Meri Aashiqui Tum Se Hi

India-Forums

Meri Aashiqui Tum Se Hi
Meri Aashiqui Tum Se Hi

Petrichorlove Senior Member
Petrichorlove
Petrichorlove

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 2:27am | IP Logged

The night had fallen without his notice, or consent, in a silent haze.

Time was elastic, meaningless, in this strange otherworldly space between the four walls.

There were no shadows. No movements.

None of her haunting presence.

He'd been lying in bed, forbidden to move by his mother, and surprisingly, Ishani although he had ignored the concern in her voice.

What was the use, it was all pretense.

It was her fakeness that hurt him more than anything else. Why did she have to smile at him tenderly, flinch when he hissed as she dabbed the bullet wound on his chest, gentler next time?

She just wanted to break him over and over, hit after hit to red pumping muscle, and all he wanted to do is scream.

He still loved her; of course he did, when all he wanted to do was uproot every image of her smiling face that was like blood in his veins. The red of the lips matched the red marks...the love bites that flashed across his mind immediately.

The sign of Chirag's ministrations, on the pious day of Karwa Chauth.

She had betrayed him. He didn't mind that he would never love her, but she had shattered the trust he had in her by going to seek comfort with the one he hated, even though she was his wife.

He wouldn't show his love.

Not this time.

Never again.

The only reason he was still married to her because he had to fulfill Mota Babuji's promise of reuniting Ishani and Falguni Ma with their real father...or that what he told himself.

Often though, as he slipped in and out of consciousness, drowsy from all the medication, he dreamed of her. In these dreams, he had never stopped loving her, not for a second, not even in the thousand days they had been apart when his family and him were thrown out of Parekh House. In these dreams, by some miracle, she loved him back, love like a fever, burning so high, he had no strength to fight it, even though he did try.

Little did he know that Ishani indeed did love him that way now, he was just too blinded by his broken heart shrouded by misunderstanding to see it.

The door clicked, and Ranveer knew she had entered the room. He shut his eyes, pretending to be asleep. Pretending to hate her was harder on him somehow.

He was lying on top of the sheets and suddenly he felt the bed dip under her weight, as she covered him with another blanket, careful not to jostle the sling.

Her soft hands lingered on his forehead, gently stroking his hair in a comforting rhythm. He could feel something wet fall on his cheek then.

She was crying.

Her lips brushed his cheek, mingling with her tears before leaning away.

But before she could get off the bed, to take her place on the mattress on the floor, he caught her wrist.

"R-ranveer. What - what are you doing?" she stammered, red creeping up her cheeks.

His grip tightened cruelly as he dug his nails in.

"What are you doing?" He sneered as he got up slowly.

"I'm just..." Her eyes flicked between the mattress on the floor and him uncertainly. "I was getting ready to sleep."

"Go on the floor. That's where you belong, anyway." He said flippantly, flinging the wrist in his grip carelessly.

She looked at him then, the fear and hesitation solidifying into fury.

"Why do you hate me so much all of a sudden?"

He wanted to laugh. She was good at this charade.

"I don't want to waste my breath talking to you."

An instant of pure rage blindsided on the headboard, which lay on either side of his face, making him flinch imperceptibly. She had asked, pleaded, begged him to tell her.

Now she would demand.

"No! I'm not going anywhere until you tell me the reason. What did I do to you?"

Her face was inches away from his, eyes blazing, breathing heavily.

Ranveer noticed the tremor in her arms as she held him hostage, giving her away.

He smirked sarcastically, as she seethed in frustration, a little coiled snake.

He gave her a knowing, infuriating look as he tilted his face to catch her narrowed eyes, more raven black than chocolate brown.

"Are you annoyed that I didn't kiss you back, Mrs Ranveer Vaghela? You could put us both out of our misery, you know?"

He leaned his forehead against hers, breathing the same air, lips tingling. "I must say, it's nice to see you mad instead of crying for once. You know what they say...feisty and sexy in bed go together. You couldn't be a faithful wife, at least you'd be good for one thing..." His hand slipped down to grip the material of her gown at her waist, twisting it cruelly.

She recoiled as if he had slapped her.

"What? Or is anyone else but your husband allowed to touch you?" He tossed maliciously, but immediately regretted his words as he saw her eyes begin to water.

"Unfaithful? Why did you say that?"

He laughed, his grip on her waist tightening.

"Let me go, Ranveer. You're hurting me!" She sobbed, squirming.

"And me? What about my pain?" Taking her wrist adorned with red bangles with his good hand, he placed roughly on his bandaged chest.

"You hurt me. You killed me." He shouted. "You broke this." His voice, laced with pain was now deceptively soft. "The stitches here...you're my scar. You never leave, marking me as yours, inerasable, opening my wounds and playing with my heart whenever you feel like it."

"Why, Ishani?" His eyes shimmered with unshed tears, pining her with his gaze until all she could see was his broken, brown depths.

"What...Ranveer...I don't understand..."

