir! "

He narrowed his eyes and took the mug from her.  " Did you eat anything weird before coming to office today? "

His voice broke her chain of thoughts and she fumbled. 
" Yes,  Sir?  Umm...,  No..  I mean...  What? "

He stood in front of her.  Shobha  took a step back. 

He held the mug and exclaimed. " Shobha!  This is tea. You know I despise tea... "

She blinked. " Oh,  I am extremely sorry!  Really sorry.  I'll just go and get you a  coffee..  " She turned to leave when he stopped her,  holding her hand. 

" You are being weird today. Shobha  is anything bothering you?  You and I both know you behave differently when there's something going on in  your head or if someone's bothering you. "
She sighed. " Yes.  Actually. "

His face became dead serious. 
" If that kameena Samarth is creating any problems,  tell me.  I swear I won't.." 

She couldn't help but notice Vikram's expressions. He was serious. Dead serious  and he was worried. 

For her. 

Shobha gulped.  No.  I shouldn't tell him about the letter. He'll unnecessarily get worked up. 

"Vikram, calm down. No, not him. Nothing serious actually... Its just that I am stressed a bit. Nothing else. " She forced a weak smile. 

Vikram thought for a moment and suddenly went and took his car keys.  

" You are coming with me."
It almost sounded like an order. 

" What,  but... "

"I can perfectly read your face as how your expressions and body language change when something is bothering you. You can take all the time you need to tell me.  Right now,  you need some fresh air. "

Before she herself could understand anything,  they were already on the main road. 

Shobha deeply breathed in as she took in the beautiful view before her.  

"This is where I usually come,  when I need some 'alone - time', " said Vikram,  standing besides her." Are you feeling good? "

He always enjoyed the utter serenity this place offered.  Today,  even the skies were clear and blue. Overlooking mountains, verdant trees occupied the other side. Light morning breeze caressed Shobha's long tresses bringing a smile on her face. 

"I didn't know such a place existed, Vikram. So close to the city,  yet so far. It feels so calm.. " 

" Yeah. " he said,  folding his hands.  His beheld her subtle smile.  He'd stare at her all his life, if he could. " You look beautiful... " 

She turned around to face him, surprised by his sudden words. "  Vikram..? " 

He chuckled."What?  Your best friend can't compliment you on your beauty? "

She hesitated a moment before shrugging off an odd thought that had resurfaced again.  

" Hehe.  Ofcourse.. "  She blushed." And thank you... "

" Ah Shobha,  please!  No thanks yous and all.  Remember? "

She smiled. 

He kept staring at her,  her smile mersmerised him, capturing his heart in a melodious tune of happiness and love. She was the reason he could leave behind his disturbing past and break free of chains that had binded him for long. Now he could feel the lovely nuances of loving someone and being loved. Needless to say,  he was very much in love with Shobha. 

An opportunity to confess was the only thing he wished for. 

Huffing and puffing,  Naani rushed downstairs.  She so needed to talk to sharda! 

"Oye Sharda! "

Seeing her friend call out to her in such  hurry and urgency,  Sharda dropped the knife she'd been using for cutting veggies. 

" What happened?  Is there any emergency?! "

"Nah, nah. Its a happy news darling!  You'll dance with joy when you'll hear it. " Naani said in a sing song voice. " Though I'll need your help.. "

Without wasting a moment she narrated the whole instance and plan to her. A big smile appeared on Sharda's face. 
Are you serious Nimmi? Oh God!  That's a brilliant idea!  Shobha deserves to live her life,  and Vikram is just perfect for her!" 

Naani grinned.  "Lets bring them together."  
In renewed enthusiasm Sharda  hugged her. "YES!!" 

Jiya came running in,  hugging them both.  "Naani,  I hid that paper in one of Mum's file and she found it!"  she chuckled.  Naani stared at her with wide eyes.  "What?  Jiyu!  You were supposed to wait until I had it all settled it your grandma.."  

"Okay,  now.  There's no reason to worry.  Earlier we start,  the better.  Right? " Sharda winked. 
So folks,  what do you think? WinkSmile

Edited by SuperChillz1 - 30 December 2014 at 10:51am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

sham24...mano...-Destiny--Mrinalini-shanti05usaonly

Go to top