Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan
Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

Height of exitement

.Leprechaun. IF-Addictz
.Leprechaun.
.Leprechaun.

Crazy Creative Senior

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 2:08am | IP Logged
Counting the hours and minutes and watching the promo again and again I ended up with such post.
So we all know that untill Soha stays in Manik's house we cannot get the scene shown in promo.
And we also know something bad will happen if Manik opened the curtain in front of Soha.

So I think Soha will hug Manik from behind when he tries to open the curtain...So that he may spend some so called quality time and make her leave. Now we have more chances to get the promo scene...But still confused Where has his Blazer gone?
 Will he have enough time to get rid of those?
 How did Nandini end up in his room?

While all these question still prevailing...

Harshad has to plan something new now to get him out of Jail. He is ready to go down cheap for his freedom. Now I guess he will suggest Aliya to join the Fab 5 again and make Cabir take the case back...

But I am really feeling bad for Aliya.
Some lessons can be taught but some have to be learnt.
Aliys has to learn who Harshad is...this is a hard process but she is not ready to be taught.

Putting all the strings together.
1. What will be the possible excuses given be Nandini if she is caught red handed.?

Option A - She will tell that she is a manager and she got a call from Soha so she reached his place.
Option B - She may tell that she got a call from Manik so she came to check if everything is ok...

2 . How will Soha leave the place?

Option A - Manik must be ignoring her constantly so she decides to leave.
Option B- He forcefully make her leave.

Post you comments / Criticism / Thoughts below.
If you wanna bash or disagree Stay away from commenting. Do Not Bash.

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

chandana123nicki11kandykandyshahzgauriangelashmitaa_keertu_Akshi0019kresham...Smile...Loveurlife1Ireena7ShaitaanKiKhala

nicki11 Goldie
nicki11
nicki11

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 2:14am | IP Logged
well I think  harshad even though desperate to get out will still be happy he managed to break fab5,

2nd   I don't think manik will move the curtain instead I think he move away but force nandu to change her hiding place so she ends up in his bedroom.  

and to get rid of soha he wont ignore her but make some excuse like have to get up early for practise. 

well what ever happens I cant wait to watch LOL

Edited by nicki11 - 29 December 2014 at 2:18am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ashmitaakresham

...Smile... IF-Sizzlerz
...Smile...
...Smile...

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 2:19am | IP Logged
Hey edna, i am really excited, can't wait
i will go for option b in both scenarios

ashmitaa.Leprechaun.

Ireena7 IF-Stunnerz
Ireena7
Ireena7

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 2:33am | IP Logged
so many options Edu...
I just want a kiss this time baas
and instead of feeling bad I am angry with Alya...Harshad is the coward...before new year party I don't wanna see his face...

Edited by Ireena7 - 29 December 2014 at 2:40am

ashmitaaAliyagogoi

kresham IF-Sizzlerz
kresham
kresham

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 2:33am | IP Logged
From precap ...Harshad myt b happy that his plan is successful to some extent of breaking Fab5

but will be more desperate to cum out n tare them apart...

Coming to Manan...Manik myt act for sometime to jelofy Nandini...n will make some drama so that she ll land up in his bedroom

N that drama cud b ...not feeling well n need to sleep...so that he can send Soha...and gets relaxed in his room n act like he is sleeping n all...

N our dumb Nandini will believe...bcz that servant told her that Baba is not feeling well n dont want to meet anyone...n if Manik also says same thing n act as if he is not well... Nandu will definitely believe

Nandini will give like her all time favorite excuses-----which never make any sense...that she got a missed call or she myt tell that thr was a party na

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

lovemymananpiyu008ashmitaa

navi04vet Goldie
navi04vet
navi04vet

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 2:34am | IP Logged
Both his blazer and t shirt is on the bed...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ashmitaa

_keertu_ IF-Sizzlerz
_keertu_
_keertu_

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 3:19am | IP Logged
edu btw nice post!!
as we all have lot of ques running in our mind!!
nd its a tough call to choose one as our CV's r beyond imaginationLOL
but one thing i want is Kiss...basBlushing

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

piyu008ashmitaaAliyagogoi

ashmitaa IF-Rockerz
ashmitaa
ashmitaa

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 3:54am | IP Logged
Hmm..so for the first question..I think as manik knows that nandini is hiding behind the curtains..he will never want her to get caught ..in front of soha..coz manik will never let his nandini to get offended in front of anyone else other than himself (only)..but for the second question..most probably second opinion or he might make some bahaanaa to make soha get out of his house..!!

Go to top