Kumkum Bhagya

India-Forums

Kumkum Bhagya
Kumkum Bhagya

llAbhiGya/TiSha AT#66-"Happy 2015 "Gaon Walon"!"ll (Page 64)

sudanindia2014 IF-Dazzler
sudanindia2014
sudanindia2014

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 4:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kubare

Originally posted by abhigya24

It could possibly be Aaliyah too or as u said Dadi.

But if after Pragya proposes to Abhi, Pragya might have told Abhi as well to propose her so he does this announcement as Pragya is in his heart. Embarrassed

Too early to take Pragya's name...but...we all so wish...LOL

What about Bulbuls Name..or Purvi or..Dassis
No none of them are special to Abhi.
I kind of feel he ll say Pragya and Tanu will burn

LOLLOLThats one thing we all Abhigyians want to see...Tanu burn..preferably in Wats of Boiling Oil...Evil SmileLOLLOLvMore like Boil Baby Boil...LOL

Just watched the new Promo ..seems that Abhi is doing his tricks again..this man will try the patient of a saint ..well I think he may use dadi again as a way out but with Pragya in his mind or he will say something that refer to Pragya without saying her name ..I do not think he will say her name that will seem so out of the blue ...impossible to say TannuAngry ..she is so yesterday news in his life these days

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kubarevivkriti

vivkriti IF-Stunnerz
vivkriti
vivkriti

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 5:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sudanindia2014

But if after Pragya proposes to Abhi, Pragya might have told Abhi as well to propose her so he does this announcement as Pragya is in his heart. Embarrassed

LOLLOLThats one thing we all Abhigyians want to see...Tanu burn..preferably in Wats of Boiling Oil...Evil SmileLOLLOLvMore like Boil Baby Boil...LOL

Just watched the new Promo ..seems that Abhi is doing his tricks again..this man will try the patient of a saint ..well I think he may use dadi again as a way out but with Pragya in his mind or he will say something that refer to Pragya without saying her name ..I do not think he will say her name that will seem so out of the blue ...impossible to say TannuAngry ..she is so yesterday news in his life these days

It cannot be Tanu that's sure

sudanindia2014kubare

kubare IF-Sizzlerz
kubare
kubare

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 5:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sudanindia2014

Hello Nuha darling "Happy New Year Dear" *Hugs & Kisses*

Yes maybe he refers to Prags indirectly but takes Ddi's anme instead...would love that...

Tanu he wouldn't dare as she really does not mean anything to him at all...adn he will never take her name in front of Dadi or Dassis...thats for sure or in front of Sarla...wouldn't want to be slapped again...I think...LOL after all the Arora women are back to Fangirling...LOL
kubare IF-Sizzlerz
kubare
kubare

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 5:41am | IP Logged
Just watched the Epi...Love Love Love Purvi...Go Girl ...May the Power Be With You...WinkLOL
Loved her answer to Tanu your dress or your eyes..you decide...that shut Tanu up and "Excuse me I wouldn't keep a woman like you a servant " what a cut...Clap

Purvi was "The Star" of the Epi for me...Cool

Loved the look Sarla gave Tanu...like what are you and what are you doing here...the most nasty look one can give ...LOL

Bulbul go Girl...good to see you not jump in Pragya's Band Wagon or Purabs and trust Aliyah so easily...loved her telling Purab I will trust her "When I get the feel" ...LOL

Maybe her saving her does it..gives her the feelLOL

Ok can someone "Kill Tanu" like please...she on purpose brought Aliyah there to the resturant to watch Rabul...and to see her plan in action...Evil...Angry

I so want her to e slapped by Abhi..and aliyah both...then Prags and Bulbul...then by Sarla & Dadi too

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sudanindia2014

BloomBelievix Goldie
BloomBelievix
BloomBelievix

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 6:01am | IP Logged
Wishing Happy new year to all Party Party Party

Sorry gals travelling but wanted to wish you all a happy new year before it's too late Unhappy hopefully catch you all at lu time Smile
Have wonderful year ahead with lots of love and happiness.
BEST WISHES
MAHAM Smile

Edited by BloomBelievix - 01 January 2015 at 6:02am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sudanindia2014kubare-Piku-sara7irisSara_DONT_ASK

sudanindia2014
sudanindia2014

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 6:04am | IP Logged

Just watched the Epi...Love Love Love Purvi...Go Girl ...May the Power Be With You...WinkLOL
Loved her answer to Tanu your dress or your eyes..you decide...that shut Tanu up and "Excuse me I wouldn't keep a woman like you a servant " what a cut...Clap

Purvi was "The Star" of the Epi for me...Cool

Loved the look Sarla gave Tanu...like what are you and what are you doing here...the most nasty look one can give ...LOL

Bulbul go Girl...good to see you not jump in Pragya's Band Wagon or Purabs and trust Aliyah so easily...loved her telling Purab I will trust her "When I get the feel" ...LOL

Maybe her saving her does it..gives her the feelLOL

Ok can someone "Kill Tanu" like please...she on purpose brought Aliyah there to the resturant to watch Rabul...and to see her plan in action...Evil...Angry

I so want her to e slapped by Abhi..and aliyah both...then Prags and Bulbul...then by Sarla & Dadi too

I always loved Purvi in spite of her small screen time and yesterday Loved her even more Clap
BB from the start seems to be more mature than Pragya in real life matters and she is not afraid to speak out her mind..she gave Aliya hard time from the start..but yeah I think she will change her mind  if she saved her..after all her heart is good and she will not hold a grudge for her after saving her life

Ok can someone "Kill Tanu" like please...she on purpose brought Aliyah there to the resturant to watch Rabul...and to see her plan in action...Evil...Angry  Amen

why you stopped there ..then purvi.. even purvi's mum had to take her share of slapping so make it Tannu..then all the cast and may zee TV give the fans a chance to slap her I may come all the way to India for such a chance..she is so muchAngry

Edited by sudanindia2014 - 01 January 2015 at 6:05am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kubare

sudanindia2014
sudanindia2014

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 6:09am | IP Logged
Happy new year Mahi ..travel safe and have a wonderful time.. hope to meet you soon 

BloomBelievixkubare

sara7iris IF-Sizzlerz
sara7iris
sara7iris

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 6:16am | IP Logged
hello everyone HugHeart
I hope everyone had a very pleasant evening with family and friends

kubareSara_DONT_ASK

Go to top