llAbhiGya/TiSha AT#66-"Happy 2015 "Gaon Walon"!"ll - Page 93

Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by sara7iris

even today I came in the AT and there is no body here

Ya at the morning no one was there
Originally posted by vivkriti

ya dear . Both entered into marriage for others sake but when he can question her loyalty  why not she . Why Pragya is shown ignoring Tabhi relation as we all know if she takes a stand on this Tabhi will be over as Abhi not for Pragya at the moment but for dadis sake will choose Pragya over Tanu

True. 

Pragya said she will make Abhi jealous. do you think that will happen in the party?
Originally posted by norzar

True. 

Pragya said she will make Abhi jealous. do you think that will happen in the party?
may be but i think her plan will be she will tell that girl to irritate him more as she knows now  he hates chipku girls so Abhi will be pissed.

|Pragya is also a huge mess. Seriously she has no issues with Abhi-Tanu hugging. one side she was jealous with the other girl whilst she was ok with her hubby being with Tanu. Looks like she has accepted Tanu. Its ridiculous

reg Abhi i doubt he will make any decision yet 

Norzar bad writing by the creatives really...really bad writing...making ehr jealous of Meethu...and not Tanu..
Originally posted by vivkriti

may be but i think her plan will be she will tell that girl to irritate him more as she knows now  he hates chipku girls so Abhi will be pissed.

yeah maybe. but i want to see her make him jealous at some point, if not at this party but some other time. he needs a taste of his own medicine. 

i so wish they show a track when abhi cousin or something comes to stay with them and he becomes friends with pragya. then abhi seeing all that will feel jealous. 
Originally posted by abhigya24

Pragya does not take Tanu seriously because she knows Tanu does not love Abhi truly nor does Abhi love Tanu.

I know!!! But see abhi jas to break up with her then lol 
Originally posted by abhigya24

Pragya does not take Tanu seriously because she knows Tanu does not love Abhi truly nor does Abhi love Tanu.

Yes Pragya was more Happy with her hearing he wants to make her jealous and not Tanu etc...was thinking about her...etc...Abhi huging Tanu does not efffect her its like "Yeah What Ever" dont care as he does not are for her and she for him or its liek "Old Story"..only the CV's know...and thus leavr it to or interpretation...😆
Originally posted by kubare

Norzar bad writing by the creatives really...really bad writing...making ehr jealous of Meethu...and not Tanu..

the writers need to be careful. the show is no.1 on zee i believe, they cant show such goof ups. it is affecting the show overall. also its spoiling pragya character big time. they could have atleast shown pragya shocked at tanu abhi hug and then pragya  ignoring abhi 

yeah maybe. but i want to see her make him jealous at some point, if not at this party but some other time. he needs a taste of his own medicine. 

i so wish they show a track when abhi cousin or something comes to stay with them and he becomes friends with pragya. then abhi seeing all that will feel jealous. 

Exactly yaar. would have enjoyed more if Purab had planned other way . Waiting to see jealous Abhi hope our wish is granted .