Yearly Predictions " 2015 Aniruddh Dave birthday 21st July

bokul thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
This year Jupiter will be passing over the fourth house which indicates that this year will be very lucky for you. During this year you will enjoy physical health and mental peace. At home the atmosphere will be harmonious.

This year Saturn will be transiting over 8th house, so overall the year will be good for you. But there may be some ill effects of Saturn dasha.

During the period from Jan,01,2015 till Feb,18,2015

This period is full of success, pleasure, parties and achievements. Professionally this period will be excellent for you.  People around you will be pleased with your sincerity. They will provide you with full cooperation and some new project is on the chart. There will be inflow of money from various sources and you will be affluent with wealth and luxuries.

Along with this you will get the affection of your father. With his proper guidance you will be able to pursue the right path.

During the period from Feb,18,2015 till Mar,19,2015

This month will prove to be highly auspicious and fruitful for you.  You need to be careful about your physical health.

You will be filled with courage and confidence. All your enemies will be defeated by you and you will keep them under tension and fear. You will pursue your ventures with a killer instinct and get success in it. Fear in any form will not be known to you. As a result of this you will get more fame and recognition in the society. This will make you mentally happy and content.

Along with this you will get on well with your brothers and sisters. They will stand by you whenever you need them. They will do well in their respective fields. The atmosphere at home will be pleasant and harmonious as you will be on good terms with the other family members also. There will be mutual understanding and feeling of cooperation with in the family.

Period from Mar,19,2015 till Apr,20,2015

This month will be full of opportunities, pleasure and happiness. Success will be with you throughout this month. You will be bold and daring and will approach the problems of life with courage and confidence. You will be filled with tremendous energy and strength to overcome the obstacles on your path of success. You will also defeat your enemies.

On the negative side you will be suffering from cold and cough. There is also risk of your having an accident so drive carefully.

Period from Apr,20,2015 till May,21,2015

On the positive side you will be having good finance this month. Money will flow in from various sources. Your financial position will be good. Having interest in reading, you will study various books and attain high knowledge. You need to be careful about your physical health.

Period from May,21,2015 till June,22,2015

There are indications of your having financial gain the sources can be many. It can be through inheritance or by winning a lottery. Along with this there will also be profit in business.  Your financial position will be strong and secure. Your life will be flourished with wealth and luxuries and you will lead a comfortable and luxurious life.

Along with this you will also enjoy good health and mental peace. You will be filled with strength, energy and vitality. Even at home the atmosphere will be congenial. You may spend money on new clothes and jewelry this month. Your family will fully cooperate with you. Your decisions will be final.

Period from June,22,2015 till July,22,2015

This month you will be getting mixed results but the negative results may be in greater proportion as compared to the positive results. So you will have to face this period as a passing phase and wait for your lucky period. You will not get any comfort or rest during this month. Your hectic schedule will spare you little time to take rest or food in time. But despite your sincere efforts, you will not be able to get the desired success as per your wishes so put in extra efforts. Your mother's health may be an issue of concern so take precautions on that front.

stay tuned for more updates, let's get bizzin!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Surish thumbnail
Thanks rima4ever for 2015 yearly predictions!
bokul thumbnail
Originally posted by: Surish

Thanks rima4ever for 2015 yearly predictions!

welcome 😃
Namita-M thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Waiting for December so I can read mine. Thanks Dia.
bokul thumbnail
Originally posted by: Namzz

Waiting for December so I can read mine. Thanks Dia.

welcome 😊
Sonali.S thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Thx dia...I do nt much believe in these predictions...Well its only my thinking...I feel the people who make predictions r gentle human beings thinking n saying only good about others but here the one who made the prediction, I saw him writing too much negative about a BB8 contestant on twitter...Tht is really bad of people like him
bokul thumbnail
ok...but what do u think of the predictions ? 
Sonali.S thumbnail
Originally posted by: rima4ever

ok...but what do u think of the predictions ?

U are asking about my views on ths article fr AD's future prediction or my views on astrology?
bokul thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sonali.S

U are asking about my views on ths article fr AD's future prediction or my views on astrology?

on AD s career predictions
Sonali.S thumbnail
Originally posted by: rima4ever

on AD s career predictions

Yes i believe on it 😉 😃 We all knw how it is so tough fr one to establish in ths tv world. Evn someone who is so talented cannot establish himself. I'm knowing AD frm last 3 years. I clearly see tht he is nt only talented but lucky too in ths industry. Very blessed actually n so vry lucky. He is nvr without wrk..Not only tv bt hs wrkd in films too 😊 However nt any big budget one...May b in a big budget one alzo i will b seeing him soon. Can say his carrier hs just started n its nt evn a joke working wid the legend Amitabh bacchan twice 😊