Kumkum Bhagya

llAbhiGya/TiSha AT#66-"Happy 2015 "Gaon Walon"!"ll - Page 97

norzar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
This content was originally posted by: sudanindia2014

yeah I didn't like Pragya reaction too I was more jealous than her 😆but I think she thought that him wanted to make her jealous is more important than that typical and casual hug

see even if we leave the hug to one side seeing abhi explaining things to tanu should have been enough for pragya to react. it shows abhi still is into tanu. Tanu was the one dragging abhi away form dance floor. i know i am saying the same thing again and again but it was frustrating seeing abhi pragya characterizations yesterady

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FhatTheWuck. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: Mages

well guys...regarding Taabhi hug...I notice that abhi just hugged for the sake of it...if you guys watch it carefully...in the party...he was running behind pragya only...and he wanted to make pragya jealous and nothing else...after MMS revelation...I notice a change behaviour in abhi towards tannu...when tannu called him to inform abt aaliya's nautanki...he was very rude to her...

currently its NYP...abhi in party mood and tannu before being GF...is a friend to him...

as for pragya...she knows tannu only loves herself and noone...thus she is confident...and with abhi...she doesn't expect anything from him...for pragya...she is being in love with abhi is enough for both of them

Yes correct! 

But still i wish abhi would fromally let tanu know that haha lol 

FhatTheWuck. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: abhigya24

Pragya Pragya Pragya only

Haha wah itna confidence ! ðŸ˜†
-Piku- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: -Martinski-

Haha wah itna confidence ! ðŸ˜†

Abhi will love it if he has a concert on a beach side 😆
FhatTheWuck. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: abhigya24

Abhi will love it if he has a concert on a beach side 😆

🤣 

HE BEACHWALON 
FhatTheWuck. thumbnail
Lol imagine it though
Abhi : chahsmish yuck yeh sand aisa kyun hai 
Chahsmish yeh bhuttey wala uncle humey aise kyun dekh raha hai

Chahsmish yahan charger kyun nahi hai

sudanindia2014 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: kubare

Hello Nuha darling...*hugs*

Yes Akash outfit was from ZRA...Pragya's saree itself also was from ZRA... Good to know they are promoting Recycling...🤣

Nuha the extras are mostly always recycled...🤣you noticed ...eman you really really hated the epi...🤣🤣🤣

For me it was cute loved Rabul and Meethu-Abhi scenes as well as Purab Meethu scenes...the rest as I said the writers were bloody Inconsistent and stupid...as always..🤣🤣

Yes I also feel that CVs are confused or want to confuse us in strange way ..as for Abhi I think he is like ( she loves me ,she loves me not ) state of mind he wish but can not hope due to the way he always treated her and due to Suresh saying that she has feelings for ( he did not know about Suresh and BB yet..good point about Suresh party drama) so I think he is now concentrating on getting clues about Pragya's feelings for him ..
sudanindia2014 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: norzar

see even if we leave the hug to one side seeing abhi explaining things to tanu should have been enough for pragya to react. it shows abhi still is into tanu. Tanu was the one dragging abhi away form dance floor. i know i am saying the same thing again and again but it was frustrating seeing abhi pragya characterizations yesterady

I agree but since this new Tannu came to the show there were a punch of irrational scenes ..old Tannu never behave possively with Abhi in his home and in front of family or acting so at home around every one so I sort of become unaffected about it
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
seriously I feel Taaliyah should get married to each other...they are the perfect couple... 🤣

even if aaliya succeeds in marrying purab...he has to share aaliya with his sauten tannu... 😆
FhatTheWuck. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Mages

seriously I feel Taaliyah should get married to each other...they are the perfect couple... 🤣

even if aaliya succeeds in marrying purab...he has to share aaliya with his sauten tannu... 😆

LOL 😆