Kumkum Bhagya

India-Forums

Kumkum Bhagya
Kumkum Bhagya

llAbhiGya/TiSha AT#66-"Happy 2015 "Gaon Walon"!"ll (Page 137)

-Trishh- IF-Rockerz
-Trishh-
-Trishh-

Crazy Creative Minion

Posted: 03 January 2015 at 9:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kubare

Originally posted by -mina-

pragya's clothes are part of her characterization...we'll see a change when she changes.

god knows when that might be!

how i long for her to wake up, for her own sake. she doesn't need to look pretty for her clueless unappreciative husband - though i would love to have her walking around with confidence like "eat your heart out oblivious abhi" LOL - but i wonder if she even feels like she's allowed to care about how she looks. probably she's spent most of her life telling herself it doesn't matter or it's beneath her.

but it doesn't have to be that way. i think she's hiding in those uniforms. protecting herself. and i don't see why she can't have some more outward confidence and put on a different, bolder kind of costume for the world, while still being vulnerable and mixed up emotionally.

frustrated with the cvs!

<font color="#990066" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="4">Yes fustrated with the CV's too...they don't ever show him having tot take her to some event or party organised for him...her having to dress differently by Andy due to it,..etc...There is so much potential of bringing Prag from out of her shell...making her see a different side to herself ..her self realiztion that she is Beautiful..thats she does not need to hide anymore..The epis can e about her Awakening...</font>

But doesn't Pragya know she is beautiful, like she's telling Abhi that everyone is looking at me/talkin to you because of me. Or is she saying that just to defeat Abhi in their mini debate? LOL

But Krishna, I don't think Pragya thinking she is not beautiful has anything to do with her covering up. She isn't comfortable with exposing her skin. Maybe this is because she isn't confident enough.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

renukha871kubare

-Trishh- IF-Rockerz
-Trishh-
-Trishh-

Crazy Creative Minion

Posted: 03 January 2015 at 9:41am | IP Logged
Remember what Pragya said the other day: "I don't dress for others, I dress for myself and the people who are important to me."

I love that!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

renukha871kubaredeefanFhatTheWuck.

-Trishh- IF-Rockerz
-Trishh-
-Trishh-

Crazy Creative Minion

Posted: 03 January 2015 at 9:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tazzy16

Originally posted by simsim25

Aha i know, these CV's really need to sort out some things!!OuchAngry
First of all I dont get Abhis behaviour and what he wants, Pragya or Tanu. And what was with the sudden hug!! Ruined whole episode. And Prags baby why dont you understand! We hate your uniforms!!
She still thinks she is not pretty!!

And seriously didnt get Rabul's plan. They already know that Pragya loves Abhi, then whats the point in making her jealous. Wish they make an entry of a male character that helps bring Abhigya closer and is aware of Tanus plans and shows Abhi her reality!! If only!!Day Dreaming

And now the Suresh drama! His character is hard to understand what with the sudden confession. Wonder who spiked his drink!

Hopefully after the party we see Abhigya romance!! Waiting eagerly but this will happen at snail pace going by current scenarios!!Unhappy

Exactly! RaBul need to get a male character and make Abhi jealous not Pragya! Tanu needs to get exposed real soon! I hate the look of her! I like Aaliyah better as a vamp! AbhiGya romance is what I want to see desperately too Day Dreaming

Meetu is a lot less annoying than Tanni for some lol.

And yeah Rabul need to bring a male character. I mean they already know that Pragya knows tht she loves Abhi. Abhi is the one who needs to be jealous

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kubare

FhatTheWuck. IF-Stunnerz
FhatTheWuck.
FhatTheWuck.

Posted: 03 January 2015 at 9:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Trishh-

Remember what Pragya said the other day: "I don't dress for others, I dress for myself and the people who are important to me."

I love that!

Yaaas! 
-Tia- IF-Addictz
-Tia-
-Tia-

Posted: 03 January 2015 at 9:52am | IP Logged
Lol. Pragya's dressing topic is here again.
She does not need to dress up but she needs to dress down if she is thinking she doesn't feel the need to dress up. Her make up, jewels etc. are gaudy. She does not dress simple especially after marriage if that is what she claims to be. She comes across as not knowing how to dress elegantly than not dressing up. 

If the creatives wanted to project Pragya as a character who does not care about dress/make up, they needed to really have a no make up girl wearing simple clothes. They are just showing a woman with a not so great sense of fashion. And I don't even know how do they want audience to believe Pragya is less beautiful than BB, given they have picked a pretty/elegant face like Sriti.

Apart from this- So Suresh gets drunk and goes about his love for BB. I am excited to give an ear to what he has to say. It could be possible Taaliyah spiked his drink (I would like it himself drinking though). Nevertheless, I still want to hear what he has to say about BB, Purab  and even Abhi and Pragya. Would be wonderful if he attacks Abhi directly as well. 

Abhi would be like, you too in love with BB!!! 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SritiFan

renukha871 IF-Dazzler
renukha871
renukha871

Posted: 03 January 2015 at 9:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Trishh-

I love that!

It shows that she's comfortable with the way she dress. Isn't that the most important thing? Why does she need to change her clothing style, when she is completely fine with it? Wink
-Tia- IF-Addictz
-Tia-
-Tia-

Posted: 03 January 2015 at 10:13am | IP Logged
Guys, did Sarla Maa know about Suresh loving BB before? What reason she was given for PraSu marriage breaking? 
Sarla is slapping both her son in laws.LOL 

I am not sure about RaBul really marrying BTW. Ekta never has uncomplicated love stories. RaBul story has been no issues at all between them. I mean Aaliyah past was there, but that never became an issue for BB much. And Purab didn't get MU over Suresh. So,  no conflicts at all. Ekta never lets her couple be so happy with each other.

FhatTheWuck. IF-Stunnerz
FhatTheWuck.
FhatTheWuck.

Posted: 03 January 2015 at 10:30am | IP Logged
Twinn!! 
Hi and i agree

And ugh suresh but yes attacking abhi lol 

Go to top