Kumkum Bhagya

India-Forums

Kumkum Bhagya
Kumkum Bhagya

llAbhiGya/TiSha AT#66-"Happy 2015 "Gaon Walon"!"ll (Page 133)

FhatTheWuck. IF-Stunnerz
FhatTheWuck.
FhatTheWuck.

Posted: 03 January 2015 at 4:19am | IP Logged
Lol imagine it though
Abhi : chahsmish yuck yeh sand aisa kyun hai 
Chahsmish yeh bhuttey wala uncle humey aise kyun dekh raha hai

Chahsmish yahan charger kyun nahi hai

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Piku-

sudanindia2014 IF-Dazzler
sudanindia2014
sudanindia2014

Posted: 03 January 2015 at 4:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kubare

Originally posted by sudanindia2014

Originally posted by kubare

Originally posted by -Martinski-

Originally posted by abhigya24

Pragya does not take Tanu seriously because she knows Tanu does not love Abhi truly nor does Abhi love Tanu.

I know!!! But see abhi jas to break up with her then lol 

I think he will they are moving towards that with the whole Suresh drama..I think he finds out Tanu spiked his drinks instigated him ..etc..

Or it can be a wedding drama..where Tanu gets him to switch places with Purab...Aliayh finds out or Abhi finds Purab on time and tells him all...or Suresh blurts all...

Thus Tanu out of his life and ...then maybe to get back into his life Baby drama...

Hi Krish..because I hate the hug..when I re-watched the episode my eyes was straying to other details and I noticed some ..I know you liked it so it's for you
 Akash was wearing his ZRA outfits ( cloth-recycling )Big smile

but the real surprise was they also recycle people Shocked  2 of the girls in the restaurant  for Rabul scene are there in Mehra's NYP with the same dresses different hand bags ( the one wearing the long black and pink dress and the one wearing short red dress with sort of layers)  
I think that huge really bored me to notice such details  LOL 

Hello Nuha darling...*hugs*

Yes Akash outfit was from ZRA...Pragya's saree itself also was from ZRA... Good to know they are promoting Recycling...ROFL

Nuha the extras are mostly always recycled...ROFLyou noticed ...eman you really really hated the epi...ROFLROFLROFL

For me it was cute loved Rabul and Meethu-Abhi scenes as well as Purab Meethu scenes...the rest as I said the writers were bloody Inconsistent and stupid...as always..ROFLROFL

Yes I also feel that CVs are confused or want to confuse us in strange way ..as for Abhi I think he is like ( she loves me ,she loves me not ) state of mind he wish but can not hope due to the way he always treated her and due to Suresh saying that she has feelings for ( he did not know about Suresh and BB yet..good point about Suresh party drama) so I think he is now concentrating on getting clues about Pragya's feelings for him ..

kubare

sudanindia2014 IF-Dazzler
sudanindia2014
sudanindia2014

Posted: 03 January 2015 at 4:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by norzar

Originally posted by norzar

Hi girls... Thursday's episode was better than Friday's for me..Tabhi hug was so unexpected and I hate itAngry
saw suresh BTS look like more drama but I think it will have a point..I do not think it will ruin NYP as I also think the party may continue all the week and beyond  

hi same here fri episode ruined for me bec abhi tanu hug and pragya lame behaviour

Suresh will be blamed if anything bad happens in regards to rabul and they wedding. so the suresh party drama will be the first step towards it. aaliyah will use it

yeah I didn't like Pragya reaction too I was more jealous than her LOLbut I think she thought that him wanted to make her jealous is more important than that typical and casual hug

see even if we leave the hug to one side seeing abhi explaining things to tanu should have been enough for pragya to react. it shows abhi still is into tanu. Tanu was the one dragging abhi away form dance floor. i know i am saying the same thing again and again but it was frustrating seeing abhi pragya characterizations yesterady

I agree but since this new Tannu came to the show there were a punch of irrational scenes ..old Tannu never behave possively with Abhi in his home and in front of family or acting so at home around every one so I sort of become unaffected about it

kubare

Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 03 January 2015 at 4:33am | IP Logged
seriously I feel Taaliyah should get married to each other...they are the perfect couple... ROFL

even if aaliya succeeds in marrying purab...he has to share aaliya with his sauten tannu... LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kubaresmala

FhatTheWuck. IF-Stunnerz
FhatTheWuck.
FhatTheWuck.

Posted: 03 January 2015 at 4:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mages

seriously I feel Taaliyah should get married to each other...they are the perfect couple... ROFL

even if aaliya succeeds in marrying purab...he has to share aaliya with his sauten tannu... LOL

LOL LOL 

Mages

...Dexterity... IF-Sizzlerz
...Dexterity...
...Dexterity...

Posted: 03 January 2015 at 6:15am | IP Logged
Hello Parivaar !
FhatTheWuck. IF-Stunnerz
FhatTheWuck.
FhatTheWuck.

Posted: 03 January 2015 at 6:27am | IP Logged