Her denial pierced through his sadness, bringing him back to his senses. He squeezed her wrist so hard, that the bangle broke and a glass piece cut her wrist, and from the wound emerged a bright, red spot of blood.

So many things were red.

Blood. Bangles. Hearts.

Anger.

Love.

He couldn't take it anymore. Swinging his legs around the bed, he got up and strode out of the room swiftly, leaving her cold, alone, lost and as confused as she was fifteen minutes ago.

Absently stroking the mark his anger had left on her wrist, she doesn't understand the perverse satisfaction, the weird sense of justice being served, as she mused:

She was his scar, and he was hers.

_____

Really looking forward to this track and in my excitement, I decided to write something. Please, please read and comment. I know this is angsty and a little OTT for Ranveer's character, but I felt like it suits the situation. 

Thank you, 

Alisha

Edited by Petrichorlove - 29 December 2014 at 3:01am

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

sham24malar3Vibranthuesviktori_vikusitinytoesNidsJIshveerIsLifejagz11Annu92Suchita2012ctnabilahangiliPopo.Mahi_vematshElvish_HobbitmistofshadowsBloomfield-FlameOfHope-

Vibranthues Groupbie
Vibranthues
Vibranthues

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 3:23am | IP Logged
Your writing kills. Hope you know that. Good thing you don't write too much around here, my poor heart can only take so much. Okay that's a lie. I can read your stuff all day, I get these little tears feeling so much for both Ishani and Ranveer. They're both going to be so hurt...
You sure know how to handle a multitude of emotions, it oozes pain, beauty, love and yearning. 

"Hit after hit to red pumping muscle" 

Love love love. 

I understand Ranveer's anger, he's so justified. He's kept quiet for far too long, now he just wants to protect his heart from breaking again. 

I love how you brought out the symbolism of both of them hurting, Ishani through Ranveer's tight grip and him obviously. 

That underlying sexual chemistry was subtle and beautiful. Ranveer got cruel there, insinuating that she was only good for one thing.

"And me? What about my pain?" 

I LOVED this. Finally, he's thinking about himself. 

This whole part, I couldn't read through my tears. My heart was put in a shredding machine. Stop Alisha!!

"You hurt me. You killed me." He shouted. "You broke this." His voice, laced with pain was now deceptively soft. "The stitches here...you're my scar. You never leave, marking me as yours, inerasable, opening my wounds and playing with my heart whenever you feel like it."

"Why, Ishani?" His eyes shimmered with unshed tears, pining her with his gaze until all she could see was his broken, brown depths.

"What...Ranveer...I don't understand..."

Her denial pierced through his sadness, bringing him back to his senses. He squeezed her wrist so hard, that the bangle broke and a glass piece cut her wrist, and from the wound emerged a bright, red spot of blood.

So many things were red.

Blood. Bangles. Hearts.

Anger.

Love.

He couldn't take it anymore. Swinging his legs around the bed, he got up and strode out of the room swiftly, leaving her cold, alone, lost and as confused as she was fifteen minutes ago.

Absently stroking the mark his anger had left on her wrist, she doesn't understand the perverse satisfaction, the weird sense of justice being served, as she mused:

She was his scar, and he was hers.

This line was a stroke of a genius. They belong to each other in that soul mates way you wrote about in NO ESCAPE - in pain, anger and even hatred. 

Now I'm looking forward to Ishani's side of the promise - that her love will enough for both of them.

Thank you for being so, so, so immensely talented. You give this show that dimension, the intensity I've always wanted to see. 

-N

Edited by Vibranthues - 29 December 2014 at 3:27am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

IshveerIsLifePetrichorloveangiliElvish_Hobbit

matsh IF-Dazzler
matsh
matsh

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 3:24am | IP Logged
Superb Alisha !

Read it again and again, wonderfully written, keep up the good work.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

VibranthuesPetrichorlove

ritz_armaan Groupbie
ritz_armaan
ritz_armaan

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 4:31am | IP Logged
Omg...
This is pure poetry in action...
U hav to update sooner... Dont leave us hanging too long..
Plz write sm veerish moments...
Yes from now i call it "veerish" coz now d sides hav changed Tongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Petrichorlove

Petrichorlove Senior Member
Petrichorlove
Petrichorlove

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 7:36am | IP Logged
Thank you so much for the response guys, please don't be silent readers as comments are very encouraging. Also, since I got a message asking whether I PM, I don't know because I have written merely a handful of OS's. 

Elvish_Hobbit

angili Goldie
angili
angili

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 3:05pm | IP Logged
Well I am not easily impressed  but giiirl did you impress me!!!!
I love every word of it thank you for sharing this with us and I hope you will continue posting your beautiful writings

Petrichorlove

Elvish_Hobbit IF-Dazzler
Elvish_Hobbit
Elvish_Hobbit

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 9:41pm | IP Logged
This was lovely!!!Heart
Everything you wrote was written in pure perfection. You know if the makers are planning to spoil Ranveer's character they ought to read this fic of yours.
Rest has already been said by others. Smile
Thank you so much for this.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Petrichorlove_priyaa_

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index